• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it needs to affect the true form based on that? No?

Also, is it 4-D immortality to be a fundamental aspect of the universe?
Considering Necrodermis is metal I don't think that's a problem either.

See what Abaddon spoke on that above

Considering Necrodermis is metal I don't think that's a problem either.

See what Abaddon spoke on that above
Completely metal or what?

Abaddon said they don't know if it is. Nobody answered.

Antimatter would get copied by Garou. Erasure from history is obviously a win-con for them. Life drain is uncertain. If it's instantaneous death it's also a win-con.

Garou could win via gamma ray burst or potentially using that antimatter against them.

Antimatter would get copied by Garou. Erasure from history is obviously a win-con for them. Life drain is uncertain. If it's instantaneous death it's also a win-con.

Garou could win via gamma ray burst or potentially using that antimatter against them.
You know Necrons? Like at all? Reputation for being soulless emotionless robots? Yeah the stuff they're composed of is used here.

Literally read this.
I wouldn't say it's Low 2-C immortality it's more they're tied to fundamental aspects of the universe, stuff like certain natural laws like physics and stuff, which is what makes their essence harder to kill. Besides you don't need to kill the essence to get rid of a C'tan, just break through their necrodermis body. Also it's not like they haven't been killed before without messing up the universe. IIRC it's said the Silent King straight up killed at least one C'tan and the 40k universe didn't become any more ***** up than it already is.

If that is technically Low 2-C immortality my bad then

anyway i nominate this guy for 7th place High 4-C if its non smurf

Last edited:
Could Dark Lord (Miitopia) get an 8-C spot? Their main move is to take an opponent's face (which takes away their ability to see, speak, and smell) and put on one of the many monsters that they can create. They can also induce status effects such as forcing opponents into a nightmare, cause opponents to burst into laughter, burst into tears, make opponents angry, make opponents become greatly excited, make them distracted, cause them to cower in fear, puppet an opponent's body, turn opponents to stone, and manipulate a foes age making them turn into an old person.

Wouldn't they kind of just die to radiation? (A baseline resistance is not enough to resist his radiation) And antimatter would get copied and re-used by Garou instantly.

The C'tan themselves are based entirely on energy but the bodies that house them are necrodermis, so entirely metal with no living bits. Also they actively fly around the galaxy when released and literally eat stars, they should have enough of a resistance to at least stand around Garou.

There are other moves the Deceiver and Nightbringer could use to take down Garou, the Deceiver does have Type 2 Madness Manip and its one of its major moves and they've also shown they can basically just cause rapid cell death in a person and kill them nigh-instantly. Also as for the GRB, the C'tan have shown they can deflect energy attacks back at their opponents if they don't want to get hit.

Would it be better if I just make a thread for this?

Last edited:
i nominate this guy for a spot in 4-A

i nominate this guy for a spot in 4-A
he has Low 2C stuff so no

Why is Marble Alien on this list? Because of its large size, it did nothing but play marbles with universes. It shouldn't be included in this list even if it is to fill a empty spot. (in 3A)

Why is Marble Alien on this list? Because of its large size, it did nothing but play marbles with universes. It shouldn't be included in this list even if it is to fill a empty spot. (in 3A)
Unless these characters have a range beyond the normal diameter of the universe (Without being a smurf), their haxes cannot affect it.

Unless these characters have a range beyond the normal diameter of the universe (Without being a smurf), their haxes cannot affect it.
This list is for the strongest non-smurf characters. Characters such as Marble Alien that don't lose just because of their large size shouldn't be included in this list.

Even if a character added to the list, can defeat all characters except Marble Alien, it may not be able to defeat it due to large size and therefore can't rise in the list.

And this is complete nonsense. If there wasn't an empty spot on list, It wouldn't even be on the list because ıt can't beat any character in 3A.

(Even ıt stamina is unknown though so who can say that even if ıt attacks a character won't pass out from exhaustion after a few attacks.)

This list is for the strongest non-smurf characters. Characters such as Marble Alien that don't lose just because of their large size shouldn't be included in this list.

Even if a character added to the list, can defeat all characters except Marble Alien, it may not be able to defeat it due to large size and therefore can't rise in the list.

And this is complete nonsense. If there wasn't an empty spot on list, It wouldn't even be on the list because ıt can't beat any character in 3A.

(Even ıt stamina is unknown though so who can say that even if ıt attacks a character won't pass out from exhaustion after a few attacks.)
sigh you don't get it, do you.

With it's Stats and size, the Marble Alien can beat the majority of 3-A, including Arishem, actually. Cause Arishem lacks the defense to handle it.

Oh look, the Marble Alien can beat something! but that's the thing, AP and sheer size only get you so far, if you lack hax and defense, you aren't gonna get to the top, if you're an incon machine, you aren't getting to the top. Najimi wrecks the Marble Alien on those fronts, so it isn't getting past her.

And this right here misunderstands how Unknown works as a rating, it means for matches, the characters' Stamina is put below the oppositions' Stamina by an Unknown degree, same applies to all stats labeled Unknown, actually.

Doesn't matter. If you have no way to affect it, you quite literally have no way to affect it since it sees universes as the size of marbles.

At the very worst, the match ends in an inconclusive if it's fighting a ghost or some other incorporeal entity who can't affect the alien.

We did remove Tokyo Babel from the list out of mainly having defensive abilities and lacking proper wincons, so there's precedent on removing this kind of stuff.
TBH this should become a written rule in the OP at this point or something.

Really great example!

I haven't seen many matches with characters whose stats are unknown before. So I really don't know how we handle. Anyway, when I have an non-smurf character to fight the Marble Alien in 3A, I'll discuss it.

Last edited:
sigh you don't get it, do you.

With it's Stats and size, the Marble Alien can beat the majority of 3-A, including Arishem, actually. Cause Arishem lacks the defense to handle it.
Yep, in fact I think that the Marble Alien should be higher than Arishem. The latter starts with paralyzing his opponents with TK that have Galactic LS, but there is two problems: first, he is able to use it only on things that are galactic in size, and second Marble Alien have Universal AP. Meanwhile, Marble Alien just slaps him with a far higher AP, range and everything, which is a easy gg.
And he have wincons against Arishem (as explained before) and Overclocked Bender, since he is "only" Universal in size, which makes him just a marble compared to him, aka something that he can easily destroy, throw away and such.
As explained by DaReaperMan, he shouldn't take higher position since he doesn't really have wincons against the other fours, making him a Incon sponge for them and nothing more. However, I don't see a reason to remove him entirely from the list since he does have wincons against the others placed lower than him.

TBH one could argue Marble Alien should be 2-C by being of the size of multiple space-time structures and clearly existing outside of a normal 3D space-time.
Imho, he should be. But I think a revision for that was made and rejected, though I can't remember the reasoning.

Last edited:
The marble arent confirmed to have independent spacetime

All those marbles and aliens could be as well just under single spacetime.

The thing just zooms out until marble alien is showed and in the process of zooming out there isn't a single implication from the transition that it zoomed out from a spacetime/timeline

The marble arent confirmed to have independent spacetime

All those marbles and aliens could be as well just under single spacetime.

The thing just zooms out until marble alien is showed and in the process of zooming out there isn't a single implication from the transition that it zoomed out from a spacetime/timeline
I recall the transition to the Marble Alien happens right after the characters are talking about other universes being inside a marble, including their own, so it'd be heavily implied to be relating to multiple space-times, especially 4D applicable ones as it transitions out from the baseline reality of the setting.

That would assume a lot of complicated things over a simple explanation.

One is that marble alien are 4D
2nd it assumes a 4D spatial plane exist to even make it possible.
3rd A Spatial 4D dimension exist on equivalence to a space time which puts a size to 4D spacetime in comparison to 4D plane which is a size of a marble.
5th if a size of a marble is 1 spacetime marble alien being probably 50 or more marble makes it high into 2-C
6th if a spacetime is only 4D then we gotta assume a larger spacetime that covers the plane where marble alien exist assuming a hypertimeline.
7th marble alien would have immeasurable lifting strength.

Which simple explanation? That the universes are all part of a single 4-D structure? That's quite assumptive with how our standards go, we generally deem universes as separate structures (aka, each one as a individual Low 2-C structure), add to that the fact that we do indeed default there being a 5-D space between universes for the sake of them being parallel to each other, and in total an argument for 2-C is more than reasonable.

And so all of those assumptions you claim are either already a default that'd require evidence to claim otherwise for a given case, or just results from the very premise applying at all, it's not like this is an outlier when the character in question doesn't have much else to speak of.

Last edited:
Which simple explanation? That the universes are all part of a single 4-D structure? That's quite assumptive with how our standards go, we generally deem universes as separate structures (aka, each one as a individual Low 2-C structure), add to that the fact that we do indeed default there being a 5-D space between universes for the sake of them being parallel to each other, and in total an argument for 2-C is more than reasonable.

And so all of those assumptions you claim are either already a default that'd require evidence to claim otherwise for a given case, or just results from the very premise applying at all, it's not like this is an outlier when the character in question doesn't have much else to speak of.
But the problem there is that the marbles are displaced just on a larger 4D space not 5D space.thats where the assumption differs unless you wanna argue the plane marble alien and the marbles are displaced in 5D.whichagain is another can of worms as they dont appear as such and only as larger 4D space.

Occam Razor as well applies unto this

But the problem there is that the marbles are displaced just on a larger 4D space not 5D space.thats where the assumption differs unless you wanna argue the plane marble alien and the marbles are displaced in 5D.whichagain is another can of worms as they dont appear as such and only as larger 4D space.

Occam Razor as well applies unto this
Citation needed, again, by default the space between universes is 5-D, not 4-D, IDK from what precedent you're even relying that claim with no proof on your part, and so Occam's Razor if anything goes on my favor.

Anyways, I'll just drop it here, I'm not into the verse and so won't be revising it directly.

Went to sleep and forgot what i was arguing about but occams razor is about having more complicated elements and more assumptions so its definitely not on your favor

And no we don't default like that specially when it comes to visual interpretations

Furthermore
For them to be parallel, they shouldn't ever be able to meet, so you'd need them to be displaced over 3-D space. Generalizing that to the 4-D case, spacetimes would obviously have to be displaced over a 5-D region (This works by definition, too: If they're different spacetime continuums then obviously they can't share the same space, in the way 3-D objects exist around us for instance)

Marble universe isn't parallel and they occupy spaces similar to how other 3D object occupy space around us. So your quotation is more or less against you.

This will be my last response.

Boros solos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back