• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaedr is on the 8-C list and 100% of the time mind attacks as his starting move btw.
Just in case you guys are considering a spot above him.
Then that thing needs to be argued for a higher spot, cause I seriously doubt the MCU 8-Cs can handle him and Ganon literally lacks mind resistance lmfao

No, all of them work completely by the laws of physics. Although I could also just literally list regular humans.

Like, again, someone who loses to regular humans isn't the strongest 10-B. He's just lucky that the list is made up of mostly supernatural entities.
Just working by the laws of physics isn't grounds for them being non-anomalous, SCP-070 is just a dude with moving chains. It isn't on there, but he does have standard foundation equipment to deal with naturals.

Heck, if we want to argue about how his matchups go, let me point out that he has no real range. Even a bunch of anomalous characters could defeat him by just staying beyond his range and tossing rocks at him.
That's btw. pretty much what happens when he faces Mamoru. The instant the fight starts he would have retroactively been killed by a regular human non-anomalous street thug meeting him by coincidence 3 days ago and shooting his face, as his power doesn't prevent manipulating the probability of a distant other guy.
Likewise, I'm sceptical that he would erase Teruhashi at all and especially kill her before he gets passively charmed and keeps his distance.
His ability is passively universal via affecting the way they interact with the universe and interdimensional as reality sinks can affect certain points in pocket universes in 5004, it's not listed there.

I'm not against that :whistle:
TBH it never even crossed my mind that Reaper and Moira could be on the 8-C list before now lol

Cause Moira guts anyone without Bio/matter resist in under a second by like, putting her hand forward and is good at dodging on top of that

In fact, yeah, Reaper and Moira would share a spot, especially since I just remembered that what Moira did to herself is what Reaper has on crack cocaine so she should have Mid-high too. Just another thing making her unmatchable

Huh...

This is just ******* weird, if he doesn't mindfuck Reaper he gets gunned down, but if he does he wins, how many other "easier and darker" methods are there?
He doesn't have all that much "easier and darker" ways of defeating someone outside of the general damage you can do with a sword and bow. I would be more incline to say he would use his domination powers more in this situation given his mindset currently, he's slowly becoming more and more like a Ringwraith, and Ringwraiths in the series use more of their mystic powers rather than actually sword fighting their opponents. Usually only doing so when their domination doesn't work.

Glaedr is on the 8-C list and 100% of the time mind attacks as his starting move btw.
Just in case you guys are considering a spot above him.
Talion has good resistances against Mind Manipulation-related attacks given his constant interactions between Ringwraiths and Sauron. I guess it could be an issue depending on the layering of Glaedr's abilities or potential versatility of them.

Just working by the laws of physics isn't grounds for them being non-anomalous, SCP-070 is just a dude with moving chains. It isn't on there, but he does have standard foundation equipment to deal with naturals.
IIRC there is basically an anomaly-field around anomalous entites in SCP verse or something. Like, they can measure that shit. So while there can be beings that obey physics in SCP and are anomalous, things obeying physics in other verses can really not be claimed to be anomalous.
Like, you can't claim that a dude that hits you with an LSD mist to drug you is anomalous just because he has some power that way. You can do that in real life, he just is skilled in it.

Burden of proof on regular physical entity being anomalous is up to you. You can't assume that by default.
His ability is passively universal via affecting the way they interact with the universe and interdimensional as reality sinks can affect certain points in pocket universes in 5004, it's not listed there.
1. Not on his profile, so not a valid argument.
2. Sounds implausible, seeing how anomalies are existing in SCP without this guys presence negating them on the whole planet.

He doesn't have all that much "easier and darker" ways of defeating someone outside of the general damage you can do with a sword and bow. I would be more incline to say he would use his domination powers more in this situation given his mindset currently, he's slowly becoming more and more like a Ringwraith, and Ringwraiths in the series use more of their mystic powers rather than actually sword fighting their opponents. Usually only doing so when their domination doesn't work.

Talion has good resistances against Mind Manipulation-related attacks given his constant interactions between Ringwraiths and Sauron. I guess it could be an issue depending on the layering of Glaedr's abilities or potential versatility of them.
Gotcha, so Talion>Overwatch characters (mainly Reaper)

I'll make a CRT to get Moira's regen onto her profile

Which way does versatility matter?

Glaedr is very capable in mind combat, so he is somewhat above baseline. He scales above the main characters... would have to think what the best feat of them is. Probably fighting several people at once in mind combat or something

Gotcha, so Talion>Overwatch characters (mainly Reaper)

I'll make a CRT to get Moira's regen onto her profile
Alright.

Which way does versatility matter?

Glaedr is very capable in mind combat, so he is somewhat above baseline. He scales above the main characters... would have to think what the best feat of them is. Probably fighting several people at once in mind combat or something
It would matter because Talion doesn't necessarily resist every type of Mind Manipulation under the sun. An example of what I exactly mean by this would be having a resistance against someone controlling your mind wouldn't grant you a resistance against someone overloading your mind with information or something else. Both abilities would be categorised as Mind Manipulation, but we don't inherently believe that resisting one can resist the other without further evidence.

Is he above baseline in the sense of having higher layers or having higher potency, but not necessarily having higher layers?

Characters from MCU can be removed from 8-C imo. As I said previously, I only proposed them because there was an empty space and no other character was being proposed to fill that up. The most notable one among them is the Chirauri Leviathan, which just have good AP and 7-B+ Durability. If there are other characters that can beat them, then they can take their position and can they can be thrown out of the list to give space to more fitting characters.

It would matter because Talion doesn't necessarily resist every type of Mind Manipulation under the sun. An example of what I exactly mean by this would be having a resistance against someone controlling your mind wouldn't grant you a resistance against someone overloading your mind with information or something else. Both abilities would be categorised as Mind Manipulation, but we don't inherently believe that resisting one can resist the other without further evidence.
Ok. Well, mind manip in the verse can do various things. You can control someone's actions, you can prevent them from thinking, you can cause them pain or emotions, I think you can modify memories (not 100% sure) and you can even harm their mind (like, you can shape your mind into a metaphorical knife and stab the other mind to death).
Is he above baseline in the sense of having higher layers or having higher potency, but not necessarily having higher layers?
In his verse, being able to mind battle more people is equivalent to greater strength in that.
So... well, you know how layers are only one way to measure strength of hax? Yeah, numbers here is a different valid way. But hard to compare layers and numbers.

IIRC there is basically an anomaly-field around anomalous entites in SCP verse or something. Like, they can measure that shit. So while there can be beings that obey physics in SCP and are anomalous, things obeying physics in other verses can really not be claimed to be anomalous.
Like, you can't claim that a dude that hits you with an LSD mist to drug you is anomalous just because he has some power that way. You can do that in real life, he just is skilled in it.
Verse Equalization, and there's also the hume system but sinks work a bit differently from them

Burden of proof on regular physical entity being anomalous is up to you. You can't assume that by default.
I didn't imply that, the Foundation did by assessing them as being unnatural to their world and deeming it anomalous

1. Not on his profile, so not a valid argument.
2. Sounds implausible, seeing how anomalies are existing in SCP without this guys presence negating them on the whole planet.
I created the profile however, by the same logic Clef should've died to SCP-239 since she had universal interdimensional range from afar but he's still kicking ass, so it really isn't.

Ok. Well, mind manip in the verse can do various things. You can control someone's actions, you can prevent them from thinking, you can cause them pain or emotions, I think you can modify memories (not 100% sure) and you can even harm their mind (like, you can shape your mind into a metaphorical knife and stab the other mind to death).
I'm not entirely sure if Talion can resist all of these because it's been a while since I've played through the games. So I'll need a little bit of time to do some research on his resistances. I guess my next question would be what does Glaedr use in-character/generally start with?

In his verse, being able to mind battle more people is equivalent to greater strength in that.
So... well, you know how layers are only one way to measure strength of hax? Yeah, numbers here is a different valid way. But hard to compare layers and numbers
Hmmm.

I would still argue that layers would supersede numbers in this situation since layers, regardless of context or verse, still denote you bypassing the resistances of someone. While numbers don't inherently mean you can bypass someone's resistances without further evidence that you can.

If people are capable of bypassing resistances through having better control/able to affect more people, maybe you can measure layers that way?

Is the chinaman's infinite layers proven to be entirely accurate? I know Fate's Authority isn't as I've heard it is only around 20 layers or so, I don't know what type of concept hax they have but it's definitely not type 1, also should Xenoblade be above them as well since they're tied to him?

I recall there was yet to be a CRT done (and accepted) on the chinaman layers being that high, I recall he was only above Sora out of him having some abilities he happened to lack a resistance to.

About what Chinaman are we talking about here?

Here it should be changed as well, Yang Qi is above Nasuverse Characters.
Make a wild guess

Alright, then i don't know what infinite layers are you talking about, Yang Qi has Acausality type 5, Transduality type 2, nonexistence physiology type 1 and 2 all aspects, Mid-Godly Regeneration etc

devourer has 6D AP
not 6D HDE
and yet a 5D wizard101 character defeats him
He's getting 6D HDE and Abstract existence in the works

Bro Kratos isn't even on the list.
Proves my statement

Alright, then i don't know what infinite layers are you talking about, Yang Qi has Acausality type 5, Transduality type 2, nonexistence physiology type 1 and 2 all aspects, Mid-Godly Regeneration etc
I've heard the layers come from the infinite levels of energy the verse's power system has and is only applicable to the plane of existence it is in and verse equalization, but I don't really believe. The Fate stuff for those abilities was discussed here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back