• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cited Ultima confirming we do default that, why do you think plenty of verses recently got Low 1-C upgrades in recent months? Note that I'm not arguing that Marble Alien is tier 1 as it's never stated to be infinitely larger compared to the universes or anything, and in fact is clearly finite in relation to them (on a 4D sense, I must clarify), unless someone's willing to do a R>F argument.

Eh, this is all assuming they're 3D too (the universes) when that's not how we default cosmologies, that straight up goes against the definition of what universes are, a set of 3 dimensions and time (aka, 4D) can't fit within a 3D structure by default.

Parallel in the sense of being able to have space between each other, namely allowing them to potentially move to another direction without crashing with another universe like in a 1D plane as Ultima explained.

Boros mid.

Saw the 10-B list and Supernatural Luck is one OP ability on this site, well I have a character for that but it isn't here

I've made the requested changes.

@Robo432343 I'm not entirely sure if Bobobo has anything smurf-related or not. But even if he didn't I really don't want his profile on this list with the current state he's in. That profile is beyond dogshit, having zero scans, references, bad explanations etc. I also don't believe the supporters of the verse are very active or even active at all anymore. So I doubt anyone can effectively defend his position if added.

@koopa3144 Make a verses thread with anyone on the list and if your character can beat them, they can have the position.

pretty sure Bobobo is smurf with his plot hax
it covers his entire series and the series tackles multiple infinite dimensions enough to qualify for a low 2-C structure

Nop, he can't, the IA can see the Past, present and future, there's nothing in the profile that says that his luck can affect the past and the future
The AI is capable of predicting and affecting the past and future by changing the flow of events, 181 counters it and is able to make it malfunction despite it existing beyond continuity.

Also there might be a lack of proof that Ever Victorious Challenger could potentially make her mother miscarriage. and the only time where it apparently changed the past to suit him was in a non-combat scenario.

Speaking of 10-B, could Social Influencing affect Jean considering that as the Phoenix acts unconsciously and is a purely instinctual creature?

The AI is capable of predicting and affecting the past and future by changing the flow of events, 181 counters it and is able to make it malfunction despite it existing beyond continuity.
Still no feats of working in a passive abilitie, not to mention that 181 was affect by the IA he suffered injuries.

And he don't have enought attack power to put Jean down

Speaking of 10-B, could Social Influencing affect Jean considering that as the Phoenix acts unconsciously and is a purely instinctual creature?
"Beings that are incapable or virtually incapable of conscious thought", SI don't work on Instinctive and mindless creatures

Still no feats of working in a passive abilitie, not to mention that 181 was affect by the IA he suffered injuries.
181's ability is passive, plus those injuries won't matter as they're never near-fatal and that he passively absorbs fortune.

And he don't have enought attack power to put Jean down
He doesn't need to, just manipulates causality with his sheer luck, or induce death, etc.

181's ability is passive, plus those injuries won't matter as they're never near-fatal and that he passively absorbs fortune.
the injuries matter since show that his power don't make him untouchable. Not to mention that the injuries made his power diminish
He doesn't need to, just manipulates causality with his sheer luck, or induce death, etc.
He don't have a feat of directly causing damage in someone, so he can't

the injuries matter since show that his power don't make him untouchable. Not to mention that the injuries made his power diminish
His fortune-taking comes into play, it wasn't the injuries that made his ability diminish as there's no statement to it.

He don't have a feat of directly causing damage in someone, so he can't
Causing a world catastrophe would be.

And Jean has immortality type 4
Which relies on seeing possible futures, imgur doesn't work.

His fortune-taking comes into play, it wasn't the injuries that made his ability diminish as there's no statement to it.
"SCP-2820 was determined to kill 181 and continually attacked it, causing 181's power to diminish" there's a statement to it.

Causing a world catastrophe would be.
"Chaos theory states that the potential effects of such interference could lead [DATA EXPUNGED] worldwide scale"

"Could lead" it's not even a certainty, and we don't know how long it would take, so it's not usable

"SCP-2820 was determined to kill 181 and continually attacked it, causing 181's power to diminish" there's a statement to it.
That proves it wasn't the injuries, but the effect of 2820, saw the description and it doesn't match the real one, changing it. Also fortune-taking.

"Chaos theory states that the potential effects of such interference could lead [DATA EXPUNGED] worldwide scale"

"Could lead" it's not even a certainty, and we don't know how long it would take, so it's not usable
It'd be comparable to his other feats, which happen on a small timescale, Mamorus also has those same explanations.

This is a world where we could fight for 100 years and never reach a conclusion

I've seen most of Mamoru's threads and most of them could rely on statements that he himself hasn't displayed, that's what luck generally is.

That proves it wasn't the injuries, but the effect of 2820, saw the description and it doesn't match the real one, changing it. Also fortune-taking.
This don't prove that wasn't the injuries, we have the follow situation:

The IA attacked --> 181 got damaged ---> The IA still attacking --> SCP power diminish.

Unless that you have a scan saying otherwise, this gives me to understand that the wounds have to do with what caused his power to decrease, not to mention that this prove that his power is not infallible.

And the IA don't look to have a profile, what's make his feats more SUSpicious.
It'd be comparable to his other feats, which happen on a small timescale, Mamorus also has those same explanations.
This feat is not even a certain, and we don't have any idea how he would do that

This don't prove that wasn't the injuries, we have the follow situation:

The IA attacked --> 181 got damaged ---> The IA still attacking --> SCP power diminish.

Unless that you have a scan saying otherwise, this gives me to understand that the wounds have to do with what caused his power to decrease, not to mention that this prove that his power is not infallible.

And the IA don't look to have a profile, what's make his feats more SUSpicious.
His power would diminish but so would the AI, that's how they effectively got contained, its infallible in a sense of being offensive. Fortune-Taking takes care of it.

This feat is not even a certain, and we don't have any idea how he would do that
It's luck and not him, we don't need to, plus its passive and amplified either way, I'd place him on second as of now, What do characters from What a Beautiful Series do?

His power would diminish but so would the AI, that's how they effectively got contained, its infallible in a sense of being offensive. Fortune-Taking takes care of it.
Is not infallible in a sense of being offensive or defensive.
It's luck and not him, we don't need to, plus its passive and amplified either way, I'd place him on second as of now, What do characters from What a Beautiful Series do?
This can't even beat the 10th, also can't beat the other character in the list, the 5th place has incorporeality, so his luck can't interact with them

Is not infallible in a sense of being offensive or defensive.
Yes it is, it managed to malfunction the AI that exists beyond continuity, 181 can negate & resist causality and probability either way

This can't even beat the 10th, also can't beat the other character in the list, the 5th place has incorporeality, so his luck can't interact with them
By contending with the AI it absolutely can and would be at least 2nd, I told you what Mamoru could do as well.

Yes it is, it managed to malfunction the AI that exists beyond continuity, 181 can negate & resist causality and probability either way

By contending with the AI it absolutely can and would be at least 2nd, I told you what Mamoru could do as well.
Bro, you literaly removed the part of the profile that say about the injuries and his power diminish

nothing that you said is realy convincing, and he still has no feats of affecting the past

Ok, I'm out, If you want a spot make a match

Bro, you literaly removed the part of the profile that say about the injuries and his power diminish

You know you could always go to the main article not like it disproves much about the injuries not being near-fatal, it's your fault for feeling that way. And repeating this again since you forgot about it, his fortune-taking will come into play stealing the fortune of others and the environment around him, so your point doesn't matter.

nothing that you said is realy convincing, and he still has no feats of affecting the past
I'm noticing you glossing over some of my mentions of what Mamoru's feats translate to, that's why you don't feel convinced. So countering an AI that pervades all of continuity including the past with his luck, negating/resisting SCP-7760, and having his own sub-set of probability and causality hax aren't feats of their own?

Ok, I'm out, If you want a spot make a match
You know it did not have to escalate to where we are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back