• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deceived3596
Call me Impatient and Pushy, but I think we can remove The Nameless from the list and replace him my suggestion
The supporters of the characters are too busy and dont have time to debate the matchup that has been created and as they themselves have admitted they dont have to time to focus on the character and given that he has not been touched in 4 years I don't think they plan to touch him at any point in time

@Deceived3596
Call me Impatient and Pushy, but I think we can remove The Nameless from the list and replace him my suggestion
The supporters of the characters are too busy and dont have time to debate the matchup that has been created and as they themselves have admitted they dont have to time to focus on the character and given that he has not been touched in 4 years I don't think they plan to touch him at any point in time
Mr.Bamboo a staff member who knows D&D said that they might drop D&D from the roster.

But I think it would be a bit controversial.

Also, Kamen Rider got downgrade from 9-D to 6-D.

Is there any characters that doesn't immediately get ****** up by Oma passive layered res neg + power null that disabled all abilities + passives + states (Physiologies, Acausality) and High Godly Regen Neg?
He literally has immortality based on the real world, that's smurf as all hell, wdym

I've made some changes, like removing Naruto characters from High 7-A because of recent upgrades and placing Wei above both the Sonic and DB characters in 2-A.

I've also added Kenpachi to Low 5-B
On that subject, uh, why the **** is LoM not at the first spot for 9-C, those at that level have passive layered madness type 3 and mind hax along with being ae1 on type 1 concepts
I don't know whose these characters are or what their capabilities are. I'd much rather if you just made a versus thread for the position, and if those LoM characters win, then they can have the 1st placement.

wei has aspect 1 and 2. Sonic and DB can`t interact with that
Wei only has aspects 1 and 2. How does that stop Sonic from temporal aoe nuking his mind from all of time or being passively mind ****** by any of the DBH demons? Wei is only protected from soul and concept manipulation, nothing more. Both the sonic and Dbh verses have non concept non soul based haxes which Wei is not saved from with his nep alone.

Last edited:
I don't know whose these characters are or what their capabilities are. I'd much rather if you just made a versus thread for the position, and if those LoM characters win, then they can have the 1st placement.
How did I just realize I forgot the t in Lord of the Mysteries
Aight then

@Deceived3596
Concerning this matchup

On the Non-Smurf List:
For 2-C, Exdeath should be changed to The Creator
The Creator is Exdeath on steroids as he has the abilities of every Classic Final Fantasy character ever (Exdeath himself Included)

For 2-A, Arale Norimaki should share the spot with Final Fantasy characters. She can handily beat most of them (Exdeath included) but would incon characters such as Garland due to them being Type 1 Concepts and them lacking the Range to affect her.

@Deceived3596
Concerning this matchup

On the Non-Smurf List:
For 2-C, Exdeath should be changed to The Creator
The Creator is Exdeath on steroids as he has the abilities of every Classic Final Fantasy character ever (Exdeath himself Included)

For 2-A, Arale Norimaki should share the spot with Final Fantasy characters. She can handily beat most of them (Exdeath included) but would incon characters such as Garland due to them being Type 1 Concepts and them lacking the Range to affect her.
Arale vs Shulk needs a matchup first

Arale vs Shulk needs a matchup first
Check the Smurf list bud

Both she and characters like Exdeath are already rated as being higher than shulk
I don’t even know why she’d need need to fight shulk anyways if it’s clear that she can beat most FF characters and incon those who she can’t beat
That’s more than enough reason to share the spot with them

2-A
(The 2-B ranged one wouldn’t even make it on the 2-A List since she’s not even 2-A lol)
Arale's canon version only has 2B range. Dragon Ball Fusion Arale's, It is stated that he has the powers of Dr. Slump Arale. But if Dragon Ball Fusion Arale's Plot Manipulation is at 2A range , shouldn't this need to be specified?

Arale's canon version only has 2B range. Dragon Ball Fusion Arale's, It is stated that he has the powers of Dr. Slump Arale. But if Dragon Ball Fusion Arale's Plot Manipulation is at 2A range , shouldn't this need to be specified?
It is if you read between the lines lol

Range: Standard Melee Range; Multiversal+ & Interdimensional with Ki blasts, attacks, abilities, and time travel;

Plot Hax is one of those abilities with Multiversal+ Range

It is if you read between the lines lol

Range: Standard Melee Range; Multiversal+ & Interdimensional with Ki blasts, attacks, abilities, and time travel;

Plot Hax is one of those abilities with Multiversal+ Range
I've already read this, just asked to be completely sure.

Aspect isn't the thing that decide you can be interacted or not, just you lack that aspect to you immune to power which target said aspect. What decide you can be interacted or not is NEP Nature
i made a vs thread and yh it was agreed that sonic cant interact with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back