• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sonic can interact with NEP1 and people somehow agreed that Sonic can't interact with Wei
Something... something... White Space from Sonic Generations (it's described as a realm of non-existence) might be responsible for that misconception but most Sonic supporters (myself included) consider it hax (space-time and void manipulation) rather than any form NEP interaction.

So Sonic's only accepted NEP interaction is type 3 via The End.

Something... something... White Space from Sonic Generations (it's described as a realm of non-existence) might be responsible for that misconception but most Sonic supporters (myself included) consider it hax (space-time and void manipulation) rather than any form NEP interaction.

So Sonic's only accepted NEP interaction is type 3 via The End.
I thought void manip allowed you to interact with physically non-existent things

What does Yorman have in Low 2-C to justify his place? Looking at his profile, I think The Outsider beats him handidly.

Yorman has no time manip resistance, which means Outsider passively stops him in time and incaps and Yorman does not have the NPI to touch him.
yes he is, I made the back pages myself, and there was a thread that was approved about them being Low 2-C

Yorman can resist and is unaffected by temporal attacks from Olma who is the Apostle of Time.

What does Yorman have in Low 2-C to justify his place? Looking at his profile, I think The Outsider beats him handidly.

Yorman has no time manip resistance, which means Outsider passively stops him in time and incaps and Yorman does not have the NPI to touch him.
sadly we cant really use outsider in vs matches or even this thread
kinda implies that on profile

Alrighty so, what does Toneri and Kenpachi have in Low 5-B? Toneri doesn't seem that impressive, so I feel like I'm missing something here.

I'm asking so I can nominate Nessie there.

I don't see resistance to madness on either of their profile, so Nessie could probably take their place via either Madness Manip or Soul poison.

Remove the Dark Lord from 3-B as it is no longer that tier. Speaking of which...

Characters from Animator vs. Animation for a spot in High 3-A in 8th, specifically speed equal. With how many of the characters possess Immortality types 4 & 8, the Second Coming and King Orange being able to possess the powers of the Minecraft Block to essentially make themselves invincible, the Dark Lord’s blades being capable of turning anything it touches into trash data, the Animator’s true self existing outside of the computer while also possessing Low-Godly regeneration as well as the ability to create Victim/The Chosen One/The Dark Lord/The Second Coming, I’m pretty sure the Cruelty Squad protagonist doesn’t have a way around them ‘less speed is unequal.

Last edited:
Might as well nominate the MC of that Soul Eater prequel here (EDiT the god tiers in general) for the 9th place spot in 2-C although what can the YGO do against all that stuff?

Most notably passive plot hax from her.

Both characters currently have 5-D HDE, they aren't eligible for 2-C as of right now (until my thread actually removes that ability from both characters, but mods are drawn away from it like the plague 😭).

Both characters currently have 5-D HDE, they aren't eligible for 2-C as of right now (until my thread actually removes that ability from both characters, but mods are drawn away from it like the plague 😭).
(bro says with at least 4 staff members on his thread)

I completely forgot they were smurfs (by technicality) and that CRT wasn't concluded yet, sheesh Wiki logistics is a pain to follow if you don't "watch" literally every thread you even got slightest amount of interest in.

Reimu is agreed to beat Saber here, so Touhou characters should be moved up a slot in 2-C.

Can Destiny characters interact with type 2 transdual/nonexistent beings? If not, I can see Touhou sharing the #5 spot with them.

Alright, Touhou shares the #5 spot.

******* crazy to think we went from people complaining about how Touhou doesn't have the hax to survive in tier 2 to being in the top 10 strongest 2-Cs on the entire site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back