• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it me or does Mundus neg diff?
I took a single glance at her profile, and all I needed to do was look at demon physiology for DMC to know how this ends.

AE Type 1, 7 Types of Immortality, and Mid-Godly Regen.

She isn't doing squat to him.

I made this for the Non-Smurf list btw, so if Mundus does just neg diff her don't blame me for making this match up 🗿
I feel like a match shouldn't be necessary for stomps this obvious. Demigra also stomps Medea as well, maybe try Mori Dan. (Heavy emphasis on maybe.)

Imagine the passives in Cthulhu mythos ? Dmc has the same but with more layers and other bs tied with them.
Uhhhh you good bro? Cthulhu Mythos passives shit on DMC layers. The lads who actually matter in the verse scale to tier 1 level shit.

Also pretty sure C.M passives are like acid nightmares for the victims. I wouldn't compare that to DMC's.

Uhhhh you good bro? Cthulhu Mythos passives shit on DMC layers. The lads who actually matter in the verse scale to tier 1 level shit.

Also pretty sure C.M passives are like acid nightmares for the victims. I wouldn't compare that to DMC's.
I was mostly referring to the madness and mind stuff if you were to compare them in an equal Level of reality.

I was mostly referring to the madness and mind stuff if you were to compare them in an equal Level of reality.
Ah so basically your talking about strictly layers? Makes sense I guess.

I mean even if they were equal I think I'd still rather get DMC fear haxxed than have to sit there through the sickening trauma that is Lovecraft lol.

Especially when this is void mundus, so he just negs with infinite range passives alone.
You need multiversal+ range to kill/affect Medea's true form.
Malty is just a little fragment of her.
However death of one of its main fragments weakens her a bit.
  • Creating Fragments: Medea can split her soul into "Fragments" of varying strength. While she was incapable of manifesting within the universe, she created human fragments in various universes to sabotage the heroes. However, even the goddess that descended upon the world and which fought Naofumi and Raphtalia in the final battle is merely a fragment of the main goddess existing outside the universe. Since each fragment is a part of her soul one would presumably have to kill all of them in order to really kill her, though killing the main fragments would likely weaken her to the point of rendering her completely harmless. She can also take the appearance of any of her fragments at any time.
What is Mundus' range? If Mundus cannot affect the entire fused structure of the 8 universes required for Medea's to manifest, Medea can inconned this matchup.

Last edited:
Ah so basically your talking about strictly layers? Makes sense I guess.

I mean even if they were equal I think I'd still rather get DMC fear haxxed than have to sit there through the sickening trauma that is Lovecraft lol.
Would you prefer to get fear hax to the extent of your soul being crushed ? Cause that’s a thing now lol.

You need multiversal+ range to kill/affect Medea's true form.
Malty is just a fragment of her.
  • Creating Fragments: Medea can split her soul into "Fragments" of varying strength. While she was incapable of manifesting within the universe, she created human fragments in various universes to sabotage the heroes. However, even the goddess that descended upon the world and which fought Naofumi and Raphtalia in the final battle is merely a fragment of the main goddess existing outside the universe. Since each fragment is a part of her soul one would presumably have to kill all of them in order to really kill her, though killing the main fragments would likely weaken her to the point of rendering her completely harmless. She can also take the appearance of any of her fragments at any time.
What is Mundus' range? If Mundus cannot affect the entire fused structure of the 8 universes required for Medea's to manifest, Medea can inconned this matchup.
How is she gonna incon if she is incapable of doing anything?

Also a timeline is comprised of the demon world has an unknown number of universes inside it (I know its around 10 at the very least) + the human world. Void mundus can reach up to 2 timelines as he was mocking vol2 dante from his own timeline

How is she gonna incon if she is incapable of doing anything?
Medea's presence (Main fragments presence) collapses timelines and can directly destroy the universe. Even if she cannot damage Mundus, She can create new fragments and play an active role in the battle by disturbing Mundus with ranged attacks.
Honestly, she's just throwing her soul fragment towards death, eventually she'll give up.
Medea could probably remain active infinitly, processes that last for several hundread years or much longer are not important to her.

Medea collapses timelines and can directly destroy the universe. Even if she cannot damage Mundus, She can create new fragments and play an active role in the battle by disturbing Mundus with ranged attacks.

Medea could probably remain active infinitly, processes that last for several hundread years or much longer are not important to her.
Now that I think about it, if the real Meada sees Mundus(Even from outside the universe), she would still be screwed regardless of range, you know, Madness hax type 3 is active just by see the user

This isn't even a proper inconclusive. Medea has nothing in her arsenal that Mundus doesn't laugh off and she only gets by due to being too far to hit or whatever

If Mundus' passives also have that much range, maybe Mundus could weaken Medea so much that she can't create new fragments for very long? I am not sure.
Now that I think about it, if the real Meada sees Mundus(Even from outside the universe), she would still be screwed regardless of range, you know, Madness hax type 3 is active just by see the user
How exactly does Mundus' madness hax work?

If Mundus' passives also have that much range, maybe Mundus could weaken Medea so much that she can't create new fragments for very long? I am not sure.

I'm not sure about this. How exactly does Mundus' madness hax work?
Looking at him, your usual type 3 madness hax and by him laughing or if you sense his power as well as being in his presence.

This isn't even a proper inconclusive. Medea has nothing in her arsenal that Mundus doesn't laugh off and she only gets by due to being too far to hit or whatever
I don’t think it will be an incon cause she will still have to interact with him so mundus wins either way.

So you guys realize that everything under the Void key is passive, yes?

No matter what she is getting hit by a dozen of passive stuff all meant to **** her up.

Also her immeasurable is irrelevant given the void scales above Mundus who is immeasurable himself

This specific Mundus has his claim of being disconnected from the flow of time, hell, he already immeasurable speed as well
if mundus can still exist in the present he still can be hit yes

So if both is immeasurable then its a matter of which attack lands permanently that puts them down.

iirc Medea passive destruction of world is 7 universe due to how it needed 7 universes to be merged via waves just for her to spawn cause a normal one would get destroyed passively by her presence.

so I ask how many World/Universe DMC is currently accepted as

if mundus can still exist in the present he still can be hit yes

So if both is immeasurable then its a matter of which attack lands permanently that puts them down.

iirc Medea passive destruction of world is 7 universe due to how it needed 7 universes to be merged via waves just for her to spawn cause a normal one would get destroyed passively by her presence.

so I ask how many World/Universe DMC is currently accepted as
AP is irrelevant given high tier demons have Mid-Godly and this one specifically is a void

Yeah I don’t think madea can interact with nothingness/void, let alone touching him in his AE type 1 self.

Also, the Cognitive Madness hax solves the range problem, she look Mundus, she commits suicide (in the first novel, a group of demons made several mecenaries commit suicide iirc)

AP is irrelevant given high tier demons have Mid-Godly and this one specifically is a void
not really

furthermore if Medea dies she splits of a fragment and can make it attack anywhere in a 2-A multiverse to hit someone so she doesn't need to be in range

I remember arguing for the low 2-c ranking but if you guys really wanna have an opinion for medea as her abilities were more explained in this thread where they try to fix the entirety of low 2-C ranking

most notable around here,
here

idk if mundus void would save him as Medea infinity destroyer also erases laws and concept as well
eitherway
Medea would not die easily at worst she would incon if she can only incon then Mundus can try matching with the others higher on spot or in the same spot.

not really

furthermore if Medea dies she splits of a fragment and can make it attack anywhere in a 2-A multiverse to hit someone so she doesn't need to be in range

I remember arguing for the low 2-c ranking but if you guys really wanna have an opinion for medea as her abilities were more explained in this thread where they try to fix the entirety of low 2-C ranking

most notable around here,
here

idk if mundus void would save him as Medea infinity destroyer also erases laws and concept as well
Demons resist Law hax (hell, even they not care about it), and their Concept are type 2 while Infinity destruyer is type 3 (What would be worse if we use other DMC charcater like Chen who had more hax, should be able to resist things like having his concept removed/destroyed like Vergil did, and could see Malty due Multiverse level+ precog and a lot of other stuff)

Also no response to Madness hax type 3, she get affect the time that she look him

I swear. Medea’s immeasurable should really be superior to like 99% of immeasurable speed users kek

One day, imma make a crt on that

Back