• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what Isaac has in the 7th 9-A, because looking in his profile he is easily stomped by the 9th place and the 8th, they range stomp him

In Tier 3-B the 3rd place doesnt even have a 3-B key and I think ASol should be able to take either the 2nd or the first place.

What do the characters from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu (5-B) do?
Also, even now I could argue they go higher in the list, but I opted to work on revisions first. Like Makoto is missing Danmaku and possibly has fate manip.

And the goddess legit has like 20 abilities missing.

Lets go

Removed Isaac from the 7th in 9-A. Characters have all their standard equipment, but nothing optional. That means he don't have his optiomal equipment.
And he is range stomp by the 10th, 9th and the 8th place

People are misunderstanding what SBA's saying.

It's saying that, if not actively mentioned, and allowed by the OP of the thread, SBA would default to only allowing standard equipment, but if the thread creator themselves allows the usage of optional equipment, then it's allowed under SBA as well.

I'm allowing the usage of optional equipment since this is the strongest non-smurf thread, if your character's stronger with the usage of optional equipment, then that will be considered more applicable here than just baseline SBA assumptions.

People are misunderstanding what SBA's saying.

It's saying that, if not actively mentioned, and allowed by the OP of the thread, SBA would default to only allowing standard equipment, but if the thread creator themselves allows the usage of optional equipment, then it's allowed under SBA as well.

I'm allowing the usage of optional equipment since this is the strongest non-smurf thread, if your character's stronger with the usage of optional equipment, then that will be considered more applicable here than just baseline SBA assumptions.
Then can you put Necati into 3 or 2nd place on H8-C? He already won against henry as I talked above without equipment and I dont think the golem and stuff have anything to kill him

Do you have the thread in which this character beat Henry by any chance?

Make a thread in regards to DnD's placement, if Necati wins he can have their placement.

Do you have the thread in which this character beat Henry by any chance?
Theres no fighting involved in the cartoon, he barely gets pissed off since its a positive cartoon but he did it instantly after he was pissed off and wanted to prove his superior “creativity” also if he is killed theres barely any other move lol
I argued and I guess he won? Henry supporter didnt respond
How is he dealing with DnD dudes? Besides, what is even his go-to move?
What does DnD dudes have? With equipment he can probably spam them and if he gets pissed off or dies he will use SR

Since there aren't many 6-As, I decide to nominate the Star Allies Parasol Waddle Dee for whatever the lowest place in 6-A is. Is it gonna beat Gremmy? Probably not, depends on whether Gremmy resists Friend Heart or if he can passively neg Waddle Dee before that though, I'm not familiar with Bleach. Is it funny? Kinda.

🗿

Just because Psycho hasn't responded yet doesn't mean he's beaten Henry, it would require either you to make a match and have him actually win against Henry, or Psycho concedes that Henry loses, which he hasn't done yet.
Alright gonna make the match then 🥶

Also, even now I could argue they go higher in the list, but I opted to work on revisions first. Like Makoto is missing Danmaku and possibly has fate manip.

And the goddess legit has like 20 abilities missing.
You have any idea Why Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu characters are above Tensura in 6B?
I think the Tensura characters could at least get an incon.

I argued and I guess he won? Henry supporter didnt respond
Not just yet. If Necati really hardly gets pissed as you said, he most likely wouldn’t immediately start with doing that. How many times has he done this particular move before?

For quick reasoning, they don’t resist dragon roar, petrification, or pure illusion reality (Which I’m pretty sure is way more overpowered now with the current subjective reality page being updated to make it a power that grants NEP)

For quick reasoning, they don’t resist dragon roar, petrification, or pure illusion reality (Which I’m pretty sure is way more overpowered now with the current subjective reality page being updated to make it a power that grants NEP)
Here is the problem none of the abilities you're thinking of works on someone equal to the character, everyone on the verse is immune to any ability from someone weaker than them and their resistance work by resisting magic. (without mentioning the messed up profiles)
plus the haxes in tensei slime work differently

Here is the problem none of the abilities you're thinking of works on someone equal to the character, everyone on the verse is immune to any ability from someone weaker than them and their resistance work by resisting magic. (without mentioning the messed up profiles)
plus the haxes in tensei slime work differently
We agreed they don’t work because of magic resistance, because having a lot of mana makes you resistant to magic and status effects, not because of a weakness magic has against stronger foes.

It’s like saying Bleach’s soul crush shouldn’t work on people of equal strength.

We agreed they don’t work because of magic resistance, because having a lot of mana makes you resistant to magic and status effects, not because of a weakness magic has against stronger foes.
Yeah , I agree but I meant they resist magic based stuff (except blessings maybe?) because the verse depend on magic and can be resisted by just having more mana than the opponent (It's more like an invulnerability to people with less mana than the user)
Some versus like Slime have a different ability mechanism, so making a match will be a problem

It’s like saying Bleach’s soul crush shouldn’t work on people of equal strength.
We never saw them fight someone equal to them

Garou for 5th 5-C

Regulus Corneas should share the with Janus in 8-B since neither can kill the other, as mentioned in the previous thread.
If you mean Janus the worm then I don't see how Regulus wins as Janus will just adapt and overpower him plus idk when the thread was made but Janus got an upgrade this month which made him stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back