• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD type 3 is transcending the very notion of Duality (Thing and nothing) and non duality (neither thing or even nothing) at ideal level (conceptual or laws).

Reid has beaten Iihiko
Update that on tier 5C
Bro.

You literally gave Reid prior knowledge on Lihiko because Lihiko would have stomped
This doesn't count

also why is Satella above Lihiko in 5-C?
Lihiko stomped Satella in your own thread

Last edited:
Actually, I would argue that Kenshiro and Reinhard would basically go the same way as Reid VS Kenshiro, except Reinhard has blessings and Immortality. Which still lead to an inconclusive since Ken doesn't have to kill Reinhard to win, he could just keep him from fighting (Nanto Seiken negs the regen too).

Actually, he doesn't even have Conceptual Manipulation on his profile (yet) unlike Reid so he can't even get by Muso Tensei 😭

Re:Zero characters need to be lowered for sure.

Last edited:
For 3-A
Bastard!! verse has been accepted to have 6 layers for magic while dragon talisman layers haven't been accepted yet. Their layers determined who would win. Satan loses to Lindon coz layers so Lindon should take 1st place and Satan 2nd

Last edited:
I haven't forgotten about y'all, it just takes me a little bit of time to actually do the changes. That's all.
By the way, I don't know why you ranked Natsumi in the #3 Low 7-C spot higher than Alex Mercer's #5 Low 7-C spot when Mercer already defeated Natsumi in this matchup. And this was before Mercer has resistance to Transmutation... Which he now has, especially since Natsumi's Transmutation isn't explicitly stated/described to be atomic level or greater, thus he now stomps her with speed equalised.

Also, Natsumi's BFR is not described in her profile to be anywhere near the range of her Transmutation, so Mercer could eventually infect her with his viral gasses through out-ranging her once he gets close enough (which would especially happen now that Mercer has some resistance to Transmutation, which would make Mercer stomp her even with the SBA distance as long as speed is equalised).

It's just strange the rankings are like this when Natsumi got her butt kicked by Mercer in the past speed equal matchup... Just saying.

Last edited:
Bro.

You literally gave Reid prior knowledge on Lihiko because Lihiko would have stomped
This doesn't count

also why is Satella above Lihiko in 5-C?
Lihiko stomped Satella in your own thread
true satella shouldnt be on tier 5C
Iihiko vs Reid doesnt change because at the time of the match he didnt have his perception boost + iq boost that he recently got due to the Cecilus chapter sso i gave him prior knowledge to compensate but, he pretty much instantly learns everything about Iihiko as soon as he sees him now and the end result will be the same
Reinhard just casually nukes everyone or mind manipulates depending on what his wincon is, so he just stays
Reid vs Asta probably ends with his victory now but i would need to make a rematch

Actually, I would argue that Kenshiro and Reinhard would basically go the same way as Reid VS Kenshiro, except Reinhard has blessings and Immortality. Which still lead to an inconclusive since Ken doesn't have to kill Reinhard to win, he could just keep him from fighting (Nanto Seiken negs the regen too).

Actually, he doesn't even have Conceptual Manipulation on his profile (yet) unlike Reid so he can't even get by Muso Tensei 😭

Re:Zero characters need to be lowered for sure.
Muso Tensei is cancer ong frfr (lemme see if i can find a way for Rein to bypass it)

Iihiko vs Reid doesnt change because at the time of the match he didnt have his perception boost + iq boost that he recently got due to the Cecilus chapter sso i gave him prior knowledge to compensate
you shouldn't even be giving people prior knowledge or changing the starting distance in the first place if you want your verse added to this list

but, he pretty much instantly learns everything about Iihiko as soon as he sees him now and the end result will be the same
No. Learning about Lihiko's abilities is useless if everything Reid has is just getting nulled

The main reason why Reid won was because of his conceptual manip and his prior knowledge you gave him but Lihiko has already nulled conceptual manip from all fiction so like wtf

please make a rematch
Reinhard just casually nukes everyone or mind manipulates depending on what his wincon is, so he just stays
Reinhard mind manip against Lihiko?
Reid vs Asta probably ends with his victory now but i would need to make a rematch
if speed is not equal Asta stomps
so Re Zero characters shouldn't be on the same spot as Ata

? All the main cast have a 6-C key, so I honestly don't know why you specifically mentioned those characters.

Also, I genuinely don't know why people are asking when the verse page already links an entire blog where it's specified the tier and values of literally all the characters of the verse to make it easier to identify things, like come on, I spent hours writing that shit and updating it when a change happen so people don't have to suffer so at least try to look for yourself instead of being super lazy.

By the way, I don't know why you ranked Natsumi in the #3 Low 7-C spot higher than Alex Mercer's #5 Low 7-C spot when Mercer already defeated Natsumi in this matchup. And this was before Mercer has resistance to Transmutation... Which he now has, especially since Natsumi's Transmutation isn't explicitly stated/described to be atomic level or greater, thus he now stomps her with speed equalised.

Also, Natsumi's BFR is not described in her profile to be anywhere near the range of her Transmutation, so Mercer could eventually infect her with his viral gasses through out-ranging her once he gets close enough (which would especially happen now that Mercer has some resistance to Transmutation, which would make Mercer stomp her even with the SBA distance as long as speed is equalised).

It's just strange the rankings are like this when Natsumi got her butt kicked by Mercer in the past speed equal matchup... Just saying.
I didn't rank Natsumi above Alex, it was like that before I started maintaining this thread, and since no one previously brought up that match, it was never changed.

I'll change it up when I go through and add the changes.

? All the main cast have a 6-C key, so I honestly don't know why you specifically mentioned those characters.
I know they have a 6-C key from scalling, but I thought there was a reason it's not on their profile.
Also, I genuinely don't know why people are asking when the verse page already links an entire blog where it's specified the tier and values of literally all the characters of the verse to make it easier to identify things, like come on, I spent hours writing that shit and updating it when a change happen so people don't have to suffer so at least try to look for yourself instead of being super lazy.
I mostly use it for layers and speed .

I know they have a 6-C key from scalling, but I thought there was a reason it's not on their profile.

I mostly use it for layers and speed .
I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, don't know what you are talking about, literally all the characters mentioned to have a 6-C key in the blog have also a 6-C key in the profile itself.

Good for you Ig?

re zero characters cant interact with Ata while he can so they can share a spot with Kenshiro
Actually Reid should be the only one who can share a spot with kenshiro coz no other rezero character can interact with him
Kenshiro stomps re zero characters aside from Reid due to muso tensei

Last edited:

re zero characters cant interact with Ata while he can so they can share a spot with Kenshiro
Actually Reid should be the only one who can share a spot with kenshiro coz no other rezero character can interact with him
Kenshiro stomps re zero characters aside from Reid due to muso tensei
Incon*
He cant kill Reinfart either
Also Reid and Reinhard can beat Iihiko with skill alone, they can make him mess up into hitting himself or pull out new techniques out of their asses

Actually kenshiro cant even hit Reinhard
  • Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
  • Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
  • Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.

Reinhard is not dodging attacks that are coming from someone with that level of NEP
And Kenshiro has been dealing with Reinhards level of instinctive action anyway
The only character kenshiro doesn’t stomp is Reid
Reid is the only one who should be on 5-C list, not Reinhard and Satellla

Reinhard can just kill himself or get a blessing to overcome that
Any thought based magic or anything that could let him do that without his arms? And scans to show that it could make save him from his regen being negged? “Make any blessing he wants” ain’t gonna cut it.
Actually kenshiro cant even hit Reinhard
The first one means nothing when Muso Tensei exists.

The second is the same I’m gonna be honest.. Also “The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.” is something Muso Tensei does too. Hell Kasumi was knocked unconscious and it still activated.

Third one at best sounds like it could stall out the fight.

Any thought based magic or anything that could let him do that without his arms?
that is assuming you even hit him, he is Reid on steroids with low godly resurrection
And scans to show that it could make save him from his regen being negged? “Make any blessing he wants” ain’t gonna cut it.
his regen is from the spirits doing it on their own, I would need to look more into it but pretty sure he has better regen
The first one means nothing when Muso Tensei exists.
why? he isnt hitting him
The second is the same I’m gonna be honest.. Also “The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.” is something Muso Tensei does too. Hell Kasumi was knocked unconscious and it still activated.
great but does it give him massive speed amps continously? cause there is gonna be a time where he just outspeeds ken so hard that he becomes unable to be kept with
he can also dodge stuff from outside of Space-Time, so again Ken isnt hitting him
yes he does..
no he does not. thats something theresia or heck even garfiel and Elsa can do
you need Reid's level of concept, NEP interaction to touch Kenshiro, something Reinhard doesn't have
i am not saying he hits him either but i am saying it would be an incon because ken cant keep him down either
please read the martial arts page
already did
the problem is Reinhard isn't seeing the attack because of Muso Tensei
he doesnt need to sense it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back