• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC:

Died123123 Died Meme GIF - Died123123 Died Meme - Discover & Share GIFs
Yep, earlier versions of isaac were straight-up prone to crash because the game could not handle the number, quantity and math of your tiers, everyone talks about bloons being the stress test for your device, nah isaac is

Isaac massively massively upscales from 18 tons (a bunch of multipliers scaling chains and other stuff that I cannot go into in short order because there is straight-up just too much shit) along with having multiple passive sources of damage including toxic shock which deals twice isaac's ap match start.

(funnily enough, Isaac could also given razor + pyro and a couple of other items letting him infinitely charge and use his space bars for infinite AP)

At match start (not even firing a single tear or charging up one) isaac can cause this
What the **** did I just witness.
I assume in this thread, we assume Isaac has every optional equipment? If so, then I don't really think Yoon-seok stands a chance. The only thing I could think of is, perhaps the (blood) tears won't really be effective, considering he passively absorbs the blood in the surroundings to recover his stamina.

Anyways, if he has every optional item, then he can keep the position.

How would Luffy do against the characters at the bottom of 5-C?
Luffy probably loses to everyone at 5-C tbh.

People like Law or Blackbeard are probably better as they have similar valued stat scaling while also having better abilities overall, especially Law. I can see Law beating a couple characters on the list, but that requires a match up to be made, not just my personal opinion alone.

You can dodge touhou danmaku, the same principle does not apply for isaac, bro is out here crying up a storm
Touhou danmaku is on the level of millions of projectiles at once over several kilometers of range, with most danmaku being vastly more difficult to dodge than rain (something which isn't particularly hard to dodge for even fodder). If we're only comparing how things look in gameplay, then yeah, Isaac wins. But Touhou lore is a different beast entirely.

Nominating Cure Elim Los Malvar for the third spot of low 7-C

He has a several hundred km mind and soul absorption AOE, a hundred meter EE breath and dozens of useful resistances

Notably he beats the current third spot due to her transmutation only having a range of 2 km, and she doesn't have any resistance to soul manipulation

Nominating Cure Elim Los Malvar for the third spot of low 7-C

He has a several hundred km mind and soul absorption AOE, a hundred meter EE breath and dozens of useful resistances

Notably he beats the current third spot due to her transmutation only having a range of 2 km, and she doesn't have any resistance to soul manipulation
Normally, sure, but RN, I have no knowledge on him and as such can't back him up

Last edited:
Saitama has no hax's, he's just an objectively lesser character for this list compared to Garou.

Just because he's stronger in his own verse doesn't mean he'll be stronger outside of said verse, in a cross verse match up where haxs generally rule as king.
He countered Garou's moves and beat him easily though

Hasn't Parallel Timeline Saitama copied all of Garou's abilities on top of beating him though?
He copied the abilities which aren't inherently tied to Garou's existence. He didn't copy Garou's passive Radiation Manipulation for example (which is one of Garou's strongest abilities, and one of the main reasons why he's on the list in the first place.)

K.E.V.I.N. should be removed from the 7th position of the Low 1-C list since he was upgraded. He should, instead, take the 7th position in the 1-C list.
His position in the Low 1-C list should most likely be taken by Loki (God of Stories), who has extremely powerful 6-D Time hax and a broken Time Travel which allows him to affect and rewrite character/places that are outside the regular flow of space and time, that are timeless, have no past, present or future and straight up do not exist, among other stuff.
Bumping this for the part about Loki. He should probably be placed in the 7th position of the Low 1-C list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back