• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I mean, in canon the plot is above CM
Non layered CM, Lindon CM is layered into 6. And no, her passive is only erasing an attack that she can imagine. I don't think she can imagine getting her mind and soul EE'd by Ergenverse Cultivator presence and Lindon layered CM.

Weaknesses: Attacks that surpass her imagination can harm her.

I don't think Kagami can imagine Lindon Void Icon and what bullshit the Ergen cultivator can pull out.

And she is outdated AF.

Sora and Heroes Goku all lost their layers (CM1 too from the looks of it), wouldn't that make Kratos jump spots in 5-D Low 1-C?

Non layered CM, Lindon CM is layered into 6. And no, her passive is only erasing an attack that she can imagine. I don't think she can imagine getting her mind and soul EE'd by Ergenverse Cultivator presence and Lindon layered CM.
How the hell would their hax interact anyways? Would Layers bypass inherent superiority in the metaphysical herarchy?

I don't think Kagami can imagine Lindon Void Icon and what bullshit the Ergen cultivator can pull out.

And she is outdated AF.
Ask the main supporter then

Sora and Heroes Goku all lost their layers (CM1 too from the looks of it), wouldn't that make Kratos jump spots in 5-D Low 1-C?
317edace0efa2ecb809a50e310e1ffaa.jpg

Passive plot that is above CM, casuality and fate
Checking her page, I honestly don't see why this is considered actual plot manip, as from the technique description, it just states it's like an author writing shenanigans, and not that it is actually manipulating the literal narrative of the world. This seems more like subjective reality, since the description match and... It's literally called imagination.

Regardless, it's outdated af, and it doesn't even have types for her concept manip. It should be removed imo.

Alright, I have finally updated the list. I do have some things to say to some people though.

@Robo432343
For 3-A
Bastard!! verse has been accepted to have 6 layers for magic while dragon talisman layers haven't been accepted yet. Their layers determined who would win. Satan loses to Lindon coz layers so Lindon should take 1st place and Satan 2nd
This would require a matchup or the concession from the person who argues for this character's position given it's a higher-tiered listing, and both characters are heavily dependent on variables I have no knowledge of, so I can't make a rational judgement call on if Satan and Lindon would be above Gu or not with just this reasoning alone.

@DavidTPPM
Mujin Park should go to 6th spot on tier 3-B.
He currently has high godly regen, passive mind and layered fear hax, several durability negation hax, conceptual and info manipulation, soul deconstruction, and insane reactive evolution
As stated in the rules, you need to link me the page if you're asking me to add them to the list.

@SatellaTheWoE
Regulus beats everyone in tier 10B till rank 4 and he is currently fighting with Zach Noveda for rank 3 (although it is basically a stomp) so you should update him as well
I will add this after the Zach thread is finished, since he would have actual credence being that high in the list, instead of him just being stated being capable of defeating those below the 4th position and that's it.

For Pyra's spot in 5-C, I'm assuming Pneuma's Sword isn't restricted? With all of the haxes the sword gives her, I feel like she should rather easily beat Asta.

Last edited:

Gargaz for 9th 8-C

Bro is literally a High 8-C+ in an 8-Cs skin who soloes dozens of Astartes at once. Yeah I shouldn't need to go into detail as to why he kicks Roshi's ass(literally shoots Roshi) and Issac... can really only delay the inevitable. Gargaz has insane upscaling in dura from 6.7x above Issac's AP(like, not even close) and he's MUCH more skilled in combat

Could Eclipsa have a solid place in 8-C? (Her 3-A the spell with no name is a one-shot/regeneration negition high-mid level attack against beings that are resistant to all forms of magic - time manipulation to molecular deconstruction -. I'm sure I've recommended her for a empty spot in 8-C before and she was added to the list, but I guess her P&A had no explanation for her abilities as a result of the old gfycat links being removed so she was removed from the list.

I already have all the scans for everything on her profile, I just need to find the references and remake P&A. Then I'll make the matchup if she actually has a shot at any spot.

Could Eclipsa have a solid place in 8-C? (Her 3-A the spell with no name is a one-shot/regeneration negition high-mid level attack against beings that are resistant to all forms of magic - time manipulation to molecular deconstruction -. I'm sure I've recommended her for a empty spot in 8-C before and she was added to the list, but I guess her P&A had no explanation for her abilities as a result of the old gfycat links being removed so she was removed from the list.

I already have all the scans for everything on her profile, I just need to find the references and remake P&A. Then I'll make the matchup if she actually has a shot at any spot.
Vaporization can be deconstruction and stamina restoration could just be energy restoration

Gargaz for 9th 8-C

Bro is literally a High 8-C+ in an 8-Cs skin who soloes dozens of Astartes at once. Yeah I shouldn't need to go into detail as to why he kicks Roshi's ass(literally shoots Roshi) and Issac... can really only delay the inevitable. Gargaz has insane upscaling in dura from 6.7x above Issac's AP(like, not even close) and he's MUCH more skilled in combat
"High 8-C comes from plasma guns which are usually anti infantry iirc
That shit can be tanked by terminators
Knights can ******* step on a terminator and shred those mfs"

From @AbaddonTheDisappointment on Knight scaling

Vaporization can be deconstruction and stamina restoration could just be energy restoration
Her profile is very old...
She has many missing abilities such as limited law manipulation, sealing, instinctive reaction, stat amp, magic negation with sufficient charge and preparation, self-sustenance (type 1 and 2), possibly genius intelligence, etc. Just the first things that came to my mind. (I'm not sure about genius, her could just be at least gifted.)

Her profile is very old...
She has many missing abilities such as limited law manipulation, sealing, instinctive reaction, stat amp, magic
negation with sufficient charge and preparation, self-sustenance (type 1 and 2), possibly genius intelligence, etc. Just the first thing that came to my mind. (I'm not sure about genius, her could just be at least gifted.)
Add that to her profile then...

This would require a matchup or the concession from the person who argues for this character's position given it's a higher-tiered listing, and both characters are heavily dependent on variables I have no knowledge of, so I can't make a rational judgement call on if Satan and Lindon would be above Gu or not with just this reasoning alone.
I am fine with Lindon & Bastard!! characters being above Chen Qi. DT needs to have its hax layers evaluated.

DT's abundant abilities don't matter if they're passively stomped.

Chen Qi previously could counter it because you need NPI on stories (plot manipulation) to affect him but I found it only applies to his second key.

Gan above all china man, and Yogiri (except ergen verse MF, I supposse), He is one layer into 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back