• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So 2-A level, Planetry Plot Maniplation
Yes but I said probably, which can be ignored for this match. So his continental range can be used.

bro??
you cant have 2-A level and planet level plot hax at the same time 💀
He is the protagonist of his world which is 2-A. As a passive, it is not in his control, it grants him basic stuff like plot armour.

As an active, it is in his control and he manipulates the worlds he controls and contains in his body which should be above 30.

I checked over Rimuru's key being used and this match is a stomp, even without plot manipulation.

All of Chen Qi's stuff is layered. He resists and negates all of Rimiru's hax.

I checked over Rimuru's key being used and this match is a stomp, even without plot manipulation.

All of Chen Qi's stuff is layered. He resists and negates all of Rimiru's hax.
Can Chen qi pass Acasualty Type 4 and Invulnerability, Abstract Existence Type 1 ; Information Type 2 , High Godly Regenaration

I can't see it. Where does it states.
"Resistance and negation to all at this stage plus". In the resistance tab.

Also the part at the top with cultivation levels is also important because it has "Their resistance being of a higher degree than their previous level" and other important information.

Smurf isn't only stats above one's tier, it is also dimensional level.

It would have to be 4D to be smurf.

Back