• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, essentially what characters hold that position in this thread.

Idk what Yang has but I believe Chaos scales way beyond authority infinitely layered shit with its powers, and even just its presence can neg people with HGR and a bunch of infinitely layered resistances.

Idk what Yang has but I believe Chaos scales way beyond authority infinitely layered shit with its powers, and even just its presence can neg people with HGR and a bunch of infinitely layered resistances.
For some reason, it seems that Gilgamesh is more suited for vsbattles (just looking at their profiles). I am guessing Chaos is just in-verse that strong.

Anyways, the infinite layers is a stomp if Chaos can interact with Yang Qi's NEP and TD. If not then a match is possible.

For some reason, it seems that Gilgamesh is more suited for vsbattles (just looking at their profiles). I am guessing Chaos is just in-verse that strong.

Anyways, the infinite layers is a stomp if Chaos can interact with Yang Qi's NEP and TD. If not then a match is possible.
I don't think Gilgamesh even has Authority? And man there is a massive scaling chain above Gilgamesh in-verse he's not even among the top 10

But uh, as for NEP2 and TD2, someone else will need to clarify that as I'm not sure if fate has that at all.

I don't think Gilgamesh even has Authority? And man there is a massive scaling chain above Gilgamesh in-verse he's not even among the top 10

But uh, as for NEP2 and TD2, someone else will need to clarify that as I'm not sure if fate has that at all.
What is authority? I see. I am going off their profiles, Gilgamesh seems to have more listed abilities and also gets more abilities from the Servant Physiology.

IIRC, there was some controversy regarding one or more Nasuverse characters being able to interact with 1-A Transduality (Type 3), which was probably this entity.

What is authority? I see. I am going off their profiles, Gilgamesh seems to have more listed abilities and also gets more abilities from the Servant Physiology.

IIRC, there was some controversy regarding one or more Nasuverse characters being able to interact with 1-A Transduality (Type 3), which was probably this entity.
Authorities are some of the most broken abilities in the verse and where the whole layered shenanigans come from.

Also, I don't know who tf is talking about servants interacting with the root? That sounds like some absurd wank. Also, would make them smurfs.

Not 1A but still a dimension higher than ORT
No it isn't, what, and even then if it was he would just scale to it in tier
Authority is an in-verse thing where basically the more of it you have, the more resistances, layers, and stats you have, Gil gets authority in his mythological mystic code key, which gives them resistances to a long list of stuff
I mean I don't actually think Nasu peeps currently have NEP 2 as most of their stuff from NEP 2 is unrelated, closest thing people could get to is arguing people can interact with musashi and stating musashi's NEP is > Kama's, but even then that's still less layered than Yang Qi's NEP.
Edit: Just remembered INS exists, so yeah the NEP2 stuff should be legit, but I don't know if it would make their NEP layered enough to interact with Yang Qi

Last edited:
Re:Zero characters are no longer 7-B.

Reinhard van Astrea and Reid Astrea can take the 10th spot in 6-C for now.

What are the notable abilities of the World of Darkness character in 9 and the Arifureta characters in 8?

not gonna lie, WoD in non-smurf placement is a bit cursed

though if you're saying about Arifureta Chars, on the top of my head, Hajime got info type 2 EE while being very bloodlusted at this stage so he'll use his buffs to go faster and blitz, plus instant activation madness and fear aura

Kaori has disintegration magic that can deconstruct just about anything including ancient magic with is conceptual and law based hax

I don't know what Laos has because I didn't read Arifureta Zero yet and Kouki may should've been booted but eh, I don't really know what he had either, probably a large scale deconstruction light dragon

I mean to be perfectly honest, Nergal should get higher position because lol immeasurable speed, same as Arifureta chars

I don't know what Laos has because I didn't read Arifureta Zero yet and Kouki may should've been booted but eh, I don't really know what he had either, probably a large scale deconstruction light dragon
The only reason of why Laus and Kouki are mentioned is just because when I initially proposed the verse for the tier those were the only dudes at 6-C (Kouki got included in the list because somehow the previous spots were weak enough that with his resistances he could stomp them despite being essentially haxless). But a few months after new vols come out and I upgraded the tier of the characters so now pretty much all the main cast has a 6-C key so the mention of Laus and Kouki could be removed.

Also, pretty sure @TheUnshakableOne admitted the Saint Seiya characters didn't had anything against their conceptual haxs due to ancient magic (and he didn't contest my points of how the Arifureta characters could counter the Saint Seiya guys arsenal), then after that there was a small debate were I was discussing the notion of the Saint Seiya characters having the ability to instantly buff at the beginning of a fight to High 3-A levels with miracles but that debate was somewhat pointless because even if they could the ancient magic haxs ignore durability so it wouldn't had mattered regardless. And the Index characters were supposed to get upgraded (at least I remember Kakine was supposed to get higher) so they were never argued against, I didn't touch the rest of the list beyond that.

The only reason of why Laus and Kouki are mentioned is just because when I initially proposed the verse for the tier those were the only dudes at 6-C (Kouki got included in the list because somehow the previous spots were weak enough that with his resistances he could stomp them despite being essentially haxless). But a few months after new vols come out and I upgraded the tier of the characters so now pretty much all the main cast has a 6-C key so the mention of Laus and Kouki could be removed.

Also, pretty sure @TheUnshakableOne admitted the Saint Seiya characters didn't had anything against their conceptual haxs due to ancient magic (and he didn't contest my points of how the Arifureta characters could counter the Saint Seiya guys arsenal), then after that there was a small debate were I was discussing the notion of the Saint Seiya characters having the ability to instantly buff at the beginning of a fight to High 3-A levels with miracles but that debate was somewhat pointless because even if they could the ancient magic haxs ignore durability so it wouldn't had mattered regardless. And the Index characters were supposed to get upgraded (at least I remember Kakine was supposed to get higher) so they were never argued against, I didn't touch the rest of the list beyond that.
There's going to ne sweeping anf significant changes to the verse. I'm working on the next crt atm. The verse us going look so different when I'm done lol.

Sssoooo... yeah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back