• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanker man talking:cautious:
I was called to deal with you but idc, keep pissing those wankers.
:quieto~1:

Also I don't see how "outlasting" is an argument here, Satan can create literally quintillions of clones with zero effort.

Which also isn't something any Danny Phantom characters have the capacity to deal with.
And that doesn't do anything since he can't kill them. Though as I mentioned, they need updates so I'll just put him above them for now.

Proof, as I mentioned DP ghosts have multiple intangibility so he needs more than that.
GoH pages are ass rn so I don't have the scans on me, so give me a bit. But basically everyone can interact with Borrowed Power's.

Also, what does multiple intangibility mean?
Nothing on his page proves that. Unless you provide a scan that outright says he can do what you say, it's not happening. Him copy some random soul hax/gravity is useless because that doesn't give him the abilities to copy an entire physiology. Stop the NLF.
It's not an NLF? The abilities being physiological has absolutely nothing to do with Satan's capacity to copy them if their within his realm to copy. Nearly every ability barring intangibility on the Ghost Physiology page is something Satan can copy.
Nothing compared to going from 8-A to 4-A.
Maybe not but Satan does this by literally doing nothing, soooooo

And Danny evolves and already has layered had so no he isn't resisting.
Layered what? You've only mentioned layered possession.

He'll eventually get tired due to limited stamina
Which will take literally billions of years.
And that doesn't do anything since he can't kill them. Though as I mentioned, they need updates so I'll just put him above them for now.
He can turn them into Soul Vapors and passively bypass their resistances, something you've yet to prove they can stop him from doing.

How many layers of NPI does Satan have? I’ve read somewhere above you will be planning on having him take Godcat’s position. For reference, Godcat cannot be affected by the party’s attacks despite how they can harm ghosts.
I mostly planned on putting Mujin in that spot tbh, or having Satan tie for the spot, since God cat can't actually kill Satan cause all their powers get copied and resisted.

So all 3 of them get tied for 5th?

Also, any way for Satan to get past Announcer’s thought based Plot Manipulation/Power Nullification on a that work on a universal scale? Like sure, he may be able to resist Power Null due to him resisting Power Absorption, but then he has to deal with being erased from the plot.

Evil Computer upon dying will cause his spirit to immediately land in the Astral Plane where he can just fire his lightning from there to finish Satan off while Satan won’t know where the Astral Plane is, and should he adapt to that, Evil Computer can simply erase him. Do any of Satan’s attacks hurt both the physical body and the soul at the same time? Or can he only interact with the soul after destroying the physical body?

Also, any way for Satan to get past Announcer’s thought based Plot Manipulation/Power Nullification on a that work on a universal scale? Like sure, he may be able to resist Power Null due to him resisting Power Absorption, but then he has to deal with being erased from the plot.
I can't really answer this yet, Satan's profile needs some updates with new hax from Mujin. I'm not planning to aim any higher than this for now.
Evil Computer upon dying will cause his spirit to immediately land in the Astral Plane where he can just fire his lightning from there to finish Satan off while Satan won’t know where the Astral Plane is, and should he adapt to that, Evil Computer can simply erase him. Do any of Satan’s attacks hurt both the physical body and the soul?
Satan can indeed destroy both the body and soul.

For high 3-A.

in my opinion Tart From puella magi more suitable for this position.

Tart has all of his stats in infinite ( power, speed etc ).
Tart also has an immeasurable attack speed from Despair issued can transcend time to reach the future.

The abstract existence of type 1 that he has is also not a problem for Tart, That's what he got from Here.

So with the conditions I mentioned above it should be enough to seize the 2nd throne owned by Disembodied Thought.

For high 3-A.

in my opinion Tart From puella magi more suitable for this position.

Tart has all of his stats in infinite ( power, speed etc ).
Tart also has an immeasurable attack speed from Despair issued can transcend time to reach the future.

The abstract existence of type 1 that he has is also not a problem for Tart, That's what he got from Here

So with the conditions I mentioned above it should be enough to seize the 2nd throne owned by Disembodied Thought.
Disembodied Thought: Possession GG

She should be higher? Maxwell can defeat Isacc and maybe even Ainz. What does Jean start with btw?
Pretty sure she starts off with Deconstruction, simply by showing the person her hand and they instantly turn into dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back