• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell what the Saint Seya verse has that makes them so high? I literally only can think of Conceptual Manipulation and their speed, which could be usable in the tier.
The verse profiles look extremely outdated to be honest

I'm working on a blog to update the verse. This absolutely gargantuan CRT will ne ready probably in 1 to 3 months. Just wanted to say that lol.

might be the biggest verse overhaul in wiki history tbh

I'm working on a blog to update the verse. This absolutely gargantuan CRT will ne ready probably in 1 to 3 months. Just wanted to say that lol.

Ever since type 3 AE was removed (years ago) Hades still hasn't been updated are which type of AE he has lol! Those future updates are definitely welcomed but well long overdue.

no offend, but why i have a feeling like it gonna be counted as years instead of months o_O

I was mainly looking at Chronos, So I guess 2a.
tbh chronos shold be merged with Kronos. that CRT was passed a long time ago im just lazy

anyway, they have the usual passives
Absoprtion (currently life manipulation on profile) that drains a UES energy source that causes unconsciousness, drains stamina, AP, Durability, Speed, life force, and eventually death

Passive supernatural removal of the 6 senses

passive paralysis inducement

Passive 2-A Mind manipulation

Passive 2-A heat manipulation (yes that is a thing they have. its ficition anything is possible really, but its because Increases in levels of Cosmo increases how hot their heat is)

Passive and active Soul and Matter destruction (they emit an aura made of pure cosmo)

Passive 6th sense stuff which gives them things like Precog/Clarivoyance (I don't think thats on their profile yet though?) I think what it is currently is just extrasensory stuff

I think only Zeus has passive void manipulation (but currently doesn't have a justification though)

they do have weakenesses though, like for example

Abstract Existence on Type 1 or 2 concepts.

Any form of NEP

Acausality Type 5

Smurf stuff.

Transduality

being absurdly high in range for 2-A

immeasurable speed

also their hax potency isn't very... highly layered besides stuff that scales to cosmo level due to UES logic, but there isn't many of those for the gods in 2-A...

also their hax resistance isn't very high layered either except the resistance that scale due to UES Logic...

currently only Chronos has above baseline 2-A range and stuff

i feel like i could be missing something here though... hhmm.. had a bad day and im brain dead atm

tbh chronos shold be merged with Kronos. that CRT was passed a long time ago im just lazy

anyway, they have the usual passives
Absoprtion (currently life manipulation on profile) that drains a UES energy source that causes unconsciousness, drains stamina, AP, Durability, Speed, life force, and eventually death

Passive supernatural removal of the 6 senses

passive paralysis inducement

Passive 2-A Mind manipulation

Passive 2-A heat manipulation (yes that is a thing they have. its ficition anything is possible really, but its because Increases in levels of Cosmo increases how hot their heat is)

Passive and active Soul and Matter destruction (they emit an aura made of pure cosmo)

Passive 6th sense stuff which gives them things like Precog/Clarivoyance (I don't think thats on their profile yet though?) I think what it is currently is just extrasensory stuff

I think only Zeus has passive void manipulation (but currently doesn't have a justification though)

they do have weakenesses though, like for example

Abstract Existence on Type 1 or 2 concepts.

Any form of NEP

Acausality Type 5

Smurf stuff.

Transduality

being absurdly high in range for 2-A

immeasurable speed

also their hax potency isn't very... highly layered besides stuff that scales to cosmo level due to UES logic, but there isn't many of those for the gods in 2-A...

also their hax resistance isn't very high layered either except the resistance that scale due to UES Logic...

currently only Chronos has above baseline 2-A range and stuff

i feel like i could be missing something here though... hhmm.. had a bad day and im brain dead atm
The absorption thingy sounds really op, is it layered? and Passive 2a heat Manipulation..... Why? Why does it exist? No verse I am aware of in 2a has ressitance to 4d Heat Manipulation.

The absorption thingy sounds really op, is it layered?
if you can resist 1 layer of life manipulation, then you can resist the absorption lol
and Passive 2a heat Manipulation..... Why? Why does it exist?

because there is multiple direct statemetns and WoG statements about how if Cosmo level increase so does heat, willpower, AP, Speed, Durability, and some other hax and stuff. Cosmo level = AP = Speed = Durability = Willpower = Heat.

No verse I am aware of in 2a has ressitance to 4d Heat Manipulation.

Can't do anything to abstracts like NEP, TD, AC Type 5, AE Type 1 on a concept Type 1 or 2, Immeasurable speed characters, Above baseline 2-A characters, Smurfs, etc.
Also it can be nulled if you can get around the Life Manipulation (Absorption)

What exactly does High 6-A Rimuru have that allows him to "easily" crush Bleach's High 6-A's?
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiments of the laws governing the world[2]

How many characters are interact with Rimuru?

Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiments of the laws governing the world[2]

How many characters are interact with Rimuru?
I never said Bleach characters can beat Rimuru or even interact with him, i'm asking what does he have that allows him to beat Bleach's High 6-A's?

Incons are a thing.

I never said Bleach characters can beat Rimuru or even interact with him, i'm asking what does he have that allows him to beat Bleach's High 6-A's?

Incons are a thing.
Some hax of Rimuru.

Law Manipulation and Power Nullification (Anti-Magic Area rewrites the laws of the world to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic),

Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills. Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it.),

Sealing (Can trap his target in a complex number of spatial dimensions),

A ton of passive Hax. (Madness Manipulation Type 3 etc.)

Disintegration can erase anything including information which is fundamental in the verse. Beelzebuth can absorb anything including stamina/energy and infos, either turning them into energy or just sending them to his pocket dimension he have complete control of. Uriel's Infinite Prison seals the target in a complex number of space. He can use all of this with just a thought. Not to mention bunch of passives like Radiation, Corruption, Fear, Madness, etc, which could affect even information.

Disintegration can erase anything including information which is fundamental in the verse. Beelzebuth can absorb anything including stamina/energy and infos, either turning them into energy or just sending them to his pocket dimension he have complete control of. Uriel's Infinite Prison seals the target in a complex number of space. He can use all of this with just a thought. Not to mention bunch of passives like Radiation, Corruption, Fear, Madness, etc, which could affect even information.
Well making a match is better. Only thing which probably has Wincon for Rimuru seems like madness manipulation. Not saying Bleach characters are above Tensura but the things you guys claiming exists in Bleach also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back