• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They precog where he is hiding and kill him with SoL technique before he active his Tome Stop

Even if it fail, they still have infinite chances to try it again

Question, if a character is a certain tier with a buff, would they qualify? Ie, they are normally H8C, but can be 8B with buffs.

If so, then I nominate Choi Yoon-seok for the tenth spot. Would see if he qualifies first then I'll debate.

What his level of heat resistance? Headhunter can vaporize steel instantaly with her canon (That also fire at SoL)
And how his attack nullification work
Like 1100 celcius or so, but keep in mind this is another thing handled by that attack nullification

Basically if you aren't borderline Tier 7, you pretty much cant **** over Ainz unless you're using something Supernatural outside of the magic system of Overlord.
I played Nuclear Throne but I dont remember them being op ngl.
that's cause what's survived the radiation are the only things around

Corvo just outranges the dragon dash via SBA. Why would he be able to get in range to use it before Corvo just moves his hand to time stop
Even if it fail, they still have infinite chances to try it again
Corvo can just use his incap methods to prevent that.

They are is definitely above Corvo and Jean
How do they even get passed Tricky's immortality, reality warping, and soul banishing?

Precognition is cool and all until you see yourself dying an infinite amount of times for eternity and getting incapacitated because there's literally no way I see them getting through that.

Corvo just outranges the dragon dash via SBA. Why would he be able to get in range to use it before Corvo just moves his hand to time stop
Because his time stop isnt eternal? It has a short timeframe and he cant use it at will due to his lack of Infinite mana. Iirc, he can just time stop once without mana supply. Corvo will need to get close to Fifteen
Corvo can just use his incap methods to prevent that.
Such as
How do they even get passed Tricky's immortality, reality warping, and soul banishing?
Idk, gonna check it out later

Because his time stop isnt eternal? It has a short timeframe
It doesn't have to be. Corvo would still be able to put Fifteen to sleep with a sleep dart whilst in time stop because his attacks cross hundreds of meters whilst Fifteen can only attack from tens. That wouldn't last out the timestop by any means.
It has a short timeframe and he cant use it at will due to his lack of Infinite mana. Iirc, he can just time stop once without mana supply.
He can quickly replenish his mana with Piero's remedies so this isn't much of a factor. He'll be able to use it multiple times within a fight.
Sleep Darts was the main one I was thinking of. They completely outrange fifteen and he has zero resistance to them. Corvo will simply use his timestop (As that's one of his opening moves) and use his ranged one shot option here which is a sleep dart.

Precognition is cool and all until you see yourself dying an infinite amount of times for eternity and getting incapacitated because there's literally no way I see them getting through that.
Given a lesser null (Headhunter) was capable of fighting and dying thousands upon thousands of times (not including the times she saw herself dying in her own precog) I would very well say that Zero or Fifteen would be able to do so, especially with how they straight up do just have the ability to see stuff like that and keep going.

Corvo would still be able to put Fifteen to sleep with a sleep dart whilst in time stop because his attacks cross hundreds of meters whilst Fifteen can only attack from tens.
If you are saying that Corvo will shoot from hundred of maters away, the dart will just start to move when the time stop end, so Fifteen can dodge just fine since he will precog and speedblitz the dart. He could even reflect it back to Corvo
He can quickly replenish his mana with Piero's remedies so this isn't much of a factor. He'll be able to use it multiple times within a fight.
Yeah, ik. That give him 3 times to use time stop
Sleep Darts was the main one I was thinking of. They completely outrange fifteen and he has zero resistance to them. Corvo will simply use his timestop (As that's one of his opening moves) and use his ranged one shot option here which is a sleep dart.
Yeah, but first: How is Corvo gonna get past the precog? If Fifteen sees himself being defeated by the dart, he will just try another outcome until find some where he wins. Beside, Dragon Dash activation is faster than Corvo's Time Stop. Shit is almost thought based. And he can use such not only for attack, but to get away as well

Also, how is Corvo gonna know about Fifteen immortality? The heart is gonna tell him or something?

Given a lesser null (Headhunter) was capable of fighting and dying thousands upon thousands of times (not including the times she saw herself dying in her own precog) I would very well say that Zero or Fifteen would be able to do so, especially with how they straight up do just have the ability to see stuff like that and keep going.
How exactly does that do anything for what I said? Tricky's reality warping allows him to manipulate probability and physics. Pretty hard counter to people who precog with swords.

He also can make countless clones of himself and regenerate/resurrect as many times as he feels like it.

And if he kills their body even once they're going to be banished to hell.

Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Transmutation, Summoning and Creation (The Improbability Drive warps reality and controls probability to make improbable things happen, like breaking the laws of physics, controlling and changing gravity, creating whales and a giant marshmallow in the sky, transforming the sun into a normal grunt and shifting entire buildings)
Shit looks ass and not even that impressive. This isnt a instant win
He also can make countless clones of himself and regenerate/resurrect as many times as he feels like it.

Bro just try all options until find the right, thats it, attacking within a crack inside of Hell
Can be permanently killed if attacked within a crack inside of Hell, although specifics about what exactly kills him is unknown

If you are saying that Corvo will shoot from hundred of maters away, the dart will just start to move when the time stop end, so Fifteen can dodge just fine since he will precog and speedblitz the dart. He could even reflect it back to Corvo
Nope. Corvo can just smack the dart to make it move normally even in stop time or simply accelerate time ever so slightly to make it hit it's target. Fifteen is not going to be able to dodge. Corvo can utilize his ranged options in stop time.
Yeah, ik. That give him 3 times to use time stop
He can carry 10 of them, so that's 10 uses at max. Dunno where you got three.
Yeah, but first: How is Corvo gonna get past the precog? If Fifteen sees himself being defeated by the dart, he will just try another outcome until find some where he wins.
There's nothing Fifteen will be able to do to dodge because he will be stopped in time.
Beside, Dragon Dash activation is faster than Corvo's Time Stop. Shit is almost thought based.
Even If i conceded this, The Dash's range is too short for this too actually matter. Why would he be able to get anywhere close to Corvo, who will be hundreds of meters away, if it can only travel at best several of meters. How often can he use it? And wouldn't he have to draw his sword to use it as well.

Also, Corvo's timestop is similarly quick, I can't link them because i'm on mobile, but look at the comics, using his spells barely requires any hand movement if any at all.
Also, how is Corvo gonna know about Fifteen immortality? The heart is gonna tell him or something?
Well Corvo in character would pull out a sleep dart because it's one of his go to Low Chaos options (Which is his IC mindset) and due to the fact he's far removed from CQC and thus would have to use his superior range.

Even if he has to find out through trial and error, it's not like he hasn't fought ressurrection before (Delilah, Granny Rags, The Brigmore Dogs). It wouldn't take him off guard and he would just opt for incap if he knows killing is impossible.

@LIFE_OF_KING Would you care to debate this in a dedicated thread so we don't clog up here?

Shit looks ass and not even that impressive. This isnt a instant win

Bro just try all options until find the right, thats it, attacking within a crack inside of Hell
If the guy is manipulating probability there precognition is useless. Make the match if you want to debate it further. With any of these characters, because clearly it isn't a non-controversial thing for them to move above any of them.

My post was mainly about the point of them seeing themselves dying over and over and over again, but anyways
How exactly does that do anything for what I said? Tricky's reality warping allows him to manipulate probability and physics. Pretty hard counter to people who precog with swords.

Given their precog is straight-up seeing the (possible) futures, yeah that isn't a valid point, especially when tricky wouldn't know he has to incap them and given his very much violent tendencies would try to kill them and trigger their time rewind.

Neat, he would incon then.

Not before time gets rewound.

Given their precog is straight-up seeing the (possible) futures
Probability manipulation would inherently affect all of those possible futures. If there's a 100% certainty of something happening, then every possible future would have that event happen, for example.

Unless they have feats of seeing completely improbable events or something similar I don't see why the scope of their precognition really matters.

Probability manipulation would inherently affect all of those possible futures. If there's a 100% certainty of something happening, then every possible future would have that event happen, for example.

Unless they have feats of seeing completely improbable events or something similar I don't see why the scope of their precognition really matters.
Does these probabilities that he warp extend to time itself? Because an Null's precog concept is to see the time itself expand into infinite outcomes and experience each one until you find the right one, and Tricky powers lacks time control

Probability manip only messes with precog when the precog in question can only see one defined future, or said precog doesn't just straight up view the future segments of the timeline, and thus would include the effects of the probability manip in them, both of which do not hold true for NULL precog

Does these probability that he warp extend to time itself? Because an Null's precog concept is to see the time itself expand into infinite outcomes and experience, and Tricky powers lacks time control
All versions of precognition involve seeing through time, y'know. There's is just on a larger scale. Probability inherently affects things like fate and causality, so yes, it would still extent to "time." I think you might be over hyping them a bit.

Probability manip only messes with precog when the precog in question can only see one defined future, or said precog doesn't just straight up view the future segments of the timeline, and thus would include the effects of the probability manip in them, both of which do not hold true for NULL precog
If something is 100% probable that means there is no possibility of it being any other way. That's a direct counter to seeing "all possibilities."

Mio Takamiya for the 10th spot of Low 2-C
Can she beats Bill Cipher?

Y'know what? **** it!

Demiurge for any spot below Ainz in 9-A, he's got borderline Instant Soul+Mind damage as a first move via Hellfire Wall, he's got nasty ass Time Stop in terms of Frost of Judecca, he's got borderline mind control by talking, and can dump thousands of demons that vary from 9-B, 9-A, and Low 7-C at any time he wishes.

So pretty solid, especially when it comes to ******* over people with Immortality cause shit needs proof of bringing back the Mind or Soul, for instance

Y'know what? **** it!

Demiurge for any spot below Ainz in 9-A, he's got borderline Instant Soul+Mind damage as a first move via Hellfire Wall, he's got nasty ass Time Stop in terms of Frost of Judecca, he's got borderline mind control by talking, and can dump thousands of demons that vary from 9-B, 9-A, and Low 7-C at any time he wishes.

So pretty solid, especially when it comes to ******* over people with Immortality cause shit needs proof of bringing back the Mind or Soul, for instance
Two characters of the same verse can't be in the same tier

Two characters of the same verse can't be in the same tier
Uh, yeah they can.

They just can't be BORDERING eachother in the same tier, so yes, if Demiurge gets to 3rd 9-A and beats them, he'll just merge positions with Ainz as "Characters from Overlord (Primarily Ainz Ooal Gown and Demiurge)"

What's the point of having them at seperate tiers then if they're from the same verse though if Demiurge would beat the people below Ainz

I mean if someone kicks Demiurge's shit in but doesn't do the same to Ainz then we find a problem
I think putting them under the umbrella of "Characters from Overlord" is fine for now, as they have similar enough Hax and wincons, but you are correct there that that would form a problem, but thats true for all of those "Characters from" ratings.

I think putting them under the umbrella of "Characters from Overlord" is fine for now, as they have similar enough Hax and wincons, but you are correct there that that would form a problem, but thats true for all of those "Characters from" ratings.
Uh, Ainz's Wincons almost always involve his Death Manipulation and Time Stopping into spells and tankiness, the only thing their wincons share is Tankiness lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back