• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to explain why he gets the spot
We seem to be trapped in an endless nightmare right now, you don't think so, but in my opinion, it's me in a dream, knowing that everything is fake and what the real situation is, but I just can't wake up and can only make a living in this nightmare. Not only me, but the entire world, the continent of China, the endless continent, countless dimensions, the chaos of heaven and earth, everything is trapped in this nightmare The one who caused all of this was Gu Taxian. Our universe is infinitely dimensionless and chaotic, with time and space from ancient times to present, and even the future. As a whole, this whole is the Heavenly Way. If the Heavenly Way were to be compared to a living creature, then the Ancient Treading Immortals were demons from unknown sources. Now they have invaded this Heavenly Way, incorporating their own ideas and willpower,
Probably because of this description

We seem to be trapped in an endless nightmare right now, you don't think so, but in my opinion, it's me in a dream, knowing that everything is fake and what the real situation is, but I just can't wake up and can only make a living in this nightmare. Not only me, but the entire world, the continent of China, the endless continent, countless dimensions, the chaos of heaven and earth, everything is trapped in this nightmare The one who caused all of this was Gu Taxian. Our universe is infinitely dimensionless and chaotic, with time and space from ancient times to present, and even the future. As a whole, this whole is the Heavenly Way. If the Heavenly Way were to be compared to a living creature, then the Ancient Treading Immortals were demons from unknown sources. Now they have invaded this Heavenly Way, incorporating their own ideas and willpower,
Probably because of this description
Weird text

I don't have any idea what this text means or what hax he do

Weird text

I don't have any idea what this text means or what hax he do
Because I roughly translated it from the original text. Simply put, Gu taxian turned the infinite space, time, infinite dimensions, and endless continents of the entire human world into a nightmare
Send the original text:“我们现在就好像是陷入了无穷无尽的梦魇之中,你还不觉得,但在我看来,那就是我在梦中,明明知道现在的一切是假的,也知道真实的情况是什么,可就是醒不过来,只能够在这梦魇之中挣扎。不但是我,整个世界,神州大陆,无尽大陆,无数次元,天地混沌,一切的一切,都陷入了这个梦魇之中,造成这一切的,就是古踏仙。我们的天地宇宙无穷次元无穷混沌,古往今来的时空乃至于未来,看成一个整体,这个整体,就是天道。天道如果把它比喻为一个生灵,那么古踏仙就是不知道哪里来的魔,现在入侵了这个天道,把自己理念和意志,

Last edited:
Because I roughly translated it from the original text. Simply put, Gu taxian turned the infinite space, time, infinite dimensions, and endless continents of the entire human world into a nightmare
Ok, I will pretend that I understood

Can he affect characters bigger than baseline 2-A?

You have to explain why he gets the spot
Acausality 5, higher degree of Transduality Type 3, HGR, Every Immortality, Abstract Type 1, Nonexistence and Existence Erasure / Void that is probably layered.

Basically, no one on the list right now can even interact with them, and they have like every ability to a higher degree lol.

I've added the requested additions; I also added Bleach characters to the open tiers of Low 5-B, 4-A and 3-C.

Edit: Does anyone have contentions with Prime Soul King taking the free 10th placement of Low 2-C?

I am nominating ln rimuru
I'm not entirely sure on adding Rimuru to the list just because he has a technically different, but almost exact, profile for the Light Novel iteration of his character. It seems like we're just effectively bypassing the rule of "only one verse per tier" at that point tbh. If most people are fine with the addition, I'll add him but if most people disagree with adding him, I'm not going to add him because of that rule.

I'm not entirely sure on adding Rimuru to the list just because he has a technically different, but almost exact, profile for the Light Novel iteration of his character. It seems like we're just effectively bypassing the rule of "only one verse per tier" at that point tbh. If most people are fine with the addition, I'll add him but if most people disagree with adding him, I'm not going to add him because of that rule.
Its different tho its light novel is different from web novel

TBH if we went with that Marvel Comics and the MCU shouldn't share a tier either.

Acausality 5, higher degree of Transduality Type 3, HGR, Every Immortality, Abstract Type 1, Nonexistence and Existence Erasure / Void that is probably layered.

Basically, no one on the list right now can even interact with them, and they have like every ability to a higher degree lol.
This minus Acausality 5 as he doesn't have it.

Konron, Arifureta and the other 5-C's can all move up a spot. The Final Fantasy XIII cast now have 4-D hax and resistances with 2-A range, and thus need to be removed. They should however go onto the regular list for 5-C (They're incorrectly placed in 5-A) above the Ergenverse characters since their resistances seem to be 3-D being on this non-smurf list and Wei since Wei doesn't seem to have any Concept Hax resistance. Meaning a single spell would end the fight instantly

In the meantime, I nominate Ganondorf to take the missing position above the Mahou Sensei Negima characters as they seem to have very few resistances and defense against Ganon's haxes. Ganon also massively outranges them. Unsure how he'd fair against Asta and his powernull.

Last edited:
Could she have a place here as a 10-B?

Could she have a place here as a 10-B?
Does she have passives?
I think without passives it's between her and Jean Grey. Not sure if she would win that fight? :unsure:

Why is Hatou so high in 9-B? She basically doesn't defeat anyone who is below her. All she does is tie with all of them including the tenth.

Why is Hatou so high in 9-B? She basically doesn't defeat anyone who is below her. All she does is tie with all of them including the tenth.
No, she beats everyone below her.
Anything without acausality is made to never be born before the fight even starts, by one of her infinite versions which conveniently had already done so.

No, she beats everyone below her.
Anything without acausality is made to never be born before the fight even starts, by one of her infinite versions which conveniently had already done so.
How does she defeat Bandersnatch through him not being born when He is literally the possibility of the 41 children not being born? If she is not able to change possibilities to 0 percent she won't do anything.

Aburatori has type 1 acausality.
Henry Stickmin has type 1 acausality.

Last edited:
How does she defeat Bandersnatch through him not being born when He is literally the possibility of the 41 children not being born? If she is not able to change possibilities to 0 percent she won't do anything.
Well, for a start, while not being born, it is created by an event. She could, for instance, rewrite history so that those children are born or so that those toys would never been given to them, because even the mothers of the children never existed.
And, well, her probability manipulation can make possibilities 0 percent, as she can choose the result of the wave function collapse, so you basically gave an answer to this yourself.
Aburatori has type 1 acausality.
Henry Stickmin has type 1 acausality.
Both can be killed the regular way i.e. Hatou can just explode them with magic at whichever point in time they currently are. Since they can't kill her in turn, she eventually wins the fight that way.
Or, y'know, law manipulation.

Furthermore Hatou can gain all of Henry's equipment and use it against him. Heck, she could be Henry if she wanted to.

Well, for a start, while not being born, it is created by an event. She could, for instance, rewrite history so that those children are born or so that those toys would never been given to them, because even the mothers of the children never existed.
And, well, her probability manipulation can make possibilities 0 percent, as she can choose the result of the wave function collapse, so you basically gave an answer to this yourself.
Her rewriting history wouldn't change anything because Bandersnatch is a POSSIBILITY of children not being born., this possibility should literally not exist for Bandersnatch to be killed by the change, Quote from her being able to reduce possibilities to 0%?

Both can be killed the regular way i.e. Hatou can just explode them with magic at whichever point in time they currently are. Since they can't kill her in turn, she eventually wins the fight that way.
Or, y'know, law manipulation.
Resistance (Immunity to conventional weapons and damage inflicted by the normal LAWS OF PHYSICS, some resistance to interference from history and destiny)
Magic (Has powers referred to as magic, though they possibly are something else, like ESP or a mutation)
And Aburatori can clone himself and has planetary range teleportation, absorption of powers and infinite tries through time manipulation.

Henry has many abilities and I don't know him, someone who does would have to argue for him.

Her rewriting history wouldn't change anything because Bandersnatch is a POSSIBILITY of children not being born., this possibility should literally not exist for Bandersnatch to be killed by the change, Quote from her being able to reduce possibilities to 0%?
I seriously doubt that it's just any random possibility of children not being born, as otherwise one of those would exist for any child. It's almost certainly a specific circumstance of children not being born. A specific circumstance which can be prevented.

As for the 0% bit: A bit hard to provide a direct quote as it follows from the nature of her ability. For that we need to get into the quantum mechanics explained in the verse: Wave functions are the probability distributions of events. A wave function collapsing means that the possible random outcomes crystalize into one specific outcome. Wave function collapses once the event it describes is observed. Now, Hatou's verse has a philosophy where the result of the collapse is influenced by who is doing the observing. Upon reaching her highest state, Hatou transcends the observations of everyone else becoming the sole true observer of the world, whose observation ultimately determines all. When she reaches this stage, the probability cloud of the universe as a whole collapses for the first time determining it. I.e. her entire probability power is to eliminate probability and have randomness collapse towards the determined result she desires. That's what she subsequently uses to rewrite history. Once Hatou has determined a possibility it couldn't be less than 100% likely, as that would mean the wave function isn't collapsed and there still is another possibility of the outcome.
For details and scans regarding that see my respect thread.
And Aburatori can clone himself and has planetary range teleportation, absorption of powers and infinite tries through time manipulation.
As the main supporter of the guy, I am well aware. Just doesn't matter, because none of that would kill Hatou. She in turn would instantly find his true body in the future and kill it.

Last edited:
As the main supporter of the guy, I am well aware. Just doesn't matter, because none of that would kill Hatou. She in turn would instantly find his true body in the future and kill it.
Simple, the real body teleports to the Paddy Field and stay there while sending his clones against Hatou, is not out of character for him to want to know what Hatou is capable even more in a place that he is guaranteed to be safe and both will be at an impasse until Aburatori absorbs Hatou's powers.

And about the 0% probability maybe it's right but I'm too lazy to read so let it go.

Remove Deadline from Low 1-C, he's now 1-C (8-D)

Speaking of Deadline he could probably be somewhere on 1-C I just don't know where

Last edited:
Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimensional abilities or stats then their dimensional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is practically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimensional being, range and resistances. Only the base stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A).

Also, I removed characters I could tell at a glance were no longer a member of the tier they were listed under.

Also also, I've added a section with the versus threads to decide certain placements at the very bottom of the list. So if you make one please link it here.

Tier 1-A:

1. The Goddess of The Manifold

2. Characters from Megami Tensei

3. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

4. MSPA Reader

5. Characters from Ergenverse

6. Lu Zhiyu

7. Yogiri Takatou

Tier Low 1-A:

1. Characters from A Wild Last Boss Appeared

2. Ultimate Extermination God

3. Characters from Dragon Talisman

Tier High 1-B:

1. Characters from Dragon Talisman

Tier 1-B:

1. Gods (Magi)

2. Touichirou

3. The Dreaming Ones

4. Characters from Transformers

Tier High 1-C:

1. Characters from Doctor Who (such as The Six-Fold God) /Mother Eater

2. Characters from Gurren Lagann (Verse)

3. Characters from To Aru Majutsu No Index (High Priest mainly)

4. Sun Wukong

Tier 1-C:

1. Shallow Vernal

2. Characters from Nasuverse

3. Characters from Kamen Rider

4. Ji Ning

5. Characters from DC Comics (Monitor-Mind The Overvoid and The Presence)

Tier Low 1-C:

1. Yang Qi / Characters from Xenoblade (Z, Alpha and Alvis)

2. Characters from Nasuverse

3. Sora

4. Xue Ying

5. Arceus (Speed Equal) / Makina (Speed Equal) / Knives (Speed Unequal)

6. Nyanlathotep

7. Deadline

8. K.E.V.I.N.

9. Lavos

Tier 2-A:

1. Gu Taxian

2. Characters from Puella Magi Verse

3. Characters from Final Fantasy / Arale Norimaki

4. Characters from Pokémon

5. Wei Huo

6. Characters from Dragon Ball Heroes

7. Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog

8. Ainchase Ishmael

9. Characters from Supernatural (Jack Kline, God, and The Shadow)

10. Discord

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

1. Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy (Mainly Godcat and Akron)

2. Characters from The God of High School (Mujin Park and 666: Satan)

3. SpongeBob SquarePants

4. Evil Computer Supreme

5. Garou

6. Lee Geon

7. Characters from Bleach (Senjumaru Shutara and Sosuke Aizen)

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C

1. Characters from Bastard!!

2. Balancer

3. Characters from Ergenverse

4. Ji Ning

5. Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!

6. Garou

7. Yang Kai

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

1. Dark Samus

2. Characters from Enter the Gungeon

3. Yang Kai

4. HIM

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

1. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Wang Lin)

2. Zeref

3. Xue Ying

4. Characters from Weakest Mage

5. Ata

6. Characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

7. Ganondorf

8. World Leader

Tier 5-B:

1. Characters from Bastard!!

2. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Gongsun Wan'er)

3. Odin (Fortissimo)

4. Meng Chuan

5. Ata

6. Characters from D.Gray-Man (Allen Walker and The Millennium Earl)

7. Characters from World of Warcraft (Illidan Stormrage and Arthas Menethil)

8. Saika Kuozaki

9. Yang Kai

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

1. Kagami

2. Characters from Ergenverse

3. Characters from Final Fantasy XIII

4. Konron

5. Characters from Arifureta

6. Ata / Iihiko Shishime

7. Kenshiro

8. Characters from Yuki Yuna is a Hero

9. Asta

10. Mahou Sensei Negima (Characters like Negi, Jack, Karin, Yukihime and Touta)

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

1. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Gongsun Wan'er)

2. Ehitorujue

3. Alte

4. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

5. Unleashed True Self Mode Baam

6. Characters from Toriko (Starjun and Brunch)

7. Obito Uchiha

8. Characters from Martial Peak

Tier 6-B:

1. Yomoji Shinsei

2. Characters from Arifureta

3. Characters from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

4. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

5. Nessie

6. Characters from Bleach

7. Ji Ning

8. Calyrex

9. Characters from Mob Psycho (Keiji Mogami and Toichiro Suzuki)

10. Characters from Black Clover (Zagred, Yami Sukehiro and Morris Libardirt)

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

1. Ji Ning

2. Ard

3. Kamen Rider Ark-Zero

4. Characters from Bleach

5. Sakanashi

6. Bebe

7. The Player (Shinobi Strikers)

8. Satella

9. Shuna

10. Characters from Martial Peak

Tier 6-C:

1. Characters from Puella Magi Verse (Mami Tomoe and Alina Gray)

2. Mephisto

3. Xue Ying

4. Kakine Teitoku

5. Characters from Arifureta (Speed Equalized) / Nergal (Speed Unequalized)

6. Characters from The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan (Alus Reigin & Elise)

7. Characters from Re: Zero (Reinhard van Astrea and Reid Astrea)

8. Obito Uchiha

9. Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

1. Kumoko

2. Han Jee-Han

3. Characters from Arifureta

4. Characters from Death Mage

5. Geist Grace

6. Zhong Yue

7. Itachi Uchiha

8. Trafalgar Law

9. Arthas Menethil

10. Characters from Highschool DxD (Issei, Rias and Vali)

Tier 7-B:

1. Grimm=Grimm

2. Diablo (Web Novel)

3. Characters from Touhou (mainly Yoshika Miyako)

4. Characters from Arifureta

5. Honjou Masayuki (Web Novel)

6. Kakine Teitoku

7. Alan

8. Brunhild Schild

9. Characters from Undead Unluck (Juiz, Mr. Billy and Seal)

10. Characters from InFAMOUS (Kessler, Sasha and David Warner)

Tier Low 7-B:

1. Theodore Miller

2. Characters from Godspeed (Speed Equal) / Giygas (Speed Unequalized)

3. Ancient Lich King (Summoners War)

4. Characters from Pokémon

5. Black Fire

6. World Gobbler

7. Flect Turn

8. Clover

Tier High 7-C:

1. Han Jee-Han

2. Fran (with Master (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita)) (Speed Equalized) / Toujou Basara (Speed Unequalized)

3. Tao Hua

4. Brunhild Schild

5. Gentle Criminal

Tier 7-C:

1. Characters from Lord of the Mysteries (Klein and Amon)

2. Beiloune

3. Eshita Inana

4. The Hunter / Characters from Fray (Magpie and Legion)

5. Cid

6. Father

7. Crocodile (Speed Unequalized) \ Hei (Speed Equalized)

8. Ali

9. Travis Touchdown

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

1. Henry Stickmin (Speed Equalized) \ Characters from Kral Şakir (Speed Unequalized)

2. Bunny

3. Choi Yoon-seok

4. Macht

5. Anri

6. Johnny Test

7. F (Alphabet)

8. Mardicus

9. Korosensei

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Remove Arale from 2-C, she's a smurf now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back