• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Top 3 Strongest All Goes (Shallow Vernal VS Yang Qi)

Noneless21

He/Him
Alright since the last one didn't go well because of me as I'm too easily give up from the wall of text passives that Yang Qi has, I just declare Shiro lost before even give her any side of argument or help from other knowledgable member please don't glare at me Shiro san. So, here we are.

Shallow Vernal VS Yang Qi

• Speed Equal
  • Battle takes place at an empty place
  • SBA otherwise

Airhead Goddess : 0
Chinamen : 0
Ummm guys, I don't feel so goo- (Incon) :

Just some side note here are what Yang Qi is capable of
Some info:
His resistance layers were previously trillions for scaling above the psychic and PI scale but to Half-Annulled, the hierarchy means nothing and this match is his Annulled version who transcends Half-Annulled to the degree of existing in an inaccessible higher world which was unfortunately not accepted as High 1-C. ¯\◕‿↼

Anyways, he has passive fate, law, subjective reality, reality warping, powernull, deconstruction (possibly just AP), sense manipulation, chaos manipulation, paralysis and fear manipulation.

Sight based EE, Death manipulation, power modification, durability negation. Plus body, energy, soul, will, nascent divinity, etc, ignition.

Reality warping and fate manipulation through speaking. As well as his voice breaking laws, destroying voids, etc.

He resists everything his opponents has while his opponent does not. Not to mention his subjective reality, although this fight is happening on a neutral plane of existence, the fight is already taking place inside his subjective reality due it's sheer size.

He is also Acausality (Type 5), NEP nature (1 & 2), aspects (1 & 3). Also gains aspects 2 & 4 and transduality (Type 2) in nevasaññānāsaññāyatana. And possibly all of it in this key.

Not to mention he can kill abstract beings without actually eliminating what they represent and he has immortality type 8 negation. Wouldn't really matter anyways since above the Great Sage level he was able to kill someone + anything connected to their existence in one shot.

Lastly some of his equipment:

Some of his equipment:

Spear has passive corruption, sense manipulation, perception manipulation, Paralysis inducement, soul destruction, fear & powernull for other equipment. It also has other abilities, since it's made out of the essence of all hells I'll add some time in the future, like the hell of nightmares that does dream manipulation. Anyways, If hit by it, it has absorption or the destruction of your entire being (body, sea of energy/consciousness, soul, will, nascent divinity, vital essence, etc)

His armour (technically robe now) has passive powernull and attack reflection.

His wings have deconstruction or EE against other wings. It also has darkness manipulation
While this is what Shiro is capable of
The Epilogue is passive, arguable faster than passives due to its mechanics, even if she dies, The Epilogue also makes it meaningless, she just comes back, and The Last Story makes her the final story, and thus can't die unless all other stories end, this is why she was ending worlds, because she knew her own end, won't come until nothing else existed.

To kill her you have to kill all stories, how this translate in a vs sense not too sure, because by verse logic all beings and things are part of a story, even World Creators who are higher dimensional and can create higher dimensions; Yang and Shiro, can't both be the final story, you get where this is going right? To kill Shiro, Yang would also have to kill himself.

The Epilogue is an ability where Shiro just showing up, the story has already entered it's end, and thus no matter what you do it's meaningless, even if you have an ability which lets you always get the first move, kill Shiro, even erase her from existence, it's meaningless, nothing can resist it, you can't manipulate causality so it never happen, you can't run from it by going into the past, or other worlds, even if you killed her before she used it, meaningless she would end the story of the being who killed her before she used her ability etc etc.

Edit: also another note, Shiro's epilogue can even end her ex-opponent's "end" so to speak when she bring Nebula back to life so i dunno how this translate into if she can affect those that already didn't exist as Epilogue literally erase them or other shenanigans, just another note to add

Last edited:
Shiro can't even affect Yang, so the debate is going nowhere, she has no feats of affecting a type 5 acausal.

Not to mention that transduality nonsense.

I think Shiro can't do anything to Yang Qi as he has Transduality and acausality type 5, while Yang Qi probably has many ways to interact with Shiro so it's a stomp for Yang Qi's favour

Let's put aside Transduality and acausal.

There are still two things to handle.
  1. Whether or not her turning pushing the fight to the end or Yang Qi passively destroying her and the level of reality they're fighting in is faster.
  2. What can she do in his God Legion Paradise (his subjective reality) that is already present before passives, where she might as well be fictitious in-comparison to him.

For the first one, her immortality (type 8) is negated. No coming back from that if it goes through.

Yang stomps here, considering Vernal can't do jack to him while he can style on her in true Chinaman fashion.

I guess...., guess Yang Qi got Shiro's spot then

******* chinamen strikes again smh

Back