• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOW, understandable, but Danny Phantom?
Look
DBH position is as low as it is because the supporters (myself included) don’t really feel motivated to make matches for higher positions. It’s not that we can’t but we really just feel unmotivated to make matchups nor get involved with them.

Unless it’s sonic matchups because those guys always make 💩 fun

Can someone explain what powers characters in Low 1-C have up to 5th place. I might have a few new candidates for the spot

GOW, understandable, but Danny Phantom?
Depends on if Xenoverse Demigra uses Time Power in combat or if he just attacks with his standard stuff. If it's the former then he should be above Danny Phantom (Though God of War characters are superior to Danny Phantom characters) and DP characters should be removed from the list. If it's the later, then he might lose before using it.

Gonna suggest both The Deceiver and The Nightbringer for 7th High 4-C above Garou. They have a few starting moves but three of the major ones involve antimatter manip where they just chuck antimatter at their foe, causality manip and existence erasure where they expunge their foe from causality and the timeline to just erase them from history, and life manip where they just drain the life from someone by looking at them.

Not sure if they can go higher than Garou. I'm not that knowledgable on Bleach and what they can do and I don't even know who the Yugioh guys are.

Genuinly curios how danny phantoms characters beat kratos
They can't, I stated in my post above that they couldn't.

Depends on if Xenoverse Demigra uses Time Power in combat or if he just attacks with his standard stuff. If it's the former then he should be above Danny Phantom (Though God of War characters are superior to Danny Phantom characters) and DP characters should be removed from the list. If it's the later, then he might lose before using it.
It's simply that GoW characters were just added but not debated for a higher tier yet.

Gonna suggest both The Deceiver and The Nightbringer for 7th High 4-C above Garou. They have a few starting moves but three of the major ones involve antimatter manip where they just chuck antimatter at their foe, causality manip and existence erasure where they expunge their foe from causality and the timeline to just erase them from history, and life manip where they just drain the life from someone by looking at them.

Not sure if they can go higher than Garou. I'm not that knowledgable on Bleach and what they can do and I don't even know who the Yugioh guys are.
Don't the ctan has Low 2C immortality considering they are bound to reality and can't be killed without messing up the universe

Don't the ctan has Low 2C immortality considering they are bound to reality and can't be killed without messing up the universe
I wouldn't say it's Low 2-C immortality it's more they're tied to fundamental aspects of the universe, stuff like certain natural laws like physics and stuff, which is what makes their essence harder to kill. Besides you don't need to kill the essence to get rid of a C'tan, just break through their necrodermis body. Also it's not like they haven't been killed before without messing up the universe. IIRC it's said the Silent King straight up killed at least one C'tan and the 40k universe didn't become any more ****** up than it already is.

If that is technically Low 2-C immortality my bad then

Last edited:
Yugioh guys have layered mind, soul, corruption, empath, body puppetry through passively spreading an abstract disease (evilswarm virus and those infected by it), along with having a passive freezing aura that freezes stuff solid (brioniac), ice so cold it shatters whatever is frozen by it (gungnir) and ice so cold it stops time and has planetary AoE (trishula) along with various other haxes that are more character specific, but these are what most people get or inherit

What does Travis have to deal with Croc's intangibility and vast AOE sand attacks which drain the water from anything they touch?

Wouldn't they kind of just die to radiation? (A baseline resistance is not enough to resist his radiation) And antimatter would get copied and re-used by Garou instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back