• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-C characters from DMC stomp Demigra

Last edited:
Provedor to 8th in 8-B

He has better range, and Isaac and Dosu Kinuta don't have resistance against his RW that he spam in character
Also, Provedor body passivaly RW anything that enter It and is worst when You notice his elemental intangibility is literraly made of RW It self, so if You can't Non phisical interaction with RW It self Provedor is literaly untochable without the oponent beingh completly transmutated into a abstraction of mass

Also, Provedor body passivaly RW anything that enter It and is worst when You notice his elemental intangibility is literraly made of RW It self, so if You can't Non phisical interaction with RW It self Provedor is literaly untochable without the oponent beingh completly transmutated into a abstraction of mass
And there is a good chance Provedor don't even need to fight sinse he passivaly erase him self from others memories, so the moment the fight start unless the oponent have resistence to mind manipulation they will forget who Provedor is and that he was fighting It, making provedor win by the oponent just leaving the fight(W.O) or by beingh completly open to Provedor RW

Soul based, there is possesion, The Prince also start with EE
EE requires talking to him, there's possession but why would he suddenly switch vessels, there's also no description given to the possession. Tatsuya is definitely gonna get him first with deconstruction

2-A Dragon Talisman need to be removed. Puella Magi Verse characters should be first.

Yang Qi is first but Low 1-C Sage Monarch characters should be in the same tier as Xenoblade (Z). It doesn't matter if Z can't interact with Yang Qi, Yang Qi needs offensive layered capabilities in that key (ignore the layered p&a resistance negation in his first key).

EE requires talking to him, there's possession but why would he suddenly switch vessels, there's also no description given to the possession. Tatsuya is definitely gonna get him first with deconstruction
All right now you're talking out of your ass, Tatsuya has actively opened with Demon Light like, once or twice, and he does it when someone has actively pissed him off lol

If this man can get past Tatsuya's survivability, and does it in-character fast, then Tastuya probably loses

All right now you're talking out of your ass, Tatsuya has actively opened with Demon Light like, once or twice, and he does it when someone has actively pissed him off lol

If this man can get past Tatsuya's survivability, and does it in-character fast, then Tastuya probably loses
As someone who read all 30+ volumes of Mahouka, I really have to question where your stance of him using it once or twice comes from since that is infact the number of times he has used material burst.

So long as he's in a confrontation where he basically can fight to the death, has no mission with orders to leave targets alive, has no need to actively hide his abilities, he is definitely using his deconstruction in character.

I barely have enough to work with considering how much info his profile is missing, either way they start like 4 kilometers away under SBA and the prince of cures has nothing besides interdimensional listed for his range, Tatsuya also has the speed advantage and his opponent has no means to bypass his regrowth. I see nothing stopping him from winning

As someone who read all 30+ volumes of Mahouka, I really have to question where your stance of him using it once or twice comes from since that is infact the number of times he has used material burst.

So long as he's in a confrontation where he basically can fight to the death, has no mission with orders to leave targets alive, has no need to actively hide his abilities, he is definitely using his deconstruction in character.

I barely have enough to work with considering how much info his profile is missing, either way they start like 4 kilometers away under SBA and the prince of cures has nothing besides interdimensional listed for his range, Tatsuya also has the speed advantage and his opponent has no means to bypass his regrowth. I see nothing stopping him from winning
How do you know that'll be his mindset? All he knows is he's in a fight and the opponent wants to inflict severe harm onto him, as well as the description of said opponent lol

How do you know that'll be his mindset? All he knows is he's in a fight and the opponent wants to inflict severe harm onto him, as well as the description of said opponent lol
Because that is what he has shown from 30+ volumes. A fight where he knows an opponent wants to inflict severe harm upon him is more than enough reason. Anything that'll stop him from doing his duty to protect his sister is enough reason. This man's mind switched to that of a ruthless combat magician immediately even against someone he considered a friend, based off the anime showing alone, the JSDF simply held him to his duty as a special officer and he went around vaping people from existence so let me say it again; no need to keep his magic hidden, no need to keep the enemy alive= starting with dismantle

Because that is what he has shown from 30+ volumes. A fight where he knows an opponent wants to inflict severe harm upon him is more than enough reason. Anything that'll stop him from doing his duty to protect his sister is enough reason. This man's mind switched to that of a ruthless combat magician immediately even against someone he considered a friend, based off the anime showing alone, the JSDF simply held him to his duty as a special officer and he went around vaping people from existence so let me say it again; no need to keep his magic hidden, no need to keep the enemy alive= starting with dismantle
Ahem... how does he know that he doesn't need to keep his magic hidden?

Ahem... how does he know that he doesn't need to keep his magic hidden?
Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.
No one who knows him, no psion devices to pick up on unauthorized/unlawful magic usage (even with this, his control is still good enough to hide it).
Evenin situations where he needs to hide it, he has still used it so continuing to argue this is a moot point. There are other methods for him to still utilize dismantle while passing it off as something different to

No one who knows him, no psion devices to pick up on unauthorized/unlawful magic usage (even with this, his control is still good enough to hide it).
Evenin situations where he needs to hide it, he has still used it so continuing to argue this is a moot point. There are other methods for him to still utilize dismantle while passing it off as something different to
How does he know nobody knows him? Or that there's no Psion devices around? He doesn't have prior knowledge of the area, Tatsumi. We shouldn't pretend he does.

Also, how many times has he just opened with vaporizing the opponent when he wants to stay hidden? Compared to when he doesn't(not counting obvious ones where he can't kill)

How does he know nobody knows him? Or that there's no Psion devices around? He doesn't have prior knowledge of the area, Tatsumi. We shouldn't pretend he does.
Because the SBA location is New york, the current year and Tatsuya is from Japan in the 2090's? Any knowledge of the area he needs can be gleaned by using elemental sight
Also, how many times has he just opened with vaporizing the opponent when he wants to stay hidden? Compared to when he doesn't(not counting obvious ones where he can't kill)
Describe what you mean "when he wants to stay hidden".
I don't see why you're choosing to drag this point. Tatsuya is a BS (born specialized) magician and normally can't use any other kind of magic besides regrowth and dismantle, even with the Yotsuba's experimentation on him that allows him to use other magic didn't yield sufficient results thus his normal magic is sub-par. Everything in his skill set makes him a better assassin than a combatant so there's no reason for him to even approach his opponent here.

If I were really trying to blow things outta proportion I'd just say he uses matetial burst to nuke the planet

Because the SBA location is New york, the current year and Tatsuya is from Japan in the 2090's? Any knowledge of the area he needs can be gleaned by using elemental sight

Describe what you mean "when he wants to stay hidden".
I don't see why you're choosing to drag this point. Tatsuya is a BS (born specialized) magician and normally can't use any other kind of magic besides regrowth and dismantle, even with the Yotsuba's experimentation on him that allows him to use other magic didn't yield sufficient results thus his normal magic is sub-par. Everything in his skill set makes him a better assassin than a combatant so there's no reason for him to even approach his opponent here.

If I were really trying to blow things outta proportion I'd just say he uses matetial burst to nuke the planet
Prove Tatsuya has researched Central Park enough to recognize it while he's just standing there lmfao, somewhat fair on Elemental Sight but that could take a bit of time he doesn't have too much of me thinks?

When he's not nuking bitches for breathing at Miyuki wrong, like during the festival tournament thingy(considering he went way off-site before he nuked bitches)

Prove Tatsuya has researched Central Park enough to recognize it while he's just standing there lmfao, somewhat fair on Elemental Sight but that could take a bit of time he doesn't have too much of me thinks?
Even without ES, it doesn't take a genius to recognize the difference between 2023 and 2096, ES won't take time at all not to mention he's constantly using it 24/7
When he's not nuking bitches for breathing at Miyuki wrong, like during the festival tournament thingy(considering he went way off-site before he nuked bitches)
Yokohama incident, gets attacked by armed militants, applies dismantle on his hands to disintegrate bullets mid combat while catching them, hack their assailants to pieces. Joins his battalion shortly after, proceeds to nuke the invading soldiers before using material burst to nuke their ship, uses again to nuke the GAA's naval fleet and entire navy base.

Even without ES, it doesn't take a genius to recognize the difference between 2023 and 2096, ES won't take time at all not to mention he's constantly using it 24/7
People tend to keep shit "old fashioned" for parks and shit lol
Yokohama incident, gets attacked by armed militants, applies dismantle on his hands to disintegrate bullets mid combat while catching them, hack their assailants to pieces. Joins his battalion shortly after, proceeds to nuke the invading soldiers before using material burst to nuke their ship, uses again to nuke the GAA's naval fleet and entire navy base.
In other words, he had to pushed to actually use his shit at range lol

People tend to keep shit "old fashioned" for parks and shit lol

In other words, he had to pushed to actually use his shit at range lol
What implies he was pushed? I didn't even bring up the time he engaged in magical combat against another SCM from 400km away. You've got to be packing some serious balls to claim he won't use the very skill set he specializes in from SBA distance. Should I limit it to what has been animated; his step mom brings him a relic to analyze, leaves with it, he tails her, she's attacked, he gets targeted by a sniper 1km away, reduces the sniper to sub atomic particles immediately

Maybe I should start the story all over again just to bring more times he has done this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back