• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Kamen Rider Revisions: Skyrider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky... Henshin!

Another Showa CRT, this time from one of my favorite Showa seasons, Skyrider. Expect some big changes in the stats of our Rider heroes.

New Profiles​

Skyrider
Neo Shocker
General Monster
Admiral Majin
Great Leader
GingaOh

New Abilities​

The Seven Legendary Riders demonstrates some new abilities in this season;

Scaling Update

The scaling changes again. In the final episode of Skyrider, Neo Shocker created the Anti-Oxygen Bomb, a weapon programmed to destroy all the oxygen in the atmosphere, killing every living being in the process. This calculation bumps even more the scaling to 5-A (tho it wasn't clarified which end could be used). Skyrider and the Seven Legendary Riders survived that weapon, which although the episode seems to makes it seem like the Riders have died, they later return in the Kamen Rider Super-1 movie, turning to be no different than the fake deaths of the Double Riders and Riderman in Kamen Rider V3.

Throughout the series, the veteran Riders in their civilian forms are treated as being more experienced than Hiroshi Tsukuba, and they normally aid him in extreme situations. We get a
two episode arc starring Keisuke Jin/Kamen Rider X fighting alongside Skyrider against Golden Jaguar (Neo Shocker's greatest warrior) and Torikabutron, which he suceeds on destroying the latter while Skyrider destroys the former. In episode 33, Riderman helps Skyrider to defeat Dobunezugon. In another two episode arc, V3 enters in action against Mantle Kong, who can at first withstand his attacks but was ultimately overpowered, and eventually destroyed. One more two episode arc has Nigo aiding Skyrider, both destroy Dragon King together. In the next two episode arc (yeah, it's just that much), Nigo appears againt to aid Skyrider against Uni Demon and Okappa Priest, and Nigo successfully destroys the former. In the movie 8 Riders vs. GingaOh, we have Ichigo destroying Armadig and Jaguar Van. The scaling between the Eight Riders becomes even more solid in the final episode, where our heroes battle against the Great Leader of Neo Shocker, taking him to outer space.

As expected, this also affects everyone who scales to Kamen Rider Ghost, as he scales to a post-series, and stronger Kamen Rider Ichigo.

Kamen Rider Ryuki​

Kamen Rider Wizard

Kamen Rider Gaim​

Kamen Rider Drive​

Kamen Rider Ghost​

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Kamen Rider Build

Summary​

• New profiles are added.
  • New powers for the Seven Legendary Riders are added.
  • Heisei characters who scales to Ghost becomes 5-A.

Last edited:
Agree here, but how about the other legendary riders scaling? You said it it became more solid but i need to know if they get the post-series key for the 5-A

The Legendary Riders constantly aid Skyrider in his fights and even destroys some Neo Shocker, I've pretty much included all of them post-episode 28. The reason it becomes more solid is because they fight together against the Great Leader and get stomped until Skyrider hits him in the weak spot.

They also survived the Anti-Oxygen Bomb alongside Skyrider, so the scaling exists in a way or other.

Yeah but i'm more talking about the 5-A placement for the Legendary Riders, if i'm right then Post-Series Key Ichigo/Nigo, Post-Series Key V3, Post-Series Key Riderman, Post-Series Key X, and Post-Series Key Amazon will be become 5-A changed from their old tiers, right?
I didn't include Stronger because he's for some reason lack of "Post-Series" key

Yes, High 6-B gets replaced by 5-A. Stronger doesn't have a Post-Series key because the last revision was about his series.

Okay, that's settled it
Now i'm hoping we get more of High 6-B or even 6-A Riders in the future that not involved with Showa and Ghost

Laughs in High 3-A Super-1
images

As 2 staff members and multiple knowledgeable members agreed with the revisions, I'll apply them.

Changes were applied. This can be closed now. Thanks for everyone who participated, and see you in the next revision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back