• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommending Characters from Dr. Slump (Arale Norimaki and Gatchan) to replace the Nameless as better alternative
Both on this list and on the regular smurf list as well

The Nameless is ludicrously Out of Date, his profile has not been touched since 2019, and has NEP statistics that reflect the old standards as a small proof of that.
Few abilities he has depend on very old standards of reasoning, of which has been revised and Nameless doesn't qualify for those abilities. For proof of this take a look at this "High Godly" Regen description

On top of that, Arale can likely easily beat him through Plot Manipulation as even going by his NEP description, The Nameless NEP doesn't cover Aspect 5;Plot and The Nameless NEP (assuming it even qualifies under the new standards and with it's current descriptions) would undoubtedly not cover Nature 2 in the slightest
bro contact the supporters

bro contact the supporters
The supporters (wherever they are) are still gonna need to make major overhaul to the profile regardless
The 💩 is super outdated and has not been touched since 2019

Also outside of Mr. Bambu
It seems none of the other supporters are longer active on the Wiki and if they are they have not been active for a very long time

The supporters (wherever they are) are still gonna need to make major overhaul to the profile regardless
The 💩 is super outdated and has not been touched since 2019

Also outside of Mr. Bambu
It seems none of the other supporters are longer active on the Wiki and if they are they have not been active for a very long time
there are a lot of supporters that are still active
antoniofer, bambu , crimson, whynaut...phoenix tf

there are a lot of supporters that are still active
antoniofer, bambu , crimson, whynaut...phoenix tf
Well if all of them (outside of Bambu) have been recently active then please have them overall the profile because as it stands now it severely out of date and realizes on outdated standards

Well if all of them (outside of Bambu) have been recently active then please have them overall the profile because as it stands now it severely out of date and realizes on outdated standards
no dawg you need to make a crt about clarifying the shit on the nameless's profile and you can discuss the issues you have with it to the supporters

Must say that that Bambu is not really a supporter, nor knowledgeable in the matter, he write himself in the page out of pity.

For my part, aside from being ver old to have the initiative to create revisions, I'm not available most of the time. If want to consult someone about the verse, I recommend you to ask Oblivion_Of_The_Endless.

I've added the new changes.

The DMC characters need match ups if they want positions in the Low 1-C tier as Lavos has taken Spawn's position. Samething with the Granblue Fantasy characters.

Personally I believe The Nameless should just be removed from the list entirely as his profile is extremely out-of-date, and I don't see it being revised in the near future either. But I'll leave that up to everyone participating in this thread if I should remove him or not.

Personally I believe The Nameless should just be removed from the list entirely as his profile is extremely out-of-date, and I don't see it being revised in the near future either. But I'll leave that up to everyone participating in this thread if I should remove him or not.
Personally (as in my own opinion)
I'd say remove the nameless
His profile is severely out of date and the supporters clearly don't have the time nor the effort to revise him
No point in keeping such an out of date profile that no one has interest in around

1. In 2-C, Dracula is above Orcus and Demogorgon and in Low 2-C, Dracula is below Sertrous who might as well be the same as Orcus and Demogorgon.
Is this an oversight of does Sertrous have something impressive that Orcus and Demogorgon don't or is Low 2-C Dracula just that weak compared to Sertrous?
Speaking of which, should I do a vs? As I said, I didn't even create it, but now I'm curious since I saw someone saying that they don't have plot hax resistance. And I wanted to know how the vs.

Speaking of which, should I do a vs? As I said, I didn't even create it, but now I'm curious since I saw someone saying that they don't have plot hax resistance. And I wanted to know how the vs.
Honestly speaking
Yes
Dracula is too haxed AF to be lagging behind Sinister Serpent

I've added the new changes.

The DMC characters need match ups if they want positions in the Low 1-C tier as Lavos has taken Spawn's position. Samething with the Granblue Fantasy characters.

I'm fairly sure even Lavos is 6-D

Dante just can't fit here.

Kenpachi Zaraki for Low 5-B:

He should be above Toneri (6th placement) because of Reiatsu Crush passively destroying his soul. Toneri can't really do anything to him, or to negate this effect because of Kenpachi's invulnerability and invisibility via being a soul negating most of, if not all of Toneri's offensive capabilities. He can also just remove his eyepatch and get 50x stronger, allowing him to oneshot Toneri through raw AP as well.

I'll save the discussion about Kenpachi's potential 5-B placement when the Ada thread for her MM has finished.

Those later keys haven't been revised yet, they will be in a couple weeks, everything previous from those keys have been revised with accepted threads.

She does not, but unless Saber has it passively or leads with in in-character, Reimu's ESP and passive probability hax will ensure she'll lead with Fantasy Nature and stall him to death.
He lead with his conceptual plot hax yes, and he would also saw all of...well, everything coming via his literal omniscience knowledge from the Almighty Book.

And even if his literal omniscience doesn't work, he has Kurayami's precog which somehow exceed the level of foreknowledge created by the book of omniscient, being able to "somewhat" foresaw Saber's own set of actions just a bit while his future paths seem to be utterly blanked in the Book of Almighty.

Also, nice probability hax get counter by Type 4 Acasual that's existing outside of Type 1 Concept Plot/Destiny hax.

Last edited:
He lead with his conceptual plot hax yes, and he would also saw all of...well, everything coming via his literal omniscience knowledge from the Almighty Book.

And even if his literal omniscience doesn't work, he has Kurayami's precog which somehow exceed the level of foreknowledge created by the book of omniscient, being able to "somewhat" foresaw Saber's own set of actions just a bit while his future paths seem to be utterly blanked in the Book of Almighty.
Okay, so is it thought-based? If not, Reimu still incons at worst by entering a state of mind and yeeting herself from a 2-B multiverse.

Also, nice probability hax get counter by Type 4 Acasual that's existing outside of Type 1 Concept Plot/Destiny hax.
Okay? I already said she can affect type 4 acausals with her probability hax. In fact, her probability hax are several layers above those that can affect beings who exist completely outside of causality.

Okay, so is it thought-based? If not, Reimu still incons at worst by entering a state of mind and yeeting herself from a 2-B multiverse.
Also yes.
Okay? I already said she can affect type 4 acausals with her probability hax. In fact, her probability hax are several layers above those that can affect beings who exist completely outside of causality.
Does that Acausality in question also completely neg it from Type 1 Conceptual Fate/Plot hax?

Also yes.
That seems... odd, since neither scan in his last key suggests that. It just says he wrote the Wonder Story, which doesn't imply he did it through thought. Can he use it in a way that isn't just creating concepts or plot though?

Does that Acausality in question also completely neg it from Type 1 Conceptual Fate/Plot hax?
Literally what does that have to do anything? Having type 4 acausality from plot/concept hax doesn't make you any more immune to probability hax than other forms of type 4 acausality.

That seems... odd, since neither scan in his last key suggests that. It just says he wrote the Wonder Story, which doesn't imply he did it through thought. Can he use it in a way that isn't just creating concepts or plot though?
He "wrote" a new story that was created by everyone's "stories" piling up together. He didn't even physically "wrote" it, he pull metaphysical stuffs out of the book with his mind as the foundation of the new universes.

Literally what does that have to do anything? Having type 4 acausality from plot/concept hax doesn't make you any more immune to probability hax than other forms of type 4 acausality.
Of course it does. Same way that resisting Type 1 Conceptual Fate Hax is inherently superior to regular Fate hax. One straight up pull the primordial foundation of the world in order to manipulated fate.

Also, Kamen Rider got downgrade from 9-D to 6-D.

Is there any characters that doesn't immediately get ****** up by Oma passive layered res neg + power null that disabled all abilities + passives + states (Physiologies, Acausality) and High Godly Regen Neg?

He "wrote" a new story that was created by everyone's "stories" piling up together. He didn't even physically "wrote" it, he pull metaphysical stuffs out of the book with his mind as the foundation of the new universes.
1. Is there any evidence of this, because the scan provided just looks like he's being inspired by various people he knows before the screen fades to white. 2. That still doesn't answer the second question.

Of course it does. Same way that resisting Type 1 Conceptual Fate Hax is inherently superior to regular Fate hax. One straight up pull the primordial foundation of the world in order to manipulated fate.
We don't treat that as being the case by default. There's no reason why resisting fate hax on a conceptual level would mean you can also resist probability hax. I'm... also unsure about the type 4 working like that, considering there's either no explanation for it on his page, or it's just an extension of his limited causality resistance.

1. Is there any evidence of this, because the scan provided just looks like he's being inspired by various people he knows before the screen fades to white. 2. That still doesn't answer the second question.
The world has already end. He literally have nothing to physically "wrote on". Other abilities that has been shown while using Wonder Almighty in it's regular mode also required no other inputs than his thoughts.

And yes, it can. Book of Almighty original purpose in of itself is to dictate every events, every "stories" and how it will unfold. It's an absolute fate that cannot be avoid. Stories in of itself is the foundation that every other concepts spawns from. By manipulating, or created stories, he quite literally make/remakes anything on demand.
We don't treat that as being the case by default. There's no reason why resisting fate hax on a conceptual level would mean you can also resist probability hax. I'm... also unsure about the type 4 working like that, considering there's either no explanation for it on his page, or it's just an extension of his limited causality resistance.
There's a reason that concept hax reign supreme.

Probability is just manipulating "What might be possible." Fate Hax by default is to "Make it so that this events happened". His Type 4 came from being seen as "impossible to perceived" by Luna, who's the previous incarnation of the old Book of Almighty, which dictated and contained every single possibilities.

How many layers?
At least 3 for powernull and some stupidly absurd layers for his plot/fate/time hax.

The world has already end. He literally have nothing to physically "wrote on". Other abilities that has been shown while using Wonder Almighty in it's regular mode also required no other inputs than his thoughts.
Bro What

We don't just assume that abilities performed in a void are thought based, full stop. I could sit here and claim that Reimu has entirely thought based hax because she's fought inside a void before, but I won't because I'm not an idiot. If this is all that's substantiating "thought based hax", then I'm 100% confident that Reimu beats his ass.

Actually, one more question. Has he ever used this ability outside that one major showing? If not, then I have to question the claim that he leads with it, thought based or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back