• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabrina Spellman (Original Comics) VS Jean Grey (FOX: Pre-Retcon)

It looks like Jean doesn't have any resistance to any of Sabrina's haxes and Sabrina has the higher combat speed so she just kinda looks at Jean and she gets mindhaxed.

Isn't it weird that Sabrina has that calc-less hole busting feat in her AP section? Should I submit that to the Calc Request thread?

What are the Standard Tactics?

Well, at a glance Jean resists the mind hax and can back from the BFR. So if she goes for something good, she might make the first effective shot here.

I don’t see mindhax resistance on Jean’s page.
Oh, thought this would be her 2nd key, as I assumed it's for top 10 strongest 10-B.
If it's her first key then no mind resistance, yeah.

A little late on this since I was inactive for a month
Yeah, but I heard that reaction and combat speed are a little different.
The Versus Thread Rules states the following:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Likewise, Base Jean just uses her Telekinesis to restrain or defend herself with a shield and doesn't have any resistance, so she would be stomped by Sabrina's hax, although if this is for the Non-Smurf list then Jean's second key should be used

As of the latest CRT, Sabrina has a lot more hax and resistances. Dunno if it would be enough to counter Phoenix key Jean though.

Also she's 9-C now so.

shrug

As of the latest CRT, Sabrina has a lot more hax and resistances. Dunno if it would be enough to counter Phoenix key Jean though.
Phoenix Jean Grey starts with "thought" based deconstruction which works on a quantum, reality and dimensional level, along with passive radiation (thermonuclear level) and light manipulation

Back