• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then idk why Nameless and Castlevania are above him.

Well whatever, I don't care enough too argue placements.
Castlevania has passives, and Xuan Fuan cant interact with NEP with how the profiles currently are which is dumb but old pages are old

Xuan Fang and the rest of ISSTH cast will be reworked once i finish the re-read of the novel. So, around june for the update as I have half of the novel left. At that time, his statistics and powers will change.

That doesn't mean tier 1. Athena being higher D is irrelevant when it comes to above 4-5 Dimensionality. She's 4-D, not 5-D or 6-D
Oh yeah, only qualitative superiorities (aka, those that are actually tier 1) qualify for smurf hax, otherwise it's just range.
Idk what's going on here, or where any of this made up stuff came from but yes GoW is not even remotely near tier 1 in any capacity. There is no smurfs in GoW, there are no higher dimensional beings at a 5D+ level in GoW.

Idk what's going on here, or where any of this made up stuff came from but yes GoW is not even remotely near tier 1 in any capacity. There is no smurfs in GoW, there are no higher dimensional beings at a 5D+ level in GoW.
HDE and AP are different brother. But you do you I suppose.

Can the character in question deal with 1-A hax for Xuan Fang, otherwise they just get essenced and merked
But for layers far above 28+ but I would rather not have to try and count and equalize different levels of cultivation from across the novels I would rather only do so if the character in question can bypass said layers

HDE and AP are different brother. But you do you I suppose.
He is actually right, HDE is directly connected to the nature of the higher dimension the character exist in. If a character is said to exist in a higher dimension than 4-D, than that's not enough to justify a 5-D HDE rating unless said dimension is qualitative superior. It just gives an higher degree of 4-D HDE.

He is actually right, HDE is directly connected to the nature of the higher dimension the character exist in. If a character is said to exist in a higher dimension than 4-D, than that's not enough to justify a 5-D HDE rating unless said dimension is qualitative superior. It just gives an higher degree of 4-D HDE.
Huh? I thought HDE had nothing to do with superiority. Just another axis of movement.

So 4D but even more bonkers?

Weren't we supposed to separate HDE from superiority and all that stuff due to the recent DMC PoC shenanigans and just make it range?

It just gives an higher degree of 4-D HDE.
That doesn't exist full stop, you can say that the character in question has BDE, or is too big or whatever, but mathematically and fundamentally you literally cannot have a higher degree of 4D HDE, it is either having a non-relevant size on the 5D scale (which isn't tier 1 and doesn't make abilities on that scale, scale to tier 1 or whatever) or the thing in question being extending across coordinates greater than what the verse encompasses (ignore how this is still the former case, we treat them as different for reasons), Athena's case seems to be the latter.

That doesn't exist full stop, you can say that the character in question has BDE, or is too big or whatever, but mathematically and fundamentally you literally cannot have a higher degree of 4D HDE, it is either having a non-relevant size on the 5D scale (which isn't tier 1 and doesn't make abilities on that scale, scale to tier 1 or whatever) or the thing in question being extending across coordinates greater than what the verse encompasses (ignore how this is still the former case, we treat them as different for reasons), Athena's case seems to be the latter.
That's a wee bit too much.

Didn't know about that, my bad than.
Although one reply would have been enough instead of four different people replying.
I have some doubts about the applications of this, but this isn't the place to discuss that.

Last edited:
Except for something like Marvel fractal dimension bullshit.
Mfw fractal dimensions don't work like whole dimensions and don't actually count any at all for tiering in all likelihood were only thought of to be legitimate due to a misconception that involves the fact that SCP and 3125 before the upgrades used to be treated before the upgrades as infinitely above 5D and infinitely below 6D because 3125 had a Theta Prime (a whole number/integer which exists in between 5 and 6 dimensions, and only worked for tiering purposes due to being a whole number, but was almost considered to be flat out unknown because it was thought for a bit that the system just didn't account for it) number of dimensions to its existence.
tldr; Fractal dimensions shouldn't really count at all because they just don't function like whole numbered dimensions and are an entire ass different concept
That's a wee bit too much.
Ah, tldr; Athena is basically unquantifiably bigger than the GoW cosmology and is 5D but not in a manner that matters
Didn't know about that, my bad than.
Although one reply would have been enough instead of four different people replying.
Is aight
Nah you getting jumped, also felt the need to explain why it isn't true
Weren't we supposed to separate HDE from superiority and all that stuff due to the recent DMC PoC shenanigans and just make it range?
This in of itself is also based on a few misconceptions but I would rather not be the one to open those floodgates so shhhhhhhhh

Ah, tldr; Athena is basically unquantifiably bigger than the GoW cosmology and is 5D but not in a manner that matters
We don't have a size comparison statement like "she views the Pantheon as infinitely small/infinitesimally inconsequential compared to her" tho, only that she has an existential level higher than the Greek Pantheon and that this higher existential level also granted her higher power, but it corrupted her. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back