• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've removed Lavos from 2-A since he's been upgraded to Low 1-C, he has multiple Low 2-C keys now but i have no idea if he has any smurf abilities, resistances etc. In those keys or not.

But on the topic of 2-A, Ainchase Ishmael should definitely be on the list but i'm not entirely sure what position he should have.
There's this match to help support him being at least one of the lower positions, but I know nothing about the guy

What are the main in-character moves for Black Clover, Mob Psycho, and Obito in the 6-B list? Can they effect peeps who are literal Chaos and Disorder (Ie abstract existence), and can the former two resist madness manip and can the latter resist poison which can destroy the soul and bypasses normal resistances?

What are the main in-character moves for Black Clover, Mob Psycho, and Obito in the 6-B list? Can they effect peeps who are literal Chaos and Disorder (Ie abstract existence), and can the former two resist madness manip and can the latter resist poison which can destroy the soul and bypasses normal resistances?
Obito's rizz passively no diffs whoever this is.

Can they effect peeps who are literal Chaos and Disorder (Ie abstract existence), and can the former two resist madness manip and can the latter resist poison which can destroy the soul and bypasses normal resistances?
For Mob Psycho.
If the Abstract existence is type 1 then no, if the madness manip is type 3 then no

For Mob Psycho.
If the Abstract existence is type 1 then no, if the madness manip is type 3 then no
For the abstract existence, its both. The character is a conceptual entity, so type 1, and it has a body it fights with that is made of Chaos, Emptiness, and Disorder, which makes it free from Laws of Physics and shit, so its type 2 (I think its type 2). It also has Mid-Godly regen, type 8 immortality, etc...

Also yes, It's type 3 for Madness.

Obito's rizz passively no diffs whoever this is.
L + Ratio + Edgy + No family?

Yeah i will find it (it's already tell on all profile having authority), but i don't understand the potency you mean.
Basically the semantics I bring up here that basically mean that effectively you need rather explicit statements to correlate stuff to potency, then to layers, as multiple assumptions are made otherwise to say the least.

Nominating Nessie to the 8th spot of 6-B, for now. Neither 9th nor 8th contenders seem to have resistance to Madness Manip type 3, and they can't seem to affect Nessie's true form, or probably even its normal form. Additionally, it can just poison them if the madness doesn't work, and the poison bypasses normal resistances and destroys the soul.

Nominating Nessie to the 8th spot of 6-B, for now. Neither 9th nor 8th contenders seem to have resistance to Madness Manip type 3, and they can't seem to affect Nessie's true form, or probably even its normal form. Additionally, it can just poison them if the madness doesn't work, and the poison bypasses normal resistances and destroys the soul.
2nd life Ranker profiles...? Omniscient Reader profiles next 🤔🤔🤔

I mean, it probably can't be killed by bleach dudes, but I'm not sure how it can kill them too, since its main form of attack is mostly just madness manip, and soul poison (Unless we don't assume resisting soul destruction is equal to resisting your soul getting poisoned, and if their poison shiz isn't layered, then yeah, it might be able to kill them.)

2nd life Ranker profiles...? Omniscient Reader profiles next 🤔🤔🤔
100%. Once I finish making the profiles for Second Life Ranker, Omniscient reader is probably next. Funnily enough, spoiler alert: the MC of both of them kind of become the same thing at EoS. Ie, everything is a dream. Except that Cha Yeon-Woo is probably higher, like, 5-7D.

100%. Once I finish making the profiles for Second Life Ranker, Omniscient reader is probably next. Funnily enough, spoiler alert: the MC of both of them kind of become the same thing at EoS. Ie, everything is a dream. Except that Cha Yeon-Woo is probably higher, like, 5-7D.
Come to me when you do so we can collab, I'm reading the novel :p

Anyways, looking at the 6-B list, what does Calyrex have that stops Nessie from turning it insane? It cannot affect Nessie, while Nessie can just turn it insane, or poison it. Honestly not sure what's so good about it.

Second Life Ranker
BASED

Okay, lets do this shit before I forgot like 98.754% of my discussions
Good for attack, defence and is even listed as danmaku so not all need to attack at once added to the fact he can still manipulate space without sending the puppets.
Yes, they are perfect for attack and defense, since they are invincible, but that doesn't mean they protect Sakanashi all the time. He visibly becomes vulnerable a lot of the time. In fact these puppets make him almost untouchable, but the point here is that Lévis is not going to throw anything at Sakanashi, he is going to make Sakanashi be thrown. He's going to be crushed.

Sakanashi becomes magnetized and is attracted to a giant spiky ball or a tiny ball that has electricity to instantly kill. He cannot dodge, at best Saka could destroy the ball with his Puppets, but then Lévis could create another one until it works. And remember, Lévis only needs to hit him once to win since Sakanachi doesn't seem to be able to do shit against being pierced by spikes larger than 1 meter in size in various areas of the body or be electrified to death.

In fact Sakanashi can also win instantly if he hits Lévis, but thanks to the movement that magnetism grants Lévis and how the Puppets move, it is probably easier to assume that the first to be hit here would be Saka. Besides the fact that well, it is impossible to dodge Lévis's attack without LS.
If energy systems being different invalidated every argument, we won't have vs battles.

He isn't going to reverse magnetiem, he'll take control of Lèvis spell that's causing it
As already explained, you cannot equalize completely different power systems. There is a very explicit reason why topics of "why Genjutsu works in any verse no matter the power system" is a thing
Yes it is. In what way are they different?
The fact that the scan used is explicitly said to be absorption and not deconstruction
Your opinion
No it isn't, he is using the matter manipulation to make the attacks go through the wall without any collateral damage, which won't help at all here
Wtf? You keep mentioning disintegrating clothes.
Its what is on the profile.
He has broken down huge chunks of earth into energy and absorbed it
Yes, absorption, not disintegration, these are completely different things. I won't know what feat you are referring to if you don't even know the name of the power
I have already explained how Lévis could handle it anyway
disintegrated and reconstructed parts of buildings
And well, it is useless. Has he ever used such a thing in a different way? Because if not its basically just a way to attack without destroying the environment
You see two individuals avoid getting touched by the yang aura and you're trying to claim it's not combat applicable?
Idk what are talking about
Show me where the scan says they need to punch each other. It says the sheer amount of spiritual aura they're releasing is distorting space.
It is quite obvious that it is not something natural, since it explicitly happened because both were colliding several times, generating a lot of spiritual power and then a distortion in space. But anyway, again, its a useless power
No, you don't have to do anything with it. Distorting space around you guarantees nothing can reach you.
That's not how it works, comrade. Each verse treats spatial distortion in a different way. In some verses it is something just to sound cool and has no real application in combat, in others it is something extraordinary and almost impossible to fight. If the thing has not shown to have a good efficiency, then it will be useless no matter how cool it looks
The first scan shows they're superior telling them to never stop releasing yang aura or they'll turn to ash.
Yes, and what would turn them into ashes? Does it scale for the specific characters? And does this apply to auras or just attacks? And what is the range?
The third shows two basara causing a human to turn to ash simply by being near him. Where did you see him turning to stone?
It seems that happened after a attack?
And the range look be some meters at best, what woundn't a problem since Lévis is mainly a long range fighter (Except with Adamas)
Moreover, the battle takes place four kilometers away. Nothing prevents Lévis from using his 6-B Railgun at long range non stop and instantly vaporizing Benio and Rokuro
You know there's levels to training right?
No, I don't. Thats why I'm asking
The same pitch black puppet that does the void manip is used to bfr as well by manipulating space. They resist the pitch black puppets powers.

So why aren't these puppepts BFR in the profile at all?
Anyway here, lmao latest chapter shows 3rd ranking basara regenerating his head. Sakanashi is ranked 2nd among the basara
The scans shows that the guy is basically destroying himself trying to regenerate at this level and nothing seems to imply that he will be able to complete the regeneration.
On what? It's thought based after activating the charm.
How it hits the opponent. What such thing do agaisnt the opponent
Doesn't matter. The act of killing a kegare is an attempt to purify or exorcise them. His powers get nulled
Nothing says that Skanashi nulls anything that can kill him

Last edited:
not before he loses his anal virginity to an ice spear
Freeze the blood in your veins?

Okay, lets do this shit before I forgot like 98.754% of my discussions
Yes, they are perfect for attack and defense, since they are invincible, but that doesn't mean they protect Sakanashi all the time. He visibly becomes vulnerable a lot of the time. In fact these puppets make him almost untouchable, but the point here is that Lévis is not going to throw anything at Sakanashi, he is going to make Sakanashi be thrown. He's going to be crushed.

Sakanashi becomes magnetized and is attracted to a giant spiky ball or a tiny ball that has electricity to instantly kill. He cannot dodge, at best Saka could destroy the ball with his Puppets, but then Lévis could create another one until it works. And remember, Lévis only needs to hit him once to win since Sakanachi doesn't seem to be able to do shit against being pierced by spikes larger than 1 meter in size in various areas of the body or be electrified to death.

In fact Sakanashi can also win instantly if he hits Lévis, but thanks to the movement that magnetism grants Lévis and how the Puppets move, it is probably easier to assume that the first to be hit here would be Saka. Besides the fact that well, it is impossible to dodge Lévis's attack without LS.

As already explained, you cannot equalize completely different power systems. There is a very explicit reason why topics of "why Genjutsu works in any verse no matter the power system" is a thing

The fact that the scan used is explicitly said to be absorption and not deconstruction

No it isn't, he is using the matter manipulation to make the attacks go through the wall without any collateral damage, which won't help at all here

Its what is on the profile.

Yes, absorption, not disintegration, these are completely different things. I won't know what feat you are referring to if you don't even know the name of the power

And well, it is useless. Has he ever used such a thing in a different way? Because if not its basically just a way to attack without destroying the environment

Idk what are talking about

It is quite obvious that it is not something natural, since it explicitly happened because both were colliding several times, generating a lot of spiritual power and then a distortion in space. But anyway, again, its a useless power

That's not how it works, comrade. Each verse treats spatial distortion in a different way. In some verses it is something just to sound cool and has no real application in combat, in others it is something extraordinary and almost impossible to fight. If the thing has not shown to have a good efficiency, then it will be useless no matter how cool it looks

Yes, and what would turn them into ashes? Does it scale for the specific characters? And does this apply to auras or just attacks? And what is the range?

And the range look be some meters at best, what woundn't a problem since Lévis is mainly a long range fighter (Except with Adamas)
Moreover, the battle takes place four kilometers away. Nothing prevents Lévis from using his 6-B Railgun at long range non stop and instantly vaporizing Benio and Rokuro

No, I don't. Thats why I'm asking

The scans shows that the guy is basically destroying himself trying to regenerate at this level and nothing seems to imply that he will be able to complete the regeneration.

How it hits the opponent. What such thing do agaisnt the opponent

At this point yall should've make the match

Freeze the blood in your veins?
Resisted and countered via better ice/general elemental magic and layers
you are crazy... good luck ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
sadomasochism is a funny thing

Physical attacks are useless mind you.
Everyone makes the assumption the puppets have to move...they don't. They spawn on your location.
What makes them different is the question. As i see it, one just has both holy and unholy manipulation
Its what is on the
What's on the profile isn't the be all end all. They're the same ability. One just involves absorbing matter that was deconstructed to energy, the other involves reconstructing said matter
Both initially involve disintegration nothing you say can change that fact especially since both are done by simply releasing/manipulating yang aura, no spell or charm involved.

You didn't?
I already mentioned he doesn't use it directly on others offensively in character however, disintegrating spiky balls is fair game.
Idk what are talking

Their incredible spiritual power is distorting the space around them
It's quite obvious that it's natural. Space isn't distorting cause they're fighting, space is distorting cause they're releasing spiritual power. Spiritual power that can be released whenever they feel like it.
The yin aura of main magano will turn them to ash.
Yes, it scales.
Both since their constantly fighting with said aura. The range should be a good tens of meters to hundreds. Basara's Aura's can be felt even from long distances and I'm not talking about ESP, I'm talking about their Aura applying direct weight/pressure on you

They attacked a kegare, the human turned to ash from being near them. What's his range? Physical attacks useless on kegare, Look at Rokuro's regeneration.
Not everything can be listed on the profiles
Unfortunately for you, he isn't destroying himself to regenerate. The aura he's absorbing is what's causing it because he can't control it but once he regenerates his head, he regains control and yes, he completed the regeneration.
How it hits the opponent. What such thing do agaisnt the
He activates the spell with a charm, everything else is thought based. The puppets spawn directly on the opponent, uses spatial manipulation to erase anything they touch into nonexistence, can be used to BFR.
Kegare are abstract existences formed from evil, negative emotions and can't be harmed through conventional means, needing to be purified or exorcised. Basically you need either holy or unholy manipulation to harm them.
His unchain form nullifies both the exorcists yang aura and the kegare yin aura and he can only be exorcised by powers that combine both yin & yang (holy & unholy manipulation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back