• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK no, as the one with 6-D stuff can still netically beat more characters (unless it was haxless or similar), things aren't as simple as who beats who, otherwise we'd end up with cases like a haxless guy being higher than a certain infamous smurf.
Just to add onto this, in my opinion the 5D dude should only take 6D dude's spot IF he beats everyone below 6D dude also or any other contenders if 6D dude is 10th place. Simply beating 6D dude because he has a certain weakness or doesn't have one specific resistance shouldn't make or break them. If they beat everyone below then yeah they should take the spot but if they beat 6D dude only because they just so happen to exploit one vulnerability then nah.

AFAIK no, as the one with 6-D stuff can still netically beat more characters (unless it was haxless or similar), things aren't as simple as who beats who, otherwise we'd end up with cases like a haxless guy being higher than a certain infamous smurf.
its just that for Low 1-C the wizard101 creator wins against the devourer due to the amount of passives the devourer doesn't resist even though the devourer has 6D AP
would the creator take his spot??

its just that for Low 1-C the wizard101 creator wins against the devourer due to the amount of passives the devourer doesn't resist even though the devourer has 6D AP
would the creator take his spot??
Is he 6-D himself? If not, wouldn’t a 5-D character with 6-D abilities still count as a smurf even if both dimensions are in the same tier?

Can Han Jee-Han stay in 8-A as it is?
As correctly pointed by DT, his 8-A AP rating isn't about his physical stats, but with magic and techniques.
The OP states that only the base stats should be considered.

Iirc he's been mentioned once or twice here but I don't see him on any of his tiers so I might as well pitch him

Xavier (Xavier: Renegade Angel) for 8-C, 4-A, 3-B, and Low 2-C

Low-Godly Regen and four immortality types, as well as negation of them. Alongside 3/5 acausality types (aaaand negation of those three types), as well as just a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff

Iirc he's been mentioned once or twice here but I don't see him on any of his tiers so I might as well pitch him

Low-Godly Regen and four immortality types, as well as negation of them. Alongside 3/5 acausality types (aaaand negation of those three types), as well as just a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff
up to Universal+ with Shakashuri

he is a smurf

He was supposed to lose his first 3 keys because there are already enough feats to just make him solidly Low 2-C

Can Han Jee-Han stay in 8-A as it is?
As correctly pointed by DT, his 8-A AP rating isn't about his physical stats, but with magic and techniques.
The OP states that only the base stats should be considered.
No, the opposite. His 3rd key actually has 8-A physical stats, but not 8-A AP.

Based in this thread the Puella Magi verse characters from 6-C (and likely other tiers) should be removed as they are very outdated, lack resistances to basically any high hax (or even haxs in general besides the basic ones from the physiology pages) and supporters apparently are unable to defend the characters without using things not in the profiles (on top of being smurf stuff), that or put Arifureta characters above them.

Based in this thread the Puella Magi verse characters from 6-C (and likely other tiers) should be removed as they are very outdated, lack resistances to basically any high hax (or even haxs in general besides the basic ones from the physiology pages) and supporters apparently are unable to defend the characters without using things not in the profiles (on top of being smurf stuff), that or put Arifureta characters above them.
Can they beat the others above them?

Can they beat the others above them?
I mean, I began by saying that Puella characters should just be removed from the list outright, but can try later to look if Arifureta characters can with other spots (although I'm not sure to do a match with the Index characters as last time I remember it was said that Kakine was going to be upgraded tier wise and other time when it was said that they are very outdated).

I mean, I began by saying that Puella characters should just be removed from the list outright, but can try later to look if Arifureta characters can with other spots (although I'm not sure to do a match with the Index characters as last time I remember it was said that Kakine was going to be upgraded tier wise and other time when it was said that they are very outdated).
Yeah, if PMMM characters are outdated they need to be removed.
They could probably beat Kakine but not sure about gabriel

They could probably beat Kakine but not sure about gabriel
I was actually thinking the other way around because from previous discussion I got that Kakine need planetary range to be defeated and the 6-C characters don't get that until later keys, though looking at things better Hajime likely can learn to use his matter manip in his dark matter after analyze it so that would be broken.

Depends on what you mean by being supernatural.
Teruhashi probably qualifies.
By supernatural, what I mean is something that isn't natural in the real world, like maybe broken social influencing and or any kind of luck that messes with the world, ghosts, spirit frameworks, soul monsters, living possibilities, basically something like that. So Terushashi would qualify, what about Mamoru?

By supernatural, what I mean is something that isn't natural in the real world, like maybe broken social influencing and or any kind of luck that messes with the world. So Terushashi would qualify, what about Mamoru?
If you measure by real world standards, instead of in-universe standards, then everyone is supernatural, as even super-science would obviously fall under that. Like, no way you get into the Top 10 without having a superpower that a real-life animal can't have.

If you measure by real world standards, instead of in-universe standards, then everyone is supernatural, as even super-science would obviously fall under that. Like, no way you get into the Top 10 without having a superpower that a real-life animal can't have.
I would presume supernatural to the verse's standards, like what To Aru does with Imagine Breaker

I would presume supernatural to the verse's standards, like what To Aru does with Imagine Breaker
Well, then I would argue that Teruhashi's social influencing for instance is not supernatural.
Hinata Tachibana's is also in parts natural and in parts brainwashing, so if you negate such a thing that half remains.
The rest are completely supernatural, as far as I am aware. (In Mamoru's case it's an absurdity, which is a hard to equalize power but definitely a power)

Well, then I would argue that Teruhashi's social influencing for instance is not supernatural.
Hinata Tachibana's is also in parts natural and in parts brainwashing, so if you negate such a thing that half remains.
The rest are completely supernatural, as far as I am aware. (In Mamoru's case it's an absurdity, which is a hard to equalize power but definitely a power)
Teruhashi does have regen from Saiki's reality-warping and possible luck, Hinata's mind manipulation can be parts supernatural as well to her beauty, plus minor luck.

So what this means as I can't make a matchup between them due to the server being moved as you know, for the place of 10-B, I would nominate Dr. Jack Gooday for a spot there, his ability only doesn't work when you as a whole are 100% natural to his world.

Teruhashi does have regen from Saiki's reality-warping and possible luck, Hinata's mind manipulation can be parts supernatural as well to her beauty, plus minor luck.

So what this means as I can't make a matchup between them due to the server being moved as you know, for the place of 10-B, I would nominate Dr. Jack Gooday for a spot there, his power only doesn't work when you as a whole are 100% natural to his world.
I could argue about how some characters on this list would still beat him, but honestly, it doesn't matter.
It's one of these cases where one character might beat people on the list due to having a favourable matchup, but doesn't get the spot because tons of other characters beat them, which the person on the list wouldn't be defeated by.

Like, it's not hard to come up with a dozen characters that would just beat him to drive him off the list, just for those characters to then get beaten by the existing spots again.

I could argue about how some characters on this list would still beat him, but honestly, it doesn't matter.
It's one of these cases where one character might beat people on the list due to having a favourable matchup, but doesn't get the spot because tons of other characters beat them, which the person on the list wouldn't be defeated by.

Like, it's not hard to come up with a dozen characters that would just beat him to drive him off the list, just for those characters to then get beaten by the existing spots again.
It might as well be an A beats B, B beats C, but A doesn't beat C, moment there, I did think he could contend for the strongest 3-D non-smurf as most characters here are in some way unnatural to his world with high range. So for now I think I would put him first maybe second but the circumstances of it can vary as you say. I can't create a matchup for him right now as the server is being integrated.

It might as well be an A beats B, B beats C, but A doesn't beat C, moment there, I did think he could contend for the strongest 3-D non-smurf as most characters here are in some way unnatural to his world with high range. So for now I think I would put him first maybe second but the circumstances of it can vary as you say. I can't create a matchup for him right now as the server is being integrated.
It makes no sense for him to be first. If you make him first then I say, idk, Kihara Ransuu, Yuna Williams, Marii Yukari, Sora and Artemis Fowl beat him and should be above him.

Like, this isn't an equal rock, paper, scissors relationship.

Gooday beats some of the people on this list. Gooday is beaten by probably thousands of fictional characters from which we list dozens at minimum. The people on the list beat all of those characters.

In other words, he can't be considered "strongest" given that he can be defeated by regular humans. He just has a favourable matchup. I'm fairly sure the way the list handled that in the past was always to not consider the weak character with a favourable matchup. (Similar to how characters that only produce draws get tossed out)

Who are the 8-C MCU characters? I wonder if my boy Talion can get on the list or not.

Second key Reaper SEEMS to body him

In fact yeah I'm surprised I didn't try to get Reaper on sooner

Second key Reaper SEEMS to body him

In fact yeah I'm surprised I didn't try to get Reaper on sooner
I've skimmed through Reaper's profile and I don't really see anything that stops Talion from slowing down time and either teleporting and slicing Reaper's head off, snipping him from a distance with his arrows, which can induce things like freezing or fire, or teleporting and dominating Reaper's mind. I'm not knowledgeable on Overwatch, so I could be wrong. But I personally don't see anything on his profile that'll be much of a threat against Talion.

Edit: I just saw the Mid-High regeneration on his profile, so you can discard the slicing off Reaper's head being a win-con, but I still don't see him resisting or effectively nullifying Talion's Mind Manipulation.

It makes no sense for him to be first. If you make him first then I say, idk, Kihara Ransuu, Yuna Williams, Marii Yukari, Sora and Artemis Fowl beat him and should be above him.

Like, this isn't an equal rock, paper, scissors relationship.

Gooday beats some of the people on this list. Gooday is beaten by probably thousands of fictional characters from which we list dozens at minimum. The people on the list beat all of those characters.

In other words, he can't be considered "strongest" given that he can be defeated by regular humans. He just has a favourable matchup. I'm fairly sure the way the list handled that in the past was always to not consider the weak character with a favourable matchup. (Similar to how characters that only produce draws get tossed out)
Pretty sure Gooday can beat the ones you listed as they have some unnatural aspects to them that the Foundation could consider anomalous, but you are right on choosing a weak character with a favourable matchup, Gooday I don't think is one of them.

I've skimmed through Reaper's profile and I don't really see anything that stops Talion from slowing down time and either teleporting and slicing Reaper's head off, snipping him from a distance with his arrows, which can induce things like freezing or fire, or teleporting and dominating Reaper's mind. I'm not knowledgeable on Overwatch, so I could be wrong. But I personally don't see anything on his profile that'll be much of a threat against Talion.

Edit: I just saw the Mid-High regeneration on his profile, so you can discard the slicing off Reaper's head being a win-con, but I still don't see him resisting or effectively nullifying Talion's Mind Manipulation.
I mean does Talion open with Mind Manipulation? Cause if not Reaper has shotguns that can incap guys like 2 one-shots above 5 tons and an attack speed Amp so nuts that it turns Reaper's shots into afterimages and miniguns

Pretty sure Gooday can beat the ones you listed as they have some unnatural aspects to them that the Foundation could consider anomalous, but you are right on choosing a weak character with a favourable matchup, Gooday I don't think is one of them.
No, all of them work completely by the laws of physics. Although I could also just literally list regular humans.

Like, again, someone who loses to regular humans isn't the strongest 10-B. He's just lucky that the list is made up of mostly supernatural entities.

Heck, if we want to argue about how his matchups go, let me point out that he has no real range. Even a bunch of anomalous characters could defeat him by just staying beyond his range and tossing rocks at him, which includes some of the ones on the list.
That's btw. also pretty much what happens when he faces Mamoru. The instant the fight starts he would have retroactively been killed by a regular human non-anomalous street thug meeting him by coincidence 3 days ago and shooting his face, as his power doesn't prevent manipulating the probability of a distant non-supernatural other guy.
Likewise, I'm sceptical that he would erase Teruhashi at all and especially kill her before he gets passively charmed and keeps his distance.

I mean does Talion open with Mind Manipulation? Cause if not Reaper has shotguns that can incap guys like 2 one-shots above 5 tons and an attack speed Amp so nuts that it turns Reaper's shots into afterimages and miniguns
He doesn't have a "starting move" necessarily because of him being an RPG character, his main actions are the ones chosen by the players. But given his mental state during his transformation into a Ringwraith, he'll be more inclined to easier and darker methods of attacking or dispatching people. Which would include dominating their mind and using them as his puppets.

So yeah, I would say it would be one of his starting moves, if not his most likely starting move given this situation.

He doesn't have a "starting move" necessarily because of him being an RPG character, his main actions are the ones chosen by the players. But given his mental state during his transformation into a Ringwraith, he'll be more inclined to easier and darker methods of attacking or dispatching people. Which would include dominating their mind and using them as his puppets.

So yeah, I would say it would be one of his starting moves, if not his most likely starting move given this situation.
Huh...

This is just ******* weird, if he doesn't mindfuck Reaper he gets gunned down, but if he does he wins, how many other "easier and darker" methods are there?

Huh...

This is just ******* weird, if he doesn't mindfuck Reaper he gets gunned down, but if he does he wins, how many other "easier and darker" methods are there?
Glaedr is on the 8-C list and 100% of the time mind attacks as his starting move btw.
Just in case you guys are considering a spot above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back