• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you might be mad at this

SCP-4555 for 1st place in 2-A, the reason being that the civilization and its inhabitants scale to infinite^infinite into 2-A.
2-A isn't tier 1 where the higher you scale, the more you're guaranteed to take a spot and going by the P&A everyone on the list dogwalks

2-A isn't tier 1 where the higher you scale, the more you're guaranteed to take a spot and going by the P&A everyone on the list dogwalks
Not really as it still is possible, this SCP used to be in conjunction with others that allowed it to scale to Low 1-C but now even Ultima says that it's beyond endlessly above baseline 2-A due to its previous explanation.

It is, N^N=R, or in terms yall can understand Infinite Universes^Infinite Universes=Uncountably Infinite Universes
Then why is it 2-A? SCP-4555 is more described to be a multiversal entity that is extra-multiversal in nature.

Infinity (2-A)^Infinity= Low 1-C
The numbers shown here don't go beyond Low 1-C. The article deals mostly with Ordinal Numbers, which refer to order rather than size. So it's not beyond Low 1-C. hence it should be 1st place in 2-A

Ibzan to placehold in 10-A, infinite retries, and has a 9-B gun that he's damn skilled with

Weaknesses consist of those who can incap him without killing him, hence why Jean probably beats him before he kills with his gun

Then why is it 2-A? SCP-4555 is more described to be a multiversal entity that is extra-multiversal in nature.
idk I didn't make the profile
The numbers shown here don't go beyond Low 1-C. The article deals mostly with Ordinal Numbers, which refer to order rather than size. So it's not beyond Low 1-C. hence it should be 1st place in 2-A
Ordinals deal with the order of something rather than size, however as implied by the fact that they care about order, the infinite ordinal in question still has the cardinality of R, and as such an R number of universes is low 1-C and as such should not be 2-A

idk I didn't make the profile

Ordinals deal with the order of something rather than size, however as implied by the fact that they care about order, the infinite ordinal in question still has the cardinality of R, and as such an R number of universes is low 1-C and as such should not be 2-A
Here's the original article for reference https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-4555 might be a bit different however there is a CRT for it https://vsbattles.com/threads/question-about-scp-universe-scaling.148153/#post-5416013 It simply mentions infinite quantifies of universes producing more universes. There is no hierarchy beyond the universes being more and more advanced.

Jean has Instinctive Action with 6-A shields so I don't think Ibzan will ever kill her
If she doesn't sleep him he'd eventually put her down, or just blitz her instinctive reaction since his bullets are 37x faster then her at minimum speed equal, but I was moreso looking at her faster attack speed, FAR superior range, and ability to incap via putting him to sleep

If she doesn't sleep him he'd eventually put her down, or just blitz her instinctive reaction since his bullets are 37x faster then her at minimum speed equal
I don't think so, Jean just has to think to use her telekinesis or telepathy in addition to having ES and IR, while Ibzan has to aim at her and shoot
but I was moreso looking at her faster attack speed, FAR superior range, and ability to incap via putting him to sleep
Jean also has mind hax, perception manipulation to make herself invisible to his eyes and Class Z TK with which she can completely restrain him, and all is thought based

I don't think so, Jean just has to think to use her telekinesis or telepathy in addition to having ES and IR, while Ibzan has to aim at her and shoot

Jean also has mind hax, perception manipulation to make herself invisible to his eyes and Class Z TK with which she can completely restrain him, and all is thought based
Ibzan is one hell of a Quickdraw, so uh, I wouldn't be too worried about aim and shoot.

Reapers, at least going off of the player reaper, don't really have eyes. They're alive, yes, but we don't know WHAT they are.

Ibzan is one hell of a Quickdraw, so uh, I wouldn't be too worried about aim and shoot.
Likewise, that isn't faster than just thinking
Reapers, at least going off of the player reaper, don't really have eyes. They're alive, yes, but we don't know WHAT they are.
I didn't think on that Anyways, her perception manipulation is via mind hax, so she wouldn't manipulate his eyes but his mind, unless he doesn't have one

Likewise, that isn't faster than just thinking

I didn't think on that Anyways, her perception manipulation is via mind hax, so she wouldn't manipulate his eyes but his mind, unless he doesn't have one
Yeah I know lol, I already accepted Ibzan lost the first post(But you just want to debate her for once I get it)

Reapers should have minds and souls, they're never said NOT to have those, so we assume they do lol

Well, I spent time watching the X-Men movies, some are bad, to update the Jean's profiles and I don't want it to be in vain
You'll be sad to hear the only High 6-As I got lack resistances or are from One Piece lol

Don't ask me about haxlords I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back