• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two things to say about 8-C right now.

First; Eclipsa Butterfly's profile is beyond terrible, to the point I believe we should just remove it from the list until it's updated.

Secondly; I don't see anything on Fushi's profile that'll stop Talion's Mind Manipulation from defeating him, regardless of speed equalized or not. Without speed equalization, Talion's significantly faster and would just control the mind of Fushi before he can do anything while with speed equalization, Talion can still just slow down time and either teleport directly to Fushi and mind hax him or teleport Fushi to him and mind hax him. So I'm proposing that Talion should be above Fushi, does anyone have contentions with this change or not?

I'm not entirely sure if Talion can resist all of these because it's been a while since I've played through the games. So I'll need a little bit of time to do some research on his resistances. I guess my next question would be what does Glaedr use in-character/generally start with?
The way mind battles work in the verse, he would basically fashion his mind into a weapon and launch it at the other mind, trying to penetrate its mental barrier. If successful his mind would likely invade and subjugate his opponent's mind to the point that they are incapable of even thinking without his permission, much less acting.
Hmmm.

I would still argue that layers would supersede numbers in this situation since layers, regardless of context or verse, still denote you bypassing the resistances of someone. While numbers don't inherently mean you can bypass someone's resistances without further evidence that you can.
That's... just not how our standards work. Other way around I can say that your resistance needs feats of being powerful enough to endure anything above baseline and something that strong in particular.
If people are capable of bypassing resistances through having better control/able to affect more people, maybe you can measure layers that way?
I suppose you can say he also has at least 1 layer due to being able to defeat Eragon in mental combat, who has powerful mental shields.
Secondly; I don't see anything on Fushi's profile that'll stop Talion's Mind Manipulation from defeating him, regardless of speed equalized or not. Without speed equalization, Talion's significantly faster and would just control the mind of Fushi before he can do anything while with speed equalization, Talion can still just slow down time and either teleport directly to Fushi and mind hax him or teleport Fushi to him and mind hax him. So I'm proposing that Talion should be above Fushi, does anyone have contentions with this change or not?
Yeah, mind manipulation is a weakness of Fushi, which is why Glaedr is above him as well. So I'm ok with that.
Verse Equalization, and there's also the hume system but sinks work a bit differently from them
That verse equalization done wrong. You can't verse equalize no supernatural abilities to things that have a supernatural field. Your equalization is basically inconsistent with your own verse: You're basically assuming that regular humans in SCP would equalize to anomalous things.
I didn't imply that, the Foundation did by assessing them as being unnatural to their world and deeming it anomalous
The Foundation didn't assess any of the characters I mentioned. You are assuming that they would be classified as such for no good reason.
I created the profile however, by the same logic Clef should've died to SCP-239 since she had universal interdimensional range from afar but he's still kicking ass, so it really isn't.
You are confusing those people being able to negate powers that come from a distance and target them, to them negating everything over the distance the powers came from.
I.e. the difference between "I cast a fireball from 1km away and 1 meter before it hits you it vanishes due to power null" and "I try to cast a fireball from 1 km away and fail because you nullify any ability in a 1km radius".
From what I could figure out looking up these guys, I'm fairly sure your character does the former, not the latter. To quote from this page:
Description: Dr. Jack Gooday is a Class-II Reality Sink. Negating or at minimum severely dampening the anomalous effects of paranormal entities within a fluctuating area of effect (which has so far been documented as being as little as fifteen centimeters up to a maximum of five meters) over an extended period of time.

Yang for a spot in Low 4C, 4C, High 4C, 3B.

He can beat Ichigo.
Martial Peak has a lot of layer in soul hax to counter bleach soul stuff.

Aizen is iffy a match should be made against aizen

For 3B. He can beat ashura ,janemba , don`t know about the rest

Anyway, I don't know how a verse like Bleach, to this day there isn't a blog for soul hax layers.
People are just lazy and don't want to go through the entire manga and collect feats and scans of people bypassing layers or manipulating multiple numbers of souls.

I genuinely will eventually create such a blog, it's just that I have so many other projects in front of me that I just don't have the time nor willpower to go through the entire manga again just for this specific thing.

As for this thread, I updated the list with the requested changes. I do believe match-ups should be made with characters like Aizen because I don't know if the proposed characters can beat him or not.

Only Low 2-C with a weapon, can't qualify for the tier
Oh sh~~~~~~~~
:anoskek:
:cry~1:

Venuz is a sealed goddess so she counts as a character, put her on the list.

Match to decide who will keep the top 6 of 6-C.

Match to decide who will keep the top 6 of 6-C.
Its result was stomp so i'll be changing the places of the character.

Does Henry Stickmin have anything to work around Time Stop or Causality manipulation?
I don't see it on his profile, but I'm asking to be sure I didn't miss anything.
If it ain't passive and not used 100% of the time as an opener, he can win
Okay, thanks.
I'm asking because Shana, the current 4th 8-A, starts all battles with her city-wide causality-severing time stop.
I wasn't sure if Henry had something for it.
She casts a spell. She doesn't need to say the name out loud, so it's essentially thought-based, yes.
The moment the activates it, a massive dome spawns over a city-wide area of effect, with her position as the center. The effect is immediate. The area within the dome is separated from the causality of the world in its own pocket dimension, within which time is stopped.
From this exchange last month, I think it's safe for Shana to go up to #3 in 8-A, above Henry Stickmin. While you're at it, if you could change it to "Characters from Shakugan no Shana", it would be more accurate, as nearly all characters in the verse have the same hax abilites as her.

That's outdated
nah destiny characters still qualify

glass put down disqualifies for oryx in the OP but forgot to edit that i think coz
everyone who disqualified for aca type 5, he removed but not sword logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back