• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombi Vs Minato Hikaru (battle for 9th spot Low 5-B Non-smurf)

Zombi advantage:
instant high regeneration, Class Y telekinesis, and madness manipulation; which can mentally incapacitate someone (she doesn't resist madness or fear). He can also have full control of the opponent's body using his blood

When did Hikaru even get a spot in Low 5-B, thought nobody would care for an obscure character like her.

She resist mind manipulation, which looking at Zombie's profile, his madness manipulation is type 2, which can be resisted by resistance to mind hax, not to Hikaru's mind hax literally causes madness, which is what she has resistance to.

I think her supernatural willpower would also let her overcome fear, she has unbreakable willpower, i wouldn't really even classify her as being/having norrnal human emotions, to make a long story short, she is a dream, basically her entire being is the dream of the real Hikaru and as such is only focused on Hikaru's wishes/dreams, hence why she can still move her body despite it suppose to be impossible.

Zombie doesn't have precog resistance so Hikaru would be able to predict all his attacks, and generally she seems like a more skilled fighter, like she can beat Tsurugi who should like what a 1000x stronger than her, due to skill.

Zombie's regen looks to be cellular while Hikaru can destroy things at an atomic level, not to mention she can create black holes which crush things into a point of infinite density.

Zombie also lacks mind hax resistance, which is basically passive for Hikaru.

Last edited:
When did Hikaru even get a spot in Low 5-B, thought nobody would care for an obscure character like here.

She resist mind manipulation, which looking at Zombie's profile, his madness manipulation is type 2, which can be resisted by resistance to mind hax, not to Hikaru's mind hax literally causes madness.

I think her supernatural willpower would also let her overcome fear, she has unbreakable willpower, i wouldn't really even classify her as being/having norrnal human emotions, to make a long story short, she is a dream, basically her entire being is the dream of the real Hikaru and as such is only focused on Hikaru's wishes/dreams, hence why she can still move her body despite it suppose to be impossible.

Zombie doesn't have precog resistance so Hikaru would be able to predict all his attacks, and generally she seems like a more skilled fighter, like she can beat Tsurugi who should like what a 1000x stronger than her, due to skill.

Zombie's regen looks to be cellular while Hikaru can destroy things at an atomic level, not to mention she can create black holes which crush things into a point of infinite density.

then his only win con is his class Y and Stellar range

Speaking of lifting strength reminds me that i eventually have to find some way to revise it for Hikaru, she was literally kicking islands away in far weaker forms, but as i am trash at calcs i couldn't figure it out years ago, and nobody accepted my calc request.

Maybe able to get something from crakcing a planet like an egg too, since if member serves me right, it's the same sort thing she does in weaker forms, she was gonna kick the planet so hard, it cracked, but anyway, not gonna touch this verse for some months probably already have a lot to work on.

When did Hikaru even get a spot in Low 5-B, thought nobody would care for an obscure character like her.

She resist mind manipulation, which looking at Zombie's profile, his madness manipulation is type 2, which can be resisted by resistance to mind hax, not to Hikaru's mind hax literally causes madness, which is what she has resistance to.

I nominated her for the empty Low 5B spot.

Back