• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. Well, in that case, I nominate Yoon seok for the 10th spot. For one, Yoon-seok is like 77 tons in terms of AP, albeit 15~ tons in durability. Two, he has high-mid Regen, so the dura neg of the 10th dude is pretty much useless, especially when Yoon seok is getting stronger by the second. Three, he has like a 5x attack speed amp, and fourth, he has 30% dura neg and a many, many other stuff.

I legit do not see how the 10th spot dude could even take Yoon-seok down. Meanwhile Yoon-seok has many ways to kill him.
Bumpty. Anyone here can defend Dosu?

Also, I'd argue magic bypasses Gojo's Infinity.

You can't just not equalize other power systems to cursed energy, but then also say Gojo passively blocks out other power systems.

Doesn't work like that.

Gojo doesnt even have a Low 7-C key anymore
image.png

Is this a mistake then?

Also, I'd argue magic bypasses Gojo's Infinity.

You can't just not equalize other power systems to cursed energy, but then also say Gojo passively blocks out other power systems.

Doesn't work like that.
Without equalizing the verse, Gojo could just spawn a lapse blue inside you since you would lack a Innate Domain
Beside, CE isnt the only criteria. As long you have shape, mass or speed, you can be blocked

Without equalizing the verse, Gojo could just spawn a lapse blue inside you since you would lack a Innate Domain
Beside, CE isnt the only criteria. As long you have shape, mass or speed, you can be blocked
NLF. But we can discuss this in a thread. Hopefully with DT there.

Ah yeah the CM type 2 that was rejected earlier for the same reasons white proposed it. And then added even though there were still people against it.

Gotta love all the JJK NLF and wank on here.

Kinda want to nominate Yoon-seok for the 9th spot in 8-B, but considering how much Deon idolizes and praises Isaac, I feel like it's gonna be a stomp.

So... what are Isaac's shenanigans? Any soul stuff?

Kinda want to nominate Yoon-seok for the 9th spot in 8-B, but considering how much Deon idolizes and praises Isaac, I feel like it's gonna be a stomp.

So... what are Isaac's shenanigans? Any soul stuff?
To begin with, what is his AP, and does he have any counterplay to isaac's danmaku that literally dwarfs all other danmaku in degree (including touhou) to such a point that it moreso resembles a hurricane than it does actual danmaku

The sheer dedication you have to that one character is astounding.
Hey it's my best profile yet. Lemme finish creating the profile for the current novel I'm reading and I'll ditch Yoon-seok.

To begin with, what is his AP, and does he have any counterplay to isaac's danmaku that literally dwarfs all other danmaku in degree (including touhou) to such a point that it moreso resembles a hurricane than it does actual danmaku
Durability wise, he is ~15 tons with Executioner of steel, has a passive forcefield around him that can block his own normal attacks without a scratch (>10 tons), and has another active forcefield that can block an attack that could vaporize him, and that attack is stronger than him with his buffs (>70 tons)

Basically, >70 tons for attack potency, and >15 tons for durability. I have to mention, though, he constantly gets stronger.

As for dodging, i mean he is skilled, but I kinda need to see a vid of Isaac's danmaku. Though, a few questions first. 1st, is it magic? 2nd, what is the range of the danmaku? Is it tens of meters at its peak? And 3rd, can isaac negate High-Mid regen?

5.0811706477439e+30 J

What the Biological Manipulation do?
I think this guy can take her spot since he has instant high regeneration, Class Y telekinesis, and madness manipulation; which can mentally incapacitate someone (she doesn't resist madness or fear). He can also have full control of the opponent's body using his blood

and scale to 1.3628036e+32

The novel only has one image, and it sucks ass ngl.
If that is your best I'd hate to see your worst.

Gender, Origin, and Classification lack references

AP is a wasteland of words with no references

Speed needs two more pings of Doom otherwise known as references

LS is barren of any meaning without references

Durability looks like a snowstorm sans any references

Second Key Stamina requires more references

Range looks utterly depressed

Intelligence could use a tabber Separating general Intelligence and skill and more references

Standard Tactics needs MUCH better explanations and references

The Weakness section is pinned here without references

I don't think Gender needs reference.
If that is your best I'd hate to see your worst.

AP is a wasteland of words with no references

Speed needs two more pings of Doom otherwise known as references

LS is barren of any meaning without references

Durability looks like a snowstorm sans any references

Second Key Stamina requires more references

Range looks utterly depressed

Intelligence could use a tabber Separating general Intelligence and skill and more references

Standard Tactics needs MUCH better explanations and references

The Weakness section is pinned here without references
If you consider this bad, I don't even want to see it if you see my profiles

Durability wise, he is ~15 tons with Executioner of steel, has a passive forcefield around him that can block his own normal attacks without a scratch (>10 tons), and has another active forcefield that can block an attack that could vaporize him, and that attack is stronger than him with his buffs (>70 tons)

Basically, >70 tons for attack potency, and >15 tons for durability. I have to mention, though, he constantly gets stronger.

As for dodging, i mean he is skilled, but I kinda need to see a vid of Isaac's danmaku. Though, a few questions first. 1st, is it magic? 2nd, what is the range of the danmaku? Is it tens of meters at its peak? And 3rd, can isaac negate High-Mid regen?
Isaac massively massively upscales from 18 tons (a bunch of multipliers scaling chains and other stuff that I cannot go into in short order because there is straight-up just too much shit) along with having multiple passive sources of damage including toxic shock which deals twice isaac's ap match start.

(funnily enough, Isaac could also given razor + pyro and a couple of other items letting him infinitely charge and use his space bars for infinite AP)

At match start (not even firing a single tear or charging up one) isaac can cause this, and it only gets worse when he charges a shot up or tries to shoot (the game normally crashes at that point, so lmao). No, it isn't, the most you could call magic is maybe the tarot cards and even that is an eh. It's tens of meters at its peak yeah.
He feasibly can't, but he does have ways around such as literally just destroying him so bad he can't regen from it or if he somehow manages to land either a chaos card (which kills any enemy in the game (including stone ones) to the point that if there are any remains of them, they are v.frag'd or just blood) or eraser (history ee)

He also has a couple of stuff I would like to note, such as:
Gnawed leaf which makes him invulnerable (not actual invul) to anything in-universe, including his own stuff, which without a couple of immunities (and even with) can harm or outright kill him
Like 12+ mid-godly resurrections and more based on his own luck (that is effectively maxed)
Holy Mantle gives him protection from the first hit landed against him
Incubus which travels around giving isaac an even greater AP while also harming those in its aura (though it is pretty small)
Multiple familiars that scale to his own AP, shoot out his own tear barrage, and a few that will attempt to melee yoon (though it likely won't do much)
Several auras around him that passively damage folk within them
His tears have their own auras that scale to their size/damage and have passive damage
Will literally neg diff any attempts at range play through a combination of slowing down any projectiles that get close, deleting said projectiles, his tears also delete projectiles they come in contact with.
If we really want to get fucky TMTRAINER literally warps data and reality for every future item isaac can pick up (which he can spawn more of via his space bar (don't get me started on the long ass list of space bar items) which can induce various effects that I really don't want to get into as they are straight up random and I literally have no idea what the list of this thing's effects or conditions are and I am not looking them up
Prolly more I am forgetting

Bro posted a profile without one of the braces lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back