• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
🗿

I just said the fact they share a wincon is similar enough.
A wincon.

What, should we lump together a Death Necromancer who specializes in Death Manipulation and Chronomancy and a Archdevil who specializes in Hellfire(Mind/Soul damage) and manipulating the minds and bodies of those beneath him with his voice just because they happen to have the same durability rating?

A wincon.

What, should we lump together a Death Necromancer who specializes in Death Manipulation and Chronomancy and a Archdevil who specializes in Hellfire(Mind/Soul damage) and manipulating the minds and bodies of those beneath him with his voice?
Yes if they share the same verse. I'm just saying that currently there's no reason to seperate them.

I don't 🗿

I'm just saying that we typically just lump characters into the same ranking if they have similar wincons and similar verse.

That would jus be the natural assumption in lieu of other counterveiling arguments.
And what if he doesn't? For instance Demi has to be in range of Issac's passives to use Hellfire Wall, and he tends to get up close and personal so he'd be inflicted with them even if he led with Command Mantra

And what if he doesn't? For instance Demi has to be in range of Issac's passives to use Hellfire Wall, and he tends to get up close and personal so he'd be inflicted with them even if he led with Command Mantra
I didn't make any claim about if it doesn't. I just said I currently don't see any reason, and thus my solution would be the best placeholder right now.

All versions of precognition involve seeing through time, y'know. There's is just on a larger scale. Probability inherently affects things like fate and causality, so yes, it would still extent to "time." I think you might be over hyping them a bit.
Was agreed that Zero beats Corvo
Fifteen is still under debate tho

Do I still need to create a match against Trick or I can already try to go for higher spots after that Fifteen match?
EDIT: Just to note, I dont want to put Zero on the list before the match to finish

Rimuru? He'll get upgraded to 2-C actually
He's already in 6th seat
His 2-C upgrade will be soon

Please would like Rimuru to replace the current 6th position and drop the current 6th to 7th

Last edited:
He's already in 6th seat

Please would like Rimuru to replace the current 6th position and drop the current 6th to 7th
Nice, wouldnt Diablo also share the same spot too?

Alrighty. Well, in that case, I nominate Yoon seok for the 10th spot. For one, Yoon-seok is like 77 tons in terms of AP, albeit 15~ tons in durability. Two, he has high-mid Regen, so the dura neg of the 10th dude is pretty much useless, especially when Yoon seok is getting stronger by the second. Three, he has like a 5x attack speed amp, and fourth, he has 30% dura neg and a many, many other stuff.

I legit do not see how the 10th spot dude could even take Yoon-seok down. Meanwhile Yoon-seok has many ways to kill him.

He's already in 6th seat

Wait does LN rimriru not resist CM1 or Info type 2?
If so I find that very funny

If he doesn't I would find it funny since that just seems kinda uncharacteristic for how the verse does stuff (at least the WN in that regard)

Process

There was some stuff that changed in the 3-B list. First of all, Yang Kai was probably downgraded since he is not 3-B anymore, so he should be removed.
Janemba should be removed too since he now have Low Multiversal Range with Reality Warping, and I don't know if there is any other 3-B Dragon Ball character right now.
Also, the Celestials are now 3-B, and really high in AP too, so they should be at least in the 6th place since Cloud and Marina Cannonvale have lower LS, their range is too low and they are too weak AP wise to either harm them or survive one strike from them since neither have Immortalities or other defensive haxxes (Cloud scale to 947 YottaFoe and Marina have no calc, while the Celestials scale to 17 QuettaFoe). For now the same would apply to Asura too, but he will probably scale to a far higher AP value so he will most likely take a higher place in the future.
So the 3-B list should probably be something like this, imho:

1. Zhong Yue
2. Characters from Ergenverse (Saint-Emperor and Bai Xiaochun)
3. Uriel (Bastard!!)
4. Overclocked Bender
5. Characters from Nipponverse
6. Celestials
7. Marina Cannonvale
8. Cloud Strife
9. Ashura

I was actually wondering that too, but since she was already there I didn't want to put her lower. Imo, she should be last place of the 3-B list, but I don't know the character well enough to actually speak for that.
She shouldn't be there at all imo, I feel like any random 3-B character could easily beat her.

Gojo can beat everyone in Low 7-C up to D.Gray Man. There was already a match between Alex Mercer and Gojo and I think it was decided by majority that Gojo either wins or stomps.

But oh well, Gojo maybe reach the top 1 in High 7-C since I dont see Han Jee with anything to counter Infinite
You should make a match with Fran first. She's got a lot of versatility. DT will be there to debate it, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back