• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define "instinctive intelligence"
"Instinctive: Beings that are incapable or virtually incapable of conscious thought, and merely carry out simple pre-programmed behaviour patterns. For example, Snails, jellyfish. microorganisms, fungi, and individual insects."
I would assume yes, though, since madness 3 just affects you the moment you try to perceive something.
I mean can madness affect someone who has (or almost) no sanity or consincience?

"Instinctive: Beings that are incapable or virtually incapable of conscious thought, and merely carry out simple pre-programmed behaviour patterns. For example, Snails, jellyfish. microorganisms, fungi, and individual insects."
I don't really think it'd matter as long as they can perceive the madness inducing figure.

I mean can madness affect someone who has (or almost) no sanity or consincience?
If they still attempt to perceive and comprehended their surroundings, then yes.

I think Sonic the Hedgehog (Super Sonic Key) can take the empty spot in the 6-C tier. He have a speed amp that allows him to basically speed blitz those that were previously comparable to him in speed and he have a passive Explosion Manipulation that makes it so that everything that touches him or that he touches with too much pressure automatically explodes.
Also, Enel for the 9th place in the Low 7-B place, he have Elemental Intangibility and powerful Electricity Manipulation.
And lastly, Characters from My Hero Academia for the empty spot in the 7-C list. I think the main guy for them would be Re-Destro since he can amp himself from 7-C up to High 6-C with enough stress.

Simple, the real body teleports to the Paddy Field and stay there while sending his clones against Hatou, is not out of character for him to want to know what Hatou is capable even more in a place that he is guaranteed to be safe and both will be at an impasse until Aburatori absorbs Hatou's powers.
Aburatori can't absorb Hatou's power. She's way too acausal for that trick to work.
And Hatou can get into the Paddy Field that same way Yukari did and as such will instantly accomplish it. Meaning that it offers the Aburatori no defense.

remove martial peak from 3B they got downgraded to 4A. Also a spot for them in 4A, they should be able to beat garou at least considering their soul hax

Aburatori can't absorb Hatou's power. She's way too acausal for that trick to work.
And Hatou can get into the Paddy Field that same way Yukari did and as such will instantly accomplish it. Meaning that it offers the Aburatori no defense.
Aburatori has his own destiny manipulation to prevent Hatou from finding Paddy Field and Aburatori can sacrifice his destiny manipulation to create a destiny that all versions of Hatou kill themselves/each other.

In case you say that Aburatori cannot affect Hatou:
Aburatori does not need to target Hatou, he will apply the destiny to the universe and Hatou does not resist destiny manipulation, it is possible that when affecting one Hatou, all of them will be affected because they are all connected.

Anyway, any Hatou that arrives in the universe will continually kill themselves[Incap] and if she realizes that this won't lead anywhere she will give up the fight.[BFR]

Last edited:
I've updated the list with the requested changes.

Note: I've only updated the list with changes that have actual reasoning behind them, weren't actively contested and had an actual profile/verse linked.

For 2-A, does Discord have any way to interact with characters with abstract existence Type 1 that are a type 1 concept? I see he has absreact existence and conceptual manipulation but they don't seem to be type 1 (No type is even listed on his page for that matter).

For 2-A, does Discord have any way to interact with characters with abstract existence Type 1 that are a type 1 concept? I see he has absreact existence and conceptual manipulation but they don't seem to be type 1 (No type is even listed on his page for that matter).
Discord has AE like cosmos, which is AE type 2. And its conceptual manipulation seems to be type 2 too.

So I don't think so.

But you better play a Matche.

This bozo somewhere in 1-C
prolly below the presence if he's 8D

I'll nominate the Devourer above K.E.V.I.N. since he has better hax and Kevin's HD existence is questionable at best since it's the R>F kind of HD existence which even the Devourer would have if that was even allowable to have that.

Clockwork (Danny Phantom) for 10th 2-A open spot? He has Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) which grants him a lot of abilities including Abstract Existence Type 1 for being a Concept Type 1, Low-Godly regeneration, and so on. He himself has Precognition, Time Manipulation and Higher Dimensional Existence (4-D) with layered resistance to Possession, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and so on. I'll probably through him up against Discord when able.

Clockwork (Danny Phantom) for 10th 2-A open spot? He has Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) which grants him a lot of abilities including Abstract Existence Type 1 for being a Concept Type 1, Low-Godly regeneration, and so on. He himself has Precognition, Time Manipulation and Higher Dimensional Existence (4-D) with layered resistance to Possession, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and so on. I'll probably through him up against Discord when able.
No need, he beats Discord. Take #9.

Interesting, how he can beat the 6th and the 7th, but not the 8th, because Soul Crush and Incorporeality
I believe Bleach should be moved up to 6th, with Garou 7th, and the others 8th and 9th. Idk how Bleach characters wouldn't low-dif Celestials.

Honestly Bender should be 3-A, him creating galaxies was just him learning his new abilities when he fused with the cosmos while continuing to grow in power

idk why we give him severals tiers

I personally don't think Garou should be placed above the Celestials without a match being made first. Garou's passive radiations wont be really effective since he lacks the range to fully affect something that is galaxy sized, and his portal based BFR wont work either since there is no evidence of him being able to create portals this big. From what I have seen, he is also not that high in AP neither, so even that won't be a big factor. Meanwhile, the Celestials can just manipulate matter to create a galaxy sized sun and kill him with it thanks to heat and gravity, create a Black Hole to suck him in or grab him with their massively higher LS.
I believe range is also why Bleach's character are lower, since their range is not sufficient to fully affect something that is galaxy sized like the Celestials. However, Incorporeality would also make them impossible to be fully killed by them, so at worst they should still probably share the place at the very least.
Imho, matches would be needed to decide who should be placed in which position in the 3-C Tier. And also yeah, I don't understand why Bender have 3 ratings when he is quite clearly just 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back