• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was solely talking based on the abilities you people listed as Rimuru Wincons which are definitely not stomping Bleach characters. Of course except Madness Manipulation type 3 Bleach characters also has other abilities which you mentioned.

I don't know how much abilities High 6A covers for Rimuru his profile his pretty Big which also includes Planetary to star level scaling. So I am just going with what you people were claiming regarding Rimuru Wincons.
Planetary and Star Level is AP only. The only contribution to Rimuru is Large Size (Eventually it will be large enough to swallow a planet and possibly a star)

ngl Aizen's hog should just counter that. If madness type 3 negs yhwach and lille thats fine, Lille shouldn't really be there, I think gerard makes better sense.
Yeah that's why I asked to make the match. From what they were claiming i don't see any stomp. Even Rimuru profile does has good haxes still can't be used to argue in 6A version Just like how Yhwach Almighty can't be used. Anyway if Deceived is planned for an upgrade we can wait.

Yeah that's why I asked to make the match. From what they were claiming i don't see any stomp. Even Rimuru profile does has good haxes still can't be used to argue in 6A version Just like how Yhwach Almighty can't be used. Anyway if Deceived is planned for an upgrade we can wait.
This is LN Rimuru, not WN.
The LN Rimuru High has all of its hax in the High 6A key except the Large Size.

I also mentioned a powernull that rewrites the laws of the world. I think this has been forgotten.

Last edited:
Honestly Ichigo is Way Cooler Character than Rimuru. Beside Aizen wouldn't want to lose to Slime. (Atleast from his pride he don't want to).
This Guy?

EnevpcDUUAAamWt
IchigoFullbringer.jpg

main-qimg-2c93a0376bd41913c1c7473b9d525b2c-pjlq

Endured wounds without Regeneration is what differentiates a Good strong character from a Bad Broken character.
TBH kind of, there are well-written ones like Hellsing Alucard who take damage just so he can make his opponent as scared as possible, but then there's ones like Ainz who, while he can and does just no-sell hits on multiple occasions, has taken damage before(Like Shalltear) but are still well-written.

Rimuru is okay, he's not good, he's not put-me-to-sleep like Anos, he's just okay. Which, in the realm of Strong/OP main characters, is well above average.

Now you might be mad at this

SCP-4555 for 1st place in 2-A, the reason being that the civilization and its inhabitants scale to infinite^infinite into 2-A.

This guy should be somewhere in 1-B. He is 28D

Tier 1 on that page looks sus AF, there's just a mention of 28-D without further scans to back it up, in fact I'll go ahead and suggest deleting the verse as the justifications are kinda awful in general.
No No No
im working on the profile plz dont request to delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back