• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still works in present, so if they're in the present they still get hit by it even without it affecting them in the past via type 1 acausality or something.

So this is really complicated to think about... Technically her extrasensory perception covers any and all types of "energy" that exists in the infinite multiverse of worlds which includes sci-fi stuff as well as chi, magic, and soul stuff iirc. I can't pull up the statements rn though since the website which house the web novel is down now kek.
I guess you're talking about type 4 acausality. Medea can still kill them with the concept of death but can't kill them if they have other versions/clones in alternate timelines/universes.

I'm not sure if Medea can sense human emotions, I need to check out the web novel. But according to the profiles, ghosts are disembodied spirits born from human emotions, although ghosts originate from human emotions I think perceiving spirits is enough to sense them. (ghosts are ae type 2 not ae type 1). Medea can sense spirits/souls so she can hit them with infinite destroyer.
She should take the spot then.

To help fill out 5-C;
there’s partial Devil Union Asta
Dark Schneider
And Negima Characters
Just use Konron instead, simply better in everything. I remembered having a small debate with Expectro a while ago and Konron could beat Hajime in 5C. Pretty sure he can beat 5C Ergen too, given their 5B version had a match where Konron pretty much negs, and there is no practical difference between his 5C and 5B keys.

Or
Just use Konron instead, simply better in everything. I remembered having a small debate with Expectro a while ago and Konron could beat Hajime in 5C. Pretty sure he can beat 5C Ergen too, given their 5B version had a match where Konron pretty much negs, and there is no practical difference between his 5C and 5B keys.
Or just characters from bastard since Darsh could get a spot too, and probably a few other characters

Last edited:
Or

Or just characters from bastard since Darsh could get a spot too, and probably a few other characters
Nah, non-astral beings are literally glass cannons, pretty sure Darsh would die with a sufficient amount of pure physical damage. Angels/demons, no matter how weak, are much much tougher to deal with due to their physiology, and Konron is the only one in that category with a 5C key on this site.

Though Darks might as well get the 5th spot or so.

Just use Konron instead, simply better in everything. I remembered having a small debate with Expectro a while ago and Konron could beat Hajime in 5C.
That was actually before arifureta got type 1 concept manip (which they got sooner than I thought due to the a good surprise of the spin-off final vol), now the character could probably give a harder time to him, but since they will likely get some upgrade relatively soon (like some months later) and since lately I haven't be much in the mood of debate vs I think is fine if he is put above.

That was actually before arifureta got type 1 concept manip (which they got sooner than I thought due to the a good surprise of the spin-off final vol), now the character could probably give a harder time to him, but since they will likely get some upgrade relatively soon (like some months later) and since lately I haven't be much in the mood of debate vs I think is fine if he is put above.
I'm ok either way tbh, won't be as active as I used to be so if placing him too high means continually defending for the spot then lower spots are fine ig.

At this point, I will propose some characters I know that can take a spot, either becuase they are actually strong or just as placeholders while waiting other stronger characters. A lot of this are just to fill up some empty spaces, and apart from some of this characters I wont particularly defend the positions. So if anyone have other suggestions they can say who they think should go there.
  • 10th Low 1-C: Lavos (he was there before being removed with Z's addition, but now that he is tied with Yang Qi he can take back the position)
  • 10th 2-A: Discord (he have powerful Reality Warping that allows him to trasmutate anyone easily)
  • 9th 2-B: Dimentio (is quite high AP wise from what I know, and he have several powerful haxxes like Mind Manipulation and Void Manipulation)
  • 9th 2-C: Characters from God of War (mainly Kratos and Zeus, they can take far higher postions with their Conceptual stuff, but for now ninth place is fine)
  • 10th 2-C: Demigra (he has a powerful Mind Manipulation)
  • 9th High 3-A: Sauron (he has interesting stuff like Precognition, Trasmutation and other)
  • 6th 3-A: Marble Alien (he is so big that entire 3-A universes are nothing more than marbles compared to it, so taking him down would require a quite notable range since a universal explosion or hax would be marble sized to it)
  • 7th 3-A: Overclocked Bender (he is universal in size and have some stuff like Reality Warping and Precognition)
  • 7th 3-B: Cloud Strife (not sure if he is the strongest 3-B in Final Fantasy, but he is the most notable and scale really high in AP from what I gathered)
  • 8th 3-B: Janemba (with all the upgrades I am not sure which DB characters scales to 3-B, but among them he is definitely one of the most notable since he have passive Power Null, Law Manipulation and Sealing)
  • 9th 3-B: Ashura (don't know too much about him, but he is pretty notable imho)
  • 9th 3-C: Overclocked Bender (same as above)
  • 7th 4-C: Father (he have Soul Absorption and can perform multiple powerful trasmutations thanks to his Alchemy)
  • 8th 4-C: The Batter (thanks to the Addons, it's like fighting 4 characters with 4-C AP in one go)
  • 9th 4-C: Thor (nothing notable apart from his lightnings honestly, he is just a placeholder and nothing more)
  • 8th High 5-A: Travis Touchdown (scales high in AP, he have Stats Amps, Reactive Power Level and Time Slow)
  • 10th 5-A: Thor (placeholder like above)
  • 10th High 7-A: Travis Touchdown (same as above)
  • 9th Low 7-B: Flect Turn (he have passive attack reflection that turn any physical attack to the opponent up to a High 6-C degree)
  • 10th Low 7-B: Clover (have passive Luck Manipulation that prevent him from being hit if he doesn't want to)
  • 6th High 7-C: Gentle Criminal (he have 7-B durability and can turn anything he touches into elastic material, including air which he can use to block and reflect attacks to the sender)
  • 7th 7-C: Father (same as above, considering he can absorb Souls just by rising his hand and this is a 1 vs 1 in which no one can interfere, he should be able to handly defeat both Crocodile and Hiei, considering the Forcefield that he has around him all the time would protect him from any of their attacks)
  • 10th 7-C: Travis Touchdown (once again, same as above)
  • 10 High 8-C: Korosensei (third key, the only one with a physical rating, he is an incredibly skilled fighter, have a bloodlust aura that can induce fear even into stronger opponents and affect their senses and have a Precognition that makes him able to dodge attacks ridicoulously faster than him)
After finishing this list, I realized I have overdone it a bit.

Last edited:
@ThanatosX Why..... Why do you have to do this to me.....

broken-finger-broken-fingers.gif

10th Low 7-B: Iron Man (I think there are stronger characters that can take the position, but considering he has 7-B and even 6-C attacks I guess he can be used as a place holder for now)
Eh, Clover has passive luck that would make her being incapable of being hit by any attack unless she willingly uses her luck to harm/kill herself. I’d say she would be more deserving of that spot.

• 7th 3-B: Janemba (with all the upgrades I am not sure which DB characters scales to 3-B, but among them he is definitely one of the most notable since he have passive Power Null, Law Manipulation, Sealing and can go into his second 2-C key)
Decently sure this would be considered smurfy

Weren’t they removed for being smurfs?
Kratos was removed from the list for being upgraded to Low 1-C, but he was now downgraded again and doesn't have anything 5-D from what I know. Instead, I don't know why Zeus was never proposed since he never had anything 5-D, from what I know.

Yeah, low multiversal range means no.
Is there any other FF that doesn't have smurf range? I can swap him with them.
Edit: changed him to Cloud Strife.

Eh, Clover has passive luck that would make her being incapable of being hit by any attack unless she willingly uses her luck to harm/kill herself. I’d say she would be more deserving of that spot.
Sure, I will remove Iron Man from the previous comment and change him to Clover to avoid confusion.

Decently sure this would be considered smurfy
You are right, for some reason I didn't think about that. Then I guess his 2-C key transformation can be restricted as Clover and BestMGQScalerEver said.

Giving a look to his profile he probably takes the spot. Might make a future match between him and Infinity Ultron just for fun, but for now he can be placed in the 10th position. I will change the previous comment accordingly.

star wars is outdated both got removed from the list as a result paplp is getting downgraded and abeloth upgraded
Didn't knew about that, so that's why they weren't on the list anymore. Then I will remove them from the comment too.

Last edited:
Okay, so from this thread's discussion I'm noticing that the 30+ layers (let alone "infinite" layers claims) right now aren't seemingly accepted by the staff for Nasuverse, closest I can find is this thread which overall ended in hiatus with no real staff involvement from the look of things.

So overall, if no one's willing to do or cite a CRT where this matter is properly covered by the staff, as much we require staff approval for layer stuff these days, I'd request for Nasuverse characters to go down a few slots in Low 1-C and probably other tiers (IDK that much about the verse).
It seems this got forgotten.

Anyways, the above combined with most Nasu pages being outdated and overall kinda bad right now makes me think they should just be downright removed from the lists then renominated once their hax and tier stuff is less shaky.

BTW, it seems they're only in Low 1-C and 1-C right now.

I have added the requested changes, I have no idea what to do with the Nasuverse characters at this point in time. Should I remove them or not?

I think Goose should be able to take the 8th place in the 10-C list. Her first move is to attack with the tentacles that comes out of her mouth, which have Low 7-C+ AP. On top of that she always try to eats her opponents, and if she manages to do it she send them to a pocket dimension inside of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back