• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would Johnny Test do against the characters at the bottom of 7-A?
DXD just completely dumpsters him with had and he can't physically put down Arthas.

However...
I was told that by Arc. I don't actually know if we do still consider Aizen, Yhwach and Prime Soul King as smurfs or not.
Duder, matey, Arthas beats Uchiha(why do you think Arthas was above him?) but loses to Law, they rock-paper-scissors three way tie lol

Just wonder why there 2 tensura Characters in Low 2-C get 2 spot. Is not the rules one verse only allowed get one spot for their Characters.

for Low 5-B

You should also explain why he should take the spot. I don't know Shiro enough to speak for her, but for example can he deal with Super Sonic's speed amp and touch based explosion manipulation?
He can use his own speed amp + flight to dodge.

Ill elaborate more on his spot later

He can use his own speed amp + flight to dodge.

Ill elaborate more on his spot later
Super Sonic can fly too, and his speed amp is notable enough to make him blitz characters that were previously comparable to him in speed. But aside from specifying this two factors, I will wait for your elaboration later on before saying anything else.

Reinhard and Reid have been upgraded to High 6-A, so they can be removed from 6-C.

They can take last in High 6-A I guess. That tier is broken.

Satella has been upgraded to 5-C. I will make matches soon..

Edit: Nvm I think it is pretty clear Satella stomps everyone up to Asta at the very least via layered Type 3 Madness Manipulation. She can probably take Asta's place.

Last edited:
Edit: Nvm I think it is pretty clear Satella stomps everyone up to Asta at the very least via layered Type 3 Madness Manipulation. She can probably take Asta's place.
"Miasma is invisible contaminated mana that exudes from those who hold the power of witches or are connected to them"

Unless this is wrong, Asta powernulls

"Miasma is invisible contaminated mana that exudes from those who hold the power of witches or are connected to them"

unless Asta's power null is passive and extends 4km away, he gets ****** by the madness.

unless Asta's power null is passive and extends 4km away, he gets ****** by the madness.
Is passive

Why it has to extend to 4km when is like a Limitless from Gojo where he just walks and anything magical (withing the same tier) can't damage him? Even in base?

And if Asta starts in Devil Union, he has that range with the swords which has antimagic

Why it has to extend to 4km when is like a Limitless from Gojo where he just walks and anything magical (withing the same tier) can't damage him? Even in base?
Type 3 madness means if he so much as looks at the miasma from that distance, he is subdued by it.

Type 3 madness means if he so much as looks at the miasma from that distance, he is subdued by it.
The problem would be that if that is product magical effect, Asta can negate the effect via causality manipulation, negate it in his area (but I don't know about this because that is different from the usual statuses) and also the witch has like absurd inmortality via my knowledge of the first season

Do a match up if anything and then we can clarify all of this with more people, but mind you, today the Black clover mobile game has been launched, so people are gonna spent their time playing that and right now, I will have to leave to do work

Mana can be used to fuel magic, but by itself is simply described as primordial energy and life energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back