• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 2-C
SBA otherwise
speed =

Last edited:
Given that one of the Nirvana in DMC3 was stated to be infinite and we know that they had seperate time flow, there might be a good reason to treat the demon world as being made of a few 2-C structures rather than just one, so that AP might go higher into 2-C with that in mind.

oh shit
bro gets madness haxed anyway
i just made this thread for the strongest non smurf thread

Then why did you made this matchup if you knew it was a stomp via madness hax
i just said
i made it for the strongest non smurf list
i need confirmation that dante stomps him so he can take his spot

Put this VS in the general DBS discussion.

demonic physiology and dark ki. Besides, if the time power passive power null is strong enough, Dante's manipulation of fear and madness wouldn't even matter.
Oh shit I missed demonic physiology and dark ki

Last edited:
Dante also still has concept hax, and several layers of it too.

The DMC character that always stood high up in those strongest character threads was actually Void Mundus rather than Dante though.

The DMC character that always stood high up in those strongest character threads was actually Void Mundus rather than Dante though.
Time power has conceptual manipulation type 1 and resistance to it to and they are layered as well

Demigra resists madness hax as he has dark ki + demon physiology

He also has resistance to CM type 1, Info Manip Type 2, and Historical Erasure

The real question is how is Dante stopping Demigra if Demigra’s first IC attack is to EE everything including him on a Info, conceptual, and historical level

The DMC verse is due for an update; the regeneration needs to be updated from Low-Godly to Mid-Godly, and that also applies to the regeneration negation. Outside of that, there are several things of note.

• Demons have several layers of resistance to power null
  • Demons have multiple layers of soul hax and resistance to it

• Demons have multiple layers of resistance to concept hax and time hax

Last edited:

yeah i should make this mundus instead
i just thought dante's layers were more than mundus and that he is faster or something

Last edited:
The DMC verse is due for an update; the regeneration needs to be updated from Low-Godly to Mid-Godly, and that also applies to the regeneration negation. Outside of that, there are several things of note.

• Demons resist power null
  • Demons have multiple layers of soul hax and resistance to it

• Demons have multiple layers of resistance to concept hax and time hax
Even if dante gets mid godly it wouldn't matter time power can negate high godly

Time power has layered powernul

Can someone remind me on how many layers of resistance does demigura have against passive madness and empathic manip ?

Back