• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah destiny characters still qualify

glass put down disqualifies for oryx in the OP but forgot to edit that i think coz
everyone who disqualified for aca type 5, he removed but not oryx
How about you pull your head out your rear end and read Oryx' profile for me, not the Sword Logic page that hasn't had any updates since I joined the wiki over 3 years ago, but Oryx' profile.

wouldn't touhou characters also bypass the plot hax because of that
i dont think the plot hax from drac has been shown to affect type 2ND and NEP
Maybe, idk. HGR would still save Drac's ass though.

Btw, can Arale survive type 1 concept EE? If not, Touhou characters could conceivably move up a spot.

iirc the plot hax isn't an insta win
its not like it will stop sword logic from being activated right
The page itself is outdated. While the sword logic may be type 5 due to its connection to the darkness and being a sub power of it (I'm personally not sure in that regard), Oryx wouldn't get type 5 from it, just type 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back