• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean all your smurfs from Warhammer? I've already seen some and holy shit
I also have Ainz, Void Entity, and assorted fate characters, but yeah, mostly Warhammer Fantasy, folks like Balthasar Gelt and Nagash being the most egregious examples in tier 6

Whew, I got some heat for this list when I drop these revisions in... up to half a year, hopefully a few months lol.
Wasn't there a side story of Tsuki Ga showing some God destroying timelines with a game board? It has been years since I read it, so I am not sure if it is relevant or if it scales.

Wasn't there a side story of Tsuki Ga showing some God destroying timelines with a game board? It has been years since I read it, so I am not sure if it is relevant or if it scales.
I haven't gotten to most of the side stories yet (Which apparently have a lot of crazy feats), and the first two times I read it, I didn't read them at all lol.

Basically Tomoki's mind hax is going to once again be extremely broken, maybe even as broken or more as it was before we switched to layered mind hax.
We also have potentially type 3 madness hax via skill (Or rather Social Influencing that makes you insane), layered fear aura, layered soul transmutation, and Regen upgrades. All from the first 100 chapters (Out of 500)

On the downside Hibiki's losing her concept stuff since it's no longer considered conceptual manipulation to manipulate or utilize concepts that only exist in people's minds.

Thought? it says he has to point at them.
You know those gusts of wind mentioned? Yeah that's his thought-based freezing, and yes, it's a first move, he does it with literally everything in his arsenal sans Energy Projection and BFR. "Ice Manipulation (Can freeze opponents solid by pointing his finger[2], summoned icy hail that shredded constructs[2] and with gusts of wind)"

And for anyone wondering, yes, I reread Abom Vault recently, he does practically everything all at once.

You know those gusts of wind mentioned? Yeah that's his thought-based freezing, and yes, it's a first move, he does it with literally everything in his arsenal sans Energy Projection and BFR. "Ice Manipulation (Can freeze opponents solid by pointing his finger[2], summoned icy hail that shredded constructs[2] and with gusts of wind)"

And for anyone wondering, yes, I reread Abom Vault recently, he does practically everything all at once.
So it’s wind then? Not seeing why a nen aura couldn’t just block this out or simply push it away with its own force.
nen-hisoka.gif

Im talking about the wind, and Crowfather has no lifting strength mentioned.
Partly cause I was stupid and didn't put Class M for him clearly power struggling with Death

And the wind would also be 682 tons. Throwing brass constructs around is no joke since they can also harm our main characters. Who are 682 tons.

Now you might be mad at this

SCP-4555 for 1st place in 2-A, the reason being that the civilization and its inhabitants scale to infinite^infinite into 2-A.
Trust me. They can't beat Chinamen (Gu Chensha and Dragon Talisman Guys)

because many of their creators do not have a social life or did not carry it back then
Maybe this is true for many people, but for the author of Dragon Talisman (1St 2-A) I'm not sure. He isn't a random guy on the internet like the SCP authors (since he has so many awards and achievements, major literary titles even vice president of literature of an entire province of China). I remember this when his work was translated in my country, I would translate it with machine translator, not sure if it counts as "social life"

This is a series of Chinese martial arts, set in the present day. The moves and attacks in the story are mostly real. The author himself went to many places to meet many martial arts masters in China, talked, learned and asked about their favorite moves (the author said this case also burned a lot of money).

- Added: The author is not only a Novelist, but also a martial arts master. He spent more than a year going to the famous extant martial arts schools of China to learn martial arts and research. This series is not only a wuxia novel, but also a study of martial arts and the history of Chinese martial arts, as well as a true and effective martial arts secret. Even in the process of composing, the Author has received numerous letters of feedback from many Readers reporting that they have been successful in practicing the martial arts described in the story… This series allows you to experience a world of martial arts and realistic art, witnessing the growth of the main character from an ordinary boy who has gradually climbed to the top of glory in his martial arts career as well as in life...

Maybe this is true for many people, but for the author of Dragon Talisman (1St 2-A) I'm not sure. He isn't a random guy on the internet like the SCP authors (since he has so many awards and achievements, major literary titles even vice president of literature of an entire province of China). I remember this when his work was translated in my country, I would translate it with machine translator, not sure if it counts as "social life"

This is a series of Chinese martial arts, set in the present day. The moves and attacks in the story are mostly real. The author himself went to many places to meet many martial arts masters in China, talked, learned and asked about their favorite moves (the author said this case also burned a lot of money).

- Added: The author is not only a Novelist, but also a martial arts master. He spent more than a year going to the famous extant martial arts schools of China to learn martial arts and research. This series is not only a wuxia novel, but also a study of martial arts and the history of Chinese martial arts, as well as a true and effective martial arts secret. Even in the process of composing, the Author has received numerous letters of feedback from many Readers reporting that they have been successful in practicing the martial arts described in the story… This series allows you to experience a world of martial arts and realistic art, witnessing the growth of the main character from an ordinary boy who has gradually climbed to the top of glory in his martial arts career as well as in life...
bro, it's just a joke

Alright I'm free. Anyone need to be removed/changed/added to the list let me know (and I need the reasons). I've only changed a few.

The 8th place of High 6-B for Unleashed True Self Mode Baam
I added this one.

Ibzan to placehold in 10-A, infinite retries, and has a 9-B gun that he's damn skilled with

Weaknesses consist of those who can incap him without killing him, hence why Jean probably beats him before he kills with his gun
Added.

Yeah. Put that mf Johnny in last lol.

Johnny would fair so much better on these lists if a portion of his equipment was passive.

Well at least you have to see her for the passive to activate, which is why Macht is above her.
Johnny could potentially win with prior knowledge, and not being able to see his opponent won't be too big of an issue, as he has shown skill feats like popping water balloons with a badge while blind.

I'm removing Dan Phantom from 4-A and Low 6-B, and Vlad Plasmius from High 6-C since they now have 4-D resistance to power nullification.

HotPF Jean Grey has thought based deconstruction + TK (Class Z), and has layered mind hax resistance. Is that enough to be above him?

NO
Yeah Ainz mops the ******* floor with her, thought-based time stop into turning her into a Christmas tree of spells including Death Manipulation, a resistance to that Deconstruction, and the ability to act without having to move just kind of lets him neg-diff her

Yeah Ainz mops the ******* floor with her, thought-based time stop into turning her into a Christmas tree of spells including Death Manipulation, a resistance to that Deconstruction, and the ability to act without having to move just kind of lets him neg-diff her
Don't worry, I wasn't interested in making a match anyways
Well, depend, Can she deconstruct both Mardicus at the same time?
Yes, she also restrains them with Class Z TK while disintegrating them
and how fast she can desconstruct?
Less than a second, pretty instant

Yes, she also restrains them with Class Z TK while disintegrating them

Less than a second, pretty instant
Well, ****

Is it her first move?

Off-topic, but I'm not seeing any NPI for souls, so I have a character that might incon with her.

Edit: wow, i'm the 2000º comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back