• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, looking at the 6-B list, what does Calyrex have that stops Nessie from turning it insane? It cannot affect Nessie, while Nessie can just turn it insane, or poison it. Honestly not sure what's so good about it.
^ Do I need to make a match for Calyrex and Obito, or is that not needed?

Anyways, looking at the 6-B list, what does Calyrex have that stops Nessie from turning it insane? It cannot affect Nessie, while Nessie can just turn it insane, or poison it. Honestly not sure what's so good about it.
What exactly is considered to be Nessie's "true form", like does he start out in this form, or doesn't he, but if his normal form is destroyed he goes into his "true form"?

What exactly is considered to be Nessie's "true form", like does he start out in this form, or doesn't he, but if his normal form is destroyed he goes into his "true form"?
There aren't many statements, just that since it's a transcendent being, it's a conceptual being without any physical form, and due to existing as a concept, it can regenerate indefinitely and cannot die, and any damage it received can be simply regenerated. We don't really have much more on it.

What do the Senshi from Sailor Moon have that make them the 3rd strongest 4-B?

Also, I noticed there's only 3 Sailor Moon characters who are 4-B, 2 of which are obvious smurfs due to possessing Low Multiversal range. Not sure if Sailor Moon herself is a smurf since the range keys appear to be a mess.

EDIT: Okay, after reading a bit more, the Infinite Speed justifiction where her 4-B key is in does in fact contain the Silver Crystal which has Low Multiversal range. In other words, every one of these 4-B Sailor Moon characters are smurfs and must be removed (That includes 3-C, too).

Last edited:
Grace has started in Metal's favor against Nono
I wish to ask something about Uriel now that I've looked at him. It is stated on his page that he has interdimensional range stuff on his punches. Given the range page lists interdimensional after uni+ (4D) range and is described as higher than such by being able to reach beyond the space-time of a conventional universe (4D) if I'm not mistaken/misinterpreting, would that not make Uriel's range 4D, thus disqualifying him from his current tiers?

Last edited:
I wish to ask something about Uriel now that I've looked at him. It is stated on his page that he has interdimensional range stuff on his punches. Given the range page lists interdimensional after uni+ (4D) range and is described as higher than such by being able to reach beyond the space-time of a conventional universe (4D) if I'm not mistaken/misinterpreting, would that not make Uriel's range 4D, thus disqualifying him here?
no

I guess Max from scribble should go for bottom of 2-A since he was on the list and got yeeted by sonic, but since Lavos was removed he should probably get back on the list

Made a match for Nessie and Zagred. I will slowly go up the ladder of 6-B and see what happens.

Small note on Nessie, since we don't have much information, someone can technically just incap nessie by continuously destroying its body if they had some god tier passive, or smth. Though, that is if their passive range is a lot and if they can just stop Nessie from using her subjective reality and causality manip to change so they would suffer instead of her, and poison them because of it.

Speaking of Low 1-C, Nyanlathotep should be lower than both Deadline and K.E.V.I.N. The most notable things she has are passive Law/Reality Manipulation, which however was shown to only work on 4-D realms, and passive Madness/Fear hax, which wont work on AE Type 1 or robots. Meanwhile, both of them can easily put her down with Plot Hax. Lavos should also be placed higher than her, I believe.

Speaking of Low 1-C, Nyanlathotep should be lower than both Deadline and K.E.V.I.N. The most notable things she has are passive Law/Reality Manipulation, which however was shown to only work on 4-D realms, and passive Madness/Fear hax, which wont work on AE Type 1 or robots. Meanwhile, both of them can easily put her down with Plot Hax. Lavos should also be placed higher than her, I believe.
are both Deadline and K.E.V.I.N 6D? since I'm pretty sure Nyanlathotep is 6D and both of them are not, especially K.E.V.I.N

🗿

but what he got in 6D potency?
Good question. The only things I know for sure are that his HDE is 6-D and all of his haxes are at least 5-D, but I am not certain about his 6-D haxes.
Maybe I will just make a match when I have time and see how it goes.

The only things I know for sure are that his HDE is 6-D and all of his haxes are at least 5-D, but I am not certain about his 6-D haxes.
K.E.V.I.N. was able to fix an error in the platform that allowed She-Hulk to break into the real world, I don't know if that could mean that he can affect the real world with his hax

Can Characters from Undertale (Chara and Asriel Dremurr) take the next place in 2-B?

Made a match for Nessie and Zagred. I will slowly go up the ladder of 6-B and see what happens.

Small note on Nessie, since we don't have much information, someone can technically just incap nessie by continuously destroying its body if they had some god tier passive, or smth. Though, that is if their passive range is a lot and if they can just stop Nessie from using her subjective reality and causality manip to change so they would suffer instead of her, and poison them because of it.
So, it was decided in this thread that Nessie should advance, and as such, they should take the 9th spot, and zagred will be 10th.

Now it's time for Mob Psycho shenanigans. Can I choose any of them to fight, or is one of them a bit more superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back