• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's not enough because not only most, if not all of the peeps there, is 6-D, most of the people above her have bullshit physiology so she can't interact with them, at best incon, which wouldn't grant her the spot
Dude, I guess you don't understand, try to understand. A 6D AP, hax, or existence can override a 5D TD3 and NEP2(It is already available in the wiki rules.), and most characters are either 5D or have only a few 6D hax, except for the Nasuverse characters. In this case Makima will defeat these characters.

Dude, I guess you don't understand, try to understand. A 6D AP, hax, or existence can override a 5D TD3 and NEP2(It is already available in the wiki rules.), and most characters are either 5D or have only a few 6D hax, except for the Nasuverse characters. In this case Makima will defeat these characters.
And let me tell you all of those are at least have 6D TD and NEP

This is not my first rodeo son

You mean her Paradise Eden key?

She scale to 5D, but she ahd 6D type 8 and 9 immo

This one

This one
Oooh, that one

Yeah she's only baseline at best, and it's 5D

You can ask Celestial Pegasus for more confirmation

And let me tell you all of those are at least have 6D TD and NEP

This is not my first rodeo son
No. There are no accepted revisions or CRTs for this. The characters here are hax 5D, or some hax 6D. Those who are fully 6D are Nasuverse Low 1-C characters.

Last edited:
No. There are no accepted revisions or CRTs for this. The characters here are hax 5D, or some hax 6D. Those who are fully 6D are Nasuverse Low 1-C characters.
...what? you mean every character there is not 6-D but Makina and Nasu chars? how ignorant can you be???? Why don't you ask then???

Makina ain't getting higher spot until there's more info about world creators and most of the people here are 6-D, you can go to their respective page and find the CRT yourself, it ain't that hard

Add Mujin to this as well, who has his own hax + all of Satan's powers but better basically.
They aren't going to get past the 5th Slot God Cat is passively a black hole that just auto deletes the both of them, along with having AE which means they can't touch him

I, NEP isn't ignored by being a higher tier, that isn't how that works, the reason why TD and aca type 5 are affected is that the dualities and causality of a verse are limited to that verse's scale, but NEP isn't because it is literally being a void or an absence of something

...what? you mean every character there is not 6-D but Makina and Nasu chars? how ignorant can you be???? Why don't you ask then???

Makina ain't getting higher spot until there's more info about world creators and most of the people here are 6-D, you can go to their respective page and find the CRT yourself, it ain't that hard
You cannot display anything for Anos's 6D haxs. Go and read again

I, NEP isn't ignored by being a higher tier, that isn't how that works, the reason why TD and aca type 5 are affected is that the dualities and causality of a verse are limited to that verse's scale, but NEP isn't because it is literally being a void or an absence of something
Dude do you read new NEP rules

Dude do you read new NEP rules
I did, what they cover is NEP not automatically covering all aspects of a character's existence along with making conceptual nonexistence more nonexistent than normal nonexistence, what it did not touch is the fact that simply just being a higher tier than a character allows you to interact with their NEP because that just isn't a thing that exists or makes sense

I did, what they cover is NEP not automatically covering all aspects of a character's existence along with making conceptual nonexistence more nonexistent than normal nonexistence, what it did not touch is the fact that simply just being a higher tier than a character allows you to interact with their NEP because that just isn't a thing that exists or makes sense
No, according to the new rule, a higher-dimensional ap, hax, or existence suppresses NEP2, cannot completely destroy it, but because it suppresses it, a person with NEP2 is technically considered "dead".

They aren't going to get past the 5th Slot God Cat is passively a black hole that just auto deletes the both of them, along with having AE which means they can't touch him
Black Holes aren't anything Satan or Mujin won't be able to copy, since both of them can utilize the fundamental forces of the universe. This would make them instantly resist it as well.

Mujin will also especially be able to interact with Cat's type of AE, since be can pretty much utilize the concepts of Yin and Yang, Darkness and Light, and Emptiness and Annihilation to attack and defend.

There are no revisions or CRTs that confirm it's 6D hax. I don't need to open a revision to prove it.
my brother in Christ, I don't give a ******* shit. Whether Anos is tier 0, tier 1, or tier 11, I'm not gonna read a series that's untranslated to the language I know for powerscaling purpose

and I recommend you to search for it here: https://vsbattles.com/tags/maou-gakuin/

Wanker man talking:cautious:
cope-cope-harder.gif

Though, since you're the resident Danny Phantom knowledgeable, who exactly scales to 4-A so I can look at their profiles?

Cause you obviously know where I'm aiming next.
Pretty much, everyone. (Though some still need to have their scaling adjusted)

I'll give more insight when I get where I'm going.

Well, whose the strongest?
The strongest characters are all smurfs now, and the rest all posses majority of the same abilities so that varies.

Looking at Satan's profile, I don't see how he can defeat the ghosts given his non-physical interaction isn't explained and ghosts have several intangibility methods, his power mimicry is useless since Ghost Physiology isn't a technique/fighting style and Satan's profile doesn't show he can copy something like that, ghosts have infinite stamina and thus can outlast him, they possess low-godly regeneration as well as resistance to soul based attacks and matter manipulation (ectoplasmic energy works on a biological level (molecular), and they can all attack the mind, soul, and body (molecular level) with their attacks so Satan's durability and regeneration mean nothing.

If I had to say who the strongest character (who isn't a Smurf), it would be Season 2 Danny Phantom (Super Danny) since he has infinite stamina unlike other Danny's and his Reactive Evolution/Accelerated Development is potent enough to have allowed him to go from 8-A/Sub-Relativistic+ to 4-A/Massively FTL in a few minutes in his battle with Fright Knight and since then has allowed him to keep up in progression with Vlad Plasmius who's power naturally increases normally, and has consistently evolved his resistances, and has given him abilities from his future self (Dan Phantom) that he normally wouldn't have unlocked until 10 years later (the Ghostly Wail), so he's going to keep up with Satan's accelerated development. Danny's possession is also has like 5 layers and as I mentioned works on the mind, body (molecular level), and soul.

Not to mention, DP characters are likely going to get more updates later in the future but that's later on.

Looking at Satan's profile, I don't see how he can defeat the ghosts given his non-physical interaction isn't explained and ghosts have several intangibility methods, his power mimicry is useless since Ghost Physiology isn't a technique/fighting style and Satan's profile doesn't show he can copy something like that, ghosts have infinite stamina and thus can outlast him, they possess low-godly regeneration as well as resistance to soul based attacks and matter manipulation (ectoplasmic energy works on a biological level (molecular), and they can all attack the mind, soul, and body (molecular level) with their attacks so Satan's durability and regeneration mean nothing.
1. His NPI extends to ghosts/souls and elementals, which comprise Borrowed Power.

2. Satan can't only copy Fighting Styles. He can copy abilities regardless of physiology, and has copied things like Soul Manipulation, Physics Manipulation/Gravity Manipulation, etc that work through Divine Power, and anything he copies he resists. He also can adapt to bypass resistances/abilities, such as when Mujin stole all of his abilities and resistances and then he immediately regained his powers even without his power source and resisted all of Mujin's abilities. So any resistance ghosts have against his hax he can bypass passively.

So yeah, Satan just copies.

If I had to say who the strongest character (who isn't a Smurf), it would be Season 2 Danny Phantom (Super Danny) since he has infinite stamina unlike other Danny's and his Reactive Evolution/Accelerated Development is potent enough to have allowed him to go from 8-A/Sub-Relativistic+ to 4-A/Massively FTL in a few minutes in his battle with Fright Knight and since then has allowed him to keep up in progression with Vlad Plasmius who's power naturally increases normally, and has consistently evolved his resistances, and has given him abilities from his future self (Dan Phantom) that he normally wouldn't have unlocked until 10 years later (the Ghostly Wail), so he's going to keep up with Satan's accelerated development. Danny's possession is also has like 5 layers and as I mentioned works on the mind, body (molecular level), and soul.
Satan can go from 4-B (getting stomped by a 4-B Mujin) to 4-A (fighting against a much stronger 4-A Mujin) without even needing to fight, he gets stronger simply from existing and his growth rate skyrockets when he actually fights. He also has superior growth to Mori Dan who can go from Low 4-C to 4-C, then up to 4-B through accelerated development.

Satan has also evolved his abilities and resistances being nullified as stated above, he does this without even training or fighting.

Danny has to actually touch Satan to possess him, yeah? Why wouldn't Satan just read Danny's mind and avoid it.

Also I don't see how "outlasting" is an argument here, Satan can create literally quintillions of clones with zero effort.

Which also isn't something any Danny Phantom characters have the capacity to deal with.

How many layers of NPI does Satan have? I’ve read somewhere above you will be planning on having him take Godcat’s position. For reference, Godcat cannot be affected by the party’s attacks despite how they can harm ghosts.

Doesn't Ecto-Skeleton Danny have infinite stamina? Or is it still just the same?
It's the suit, not Danny. The Ecto-Skeleton improved by Vlad takes the limitless energy from Technus' lighting rod but Danny himself would eventually revert back to his human form since he can't stay like that forever.
1. His NPI extends to ghosts/souls and elementals, which comprise Borrowed Power.
Proof, as I mentioned DP ghosts have multiple intangibility so he needs more than that.
2. Satan can't only copy Fighting Styles. He can copy abilities regardless of physiology, and has copied things like Soul Manipulation, Physics Manipulation/Gravity Manipulation, etc that work through Divine Power, and anything he copies he resists. He also can adapt to bypass resistances/abilities, such as when Mujin stole all of his abilities and resistances and then he immediately regained his powers even without his power source and resisted all of Mujin's abilities. So any resistance ghosts have against his hax he can bypass passively.

So yeah, Satan just copies.
Nothing on his page proves that. Unless you provide a scan that outright says he can do what you say, it's not happening. Him copy some random soul hax/gravity is useless because that doesn't give him the abilities to copy an entire physiology. Stop the NLF.
Satan can go from 4-B (getting stomped by a 4-B Mujin) to 4-A (fighting against a much stronger 4-A Mujin) without even needing to fight, he gets stronger simply from existing and his growth rate skyrockets when he actually fights. He also has superior growth to Mori Dan who can go from Low 4-C to 4-C, then up to 4-B through accelerated development.
Nothing compared to going from 8-A to 4-A.
Satan has also evolved his abilities and resistances being nullified as stated above, he does this without even training or fighting.
And Danny evolves and already has layered had so no he isn't resisting.
Danny has to actually touch Satan to possess him, yeah? Why wouldn't Satan just read Danny's mind and avoid it.
He'll eventually get tired due to limited stamina.

As I mentioned though DP characters are likely going to be upgraded and Danny is likely about to be a Smurf after I'm ready with some revisions so since I'm not going to debate every other character. I'll just put Satan above them and we will continue this when their profiles are updated. For now, I'll just update the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back