• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is comical 💀
I will say that whoever put 5-C Striking Strength on the profiles via Reid(the sword) is a bellend and that crap should be removed.

The only weapons that should grant SS comparable to them are things like gauntlets and brass knuckles-- AKA, things inseperable from your hand. Not a sword.

obviously weapons that amp the user to their level do not apply to this rule of thumb

btw, Should also put this here. Now that my plot manipulation thread has been implimneted we should see how it affect the characters on this list.

Mujin Park should go to 6th spot on tier 3-B.
He currently has high godly regen, passive mind and layered fear hax, several durability negation hax, conceptual and info manipulation, soul deconstruction, and insane reactive evolution.

Mujin Park should go to 6th spot on tier 3-B.
He currently has high godly regen, passive mind and layered fear hax, several durability negation hax, conceptual and info manipulation, soul deconstruction, and insane reactive evolution.
He destroys Disgaea 3-B, they only get somewhat Nutty after they become 2-A

He destroys Disgaea 3-B, they only get somewhat Nutty after they become 2-A
So he can get up to 4th spot?

I know Mujin will eventually probably get higher than 6th spot after I get his layers accepted, but for now I only went for Celestials as I'm somewhat familiar with MCU.

Could characters from Darkstalkers (like Jedah and Morrigan) be added in 3-C? Most of the characters in Darkstalkers in that tier have Passive Corruption and Madness hax. And Jedah’s soul manipulation doesn’t seem like something Garou can get by.

Nop, Mid isn't enough, Zombieman, a character with At least High-Mid (Better than Jedah), was knocked by Garou's radiation
Honestly, looking at both justifications. Jedah’s regeneration sounds better? Like, a lot of the stuff mentioned on Jedah’s profile, he does that as in-game moves and the regen is instantaneous. Hell even the profile mentions that his regen could probably be higher.

I honestly doubt his regen couldn’t handle Garou’s radiation unless his body literally gets erased by being next to him.

Honestly, looking at both justifications. Jedah’s regeneration sounds better? Like, a lot of the stuff mentioned on Jedah’s profile, he does that as in-game moves and the regen is instantaneous. Hell even the profile mentions that his regen could probably be higher.
Could be =/= is, Unless someone make a CRT, Jedah's regen is worst
I honestly doubt his regen couldn’t handle Garou’s radiation unless his body literally gets erased by being next to him.
Mid regen isn't enough, and Garou can reduce him to atoms or even smaller with any Nuclear Fist or GRB

Could be =/= is, Unless someone make a CRT, Jedah's regen is worst

Mid regen isn't enough, and Garou can reduce him to atoms or even smaller with any Nuclear Fist or GRB
Even ignoring regen for a sec, Jedah has elemental intangibility and I don’t see NPI on Garou’s profile.

(Also let’s not forget about Pyron’s True Form)

What does Wei Shi Lindo have in 5-C ?
  • Passive Macro-Quantum Transmutation/Corruption alongside Passive Soul/Mind hax/Power nullification
  • Type 1 Conceptual Void Manipulation [Controls the concept of nonexistence] that can be used to warp reality in ways like erasing thing at a conceptual/informational level
  • Duplication based on creating illusions of himself from dreams which have all his powers and can act independently from him
  • Absorption and Power Absorption based on touch which works on the following [Soul, Energy, Memory, Lifeforce, Vitality, Willpower, Authority/Conceptual, Stamina, Biological, Blood Essence and Physical Strength] (Something Lindon does with it is also absorb whatever passive energy aura is radiating from an opponent)
  • Analytical prediction good enough to make a 100% accurate predictive model of an opponent in his head which he uses to simulate the entirety of a fight and the exact actions he needs to take to win said fight while slowing his perception to the point even opponents of equal or greater speed seems stopped in time. Simply slows his perception of time -> simulate the fight & how to win it -> return his perception to normal and execute the steps outlined in the battle plan
Some other stuff but this might be the most relevant

• Passive Macro-Quantum Transmutation/Corruption alongside Passive Soul/Mind hax/Power nullification
  • Type 1 Conceptual Void Manipulation [Controls the concept of nonexistence] that can be used to warp reality in ways like erasing thing at a conceptual/informational level
  • Duplication based on creating illusions of himself from dreams which have all his powers and can act independently from him
  • Absorption and Power Absorption based on touch which works on the following [Soul, Energy, Memory, Lifeforce, Vitality, Willpower, Authority/Conceptual, Stamina, Biological, Blood Essence and Physical Strength] (Something Lindon does with it is also absorb whatever passive energy aura is radiating from an opponent)
  • Analytical prediction good enough to make a 100% accurate predictive model of an opponent in his head which he uses to simulate the entirety of a fight and the exact actions he needs to take to win said fight while slowing his perception to the point even opponents of equal or greater speed seems stopped in time. Simply slows his perception of time -> simulate the fight & how to win it -> return his perception to normal and execute the steps outlined in the battle plan
Can he take a higher spot ?

Weakest Chinaman.

Jedah don't have enough range, and Garou can come back from BFR
Doubt it, Jedah’s BFR literally made Morrigan unable to escape it, and she dimensional travels to the human world as a hobby.

And his range for the BFR says this “Can use abilities such as BFR and Telepathy over the entirety of Majigen and even across space-time, reaching beings in the past or in other dimensions

(I’ll make the match once I’m on PC because making them on mobile is not fun)

And his range for the BFR says this “Can use abilities such as BFR and Telepathy over the entirety of Majigen and even across space-time, reaching beings in the past or in other dimensions
This is just interdimensional range, he still don't have enough range to hit Garou and also he dies of cancer when the battle starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back