• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well making a match is better. Only thing which probably has Wincon for Rimuru seems like madness manipulation. Not saying Bleach characters are above Tensura but the things you guys claiming exists in Bleach also.
I know enough about Bleach. Bleach has a significant number of these abilities, but these abilities are found in an entire verse. There is no character that can compete with Rimuru in a matchup.

Well making a match is better. Only thing which probably has Wincon for Rimuru seems like madness manipulation. Not saying Bleach characters are above Tensura but the things you guys claiming exists in Bleach also.
Information manipulation is limited to a few characters in bleach and there are three characters who can currently come back from it (according to the profiles at least being Soul King, Yhwach with the Almighty and Shaz)

Information manipulation is limited to a few characters in bleach and there are three characters who can currently come back from it (according to the profiles at least being Soul King, Yhwach with the Almighty and Shaz)
Soul King and Shaz aren't High 6-A. Yhwach doesnt have Almighty on that key.

Only Yhwach and Shaz Domino. Also, Rimuru doesn't even need to do EE. Rimuru has a lot of wincons.

There are too many posts here. If there are no knowledgeable bleach supporters intending to match, this discussion should end.

Last edited:
Bleach will get massive upgrades to their innate physiology-based abilities when i finally start revising the physiology blogs.

After such, Bleach will basically be a similar strength'd but weaker version of Slimeverse tbh.
Sounds like what I'm planning for the Tsuki ga verse. Although the soul shit in that verse is really strange. All of the soul feats involve either cursing someone's soul, making someone's soul sick, turning someone into a tree via soul manip, and petrifying souls. Very untraditional Soul manip.

if were making comparisons like that for verses were working on revising

Saint Seiya verse will probably end up becoming a sort of less haxxy Anos (not as potent or as far above baseline with like his stuff is but...) With Tier 1 smurf stuff to go with it. 2-A SS is getting yeeted in the future

if were making comparisons like that for verses were working on revising

Saint Seiya verse will probably end up becoming a sort of less haxxy Anos (not as potent or as far above baseline with like his stuff is but...) With Tier 1 smurf stuff to go with it. 2-A SS is getting yeeted in the future
I love goooooold...

yes he opens with making the opponent a gold statue lol

I know enough about Bleach. Bleach has a significant number of these abilities, but these abilities are found in an entire verse. There is no character that can compete with Rimuru in a matchup.
Why does complete verse having and limited characters having matters ? Both verses has the same abilities different usage it can be argued for which one got better feats and usage of those abilities. You don't need complete verse to be made up of information manipulation type 2 to interact with Information Manipulation type 2 characters.

I am pretty sure yhwach has interaction feat for IM type 2 without almighty for interacting with Gremmy. Anyway
I guess we can wait and see for this.
Bleach will get massive upgrades to their innate physiology-based abilities when i finally start revising the physiology blogs.

After such, Bleach will basically be a similar strength'd but weaker version of Slimeverse tbh.
^^
Cien Granz profile is not created i guess we have to wait for that one.

You still don't understand this. Yhwach does not have Sternritter Schrifts in this key. Also, do you think Gremmy has a chance to beat Rimuru?

Last edited:
The battle won't matter, Deceived just said after he's upgraded on the phys pages the profiles will be better to match up to Slime.

Why does complete verse having and limited characters having matters ? Both verses has the same abilities different usage it can be argued for which one got better feats and usage of those abilities. You don't need complete verse to be made up of information manipulation type 2 to interact with Information Manipulation type 2 characters.
I don't know what to say to this.
Just compare the profile of Rimuru and Bleach characters.

The battle won't matter, Deceived just said after he's upgraded on the phys pages the profiles will be better to match up to Slime.
Here, after all that talk, what makes you think Rimuru didn't win against both Adam and the Bleach characters?

So, why not put Rimuru above them until the revisions go through?
It's basically what I did for Arifureta against Tsuki ga in 6-B/High 6-B

Here, after all that talk, what makes you think Rimuru didn't win against both Adam and the Bleach characters?
we'll see when the upgrades happen. idk much about rimuru so I can't say why Adama or bleach characters but. Like I said, ya can replace adam but bleach seems more contentious

So, why not put Rimuru above them until the revisions go through?
It's basically what I did for Arifureta against Tsuki ga in 6-B/High 6-B
Cuz there are things not on the profiles for bleach characters rn?

Cuz there are things not on the profiles for bleach characters rn?
Well if they're not on the profiles then they're not on them but you can't stonewall their placement on the list just because of that.

If rn Slime proves to be stronger; then they go higher and when the upgrades or whatever changes come through, then revisit the match.

Pretty sure Aizen vs Adam came down to Aizen's RE and he basically won due to that. idk about lille and yhwach.
the match didn't actually end in either character's favor, it was just on if Aizen's RE could adapt to adam's quantum-level stuff, which was decided not to occur if I recall correctly, but even if it did, Aizen doesn't exactly have a mean through which he could bypass adam's means of power null which turns it into an incon.
Lille and Yhwach get passived and don't have a way around it since unlike aizen they don't have a regen good enough to survive said passive, along with no way around the power null to my knowledge

You still don't understand this. Yhwach does not have Sternritter Schrifts in this key. Also, do you think Gremmy has a chance to beat Rimuru?
When did I said Gremmy beats Rimuru? I was talking about interaction feats which you people were asking for.
I don't know what to say to this.
Just compare the profile of Rimuru and Bleach characters.
I was solely talking based on the abilities you people listed as Rimuru Wincons which are definitely not stomping Bleach characters. Of course except Madness Manipulation type 3 Bleach characters also has other abilities which you mentioned.

I don't know how much abilities High 6A covers for Rimuru his profile his pretty Big which also includes Planetary to star level scaling. So I am just going with what you people were claiming regarding Rimuru Wincons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back