• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
More specifically, a 3D character technically can fight other 3D beings even under that context, as much haxless fights happen all over 9-B and below fairly often, but this is like saying that just because someone can imagine something in a work of fiction (in their perspective) being erased from existence, now they can force something to be erased on the same existencial level as them, which is very assumptive as said before.
It's a logical assumption and it makes sense. The hax, by virtue of the user's dimensionality, would be 3-D also, no?

It's a logical assumption and it makes sense. The hax, by virtue of the user's dimensionality, would be 3-D also, no?
Thing is that we measure abilities by what they display on a target (and what the target is) to begin with, as much as hax layers require another character being targeted to then have that kind of feats to begin with, rather than defaulting by the raw dimensionalify of the user, as much as a character's creation can be of a wildly different tier than the creator.

At best you'd have to make a whole site-wide CRT to change this, as this is the current standard.

what makes Yogiri a reverse smurf? He has 1-A powers listed on his profile, no?

Powers being listed on a 1-A key don't make them inherently 1-A without such abilities having stuff in relation to other 1-As being affected to begin with.

Then it's wank based on stuff that wasn't accepted in the CRT.

I'd make a CRT for it, but apparently there's proper reasonings for it being 1-A hax that'd be added soon.

Not really. One's level of hax is what they showcase or imply it to be. In fact, there's not a single 3-D character whose hax are that level when all his feats are against like, 2-D beings.

Not really. One's level of hax is what they showcase or imply it to be. In fact, there's not a single 3-D character whose hax are that level when all his feats are against like, 2-D beings.
i think the other way around also true isn't it? Since regular human can't interact with 2D things properly

i think the other way around also true isn't it? Since regular human can't interact with 2D things properly
Not exactly sure how this is relevant here. Obviously the average human can't but this is under the assumption that a character can and has used hax on 2-D beings.

- If a qualitatively superior 3-D character is able to interact with 2-Ds with their hax, it is safe to assume that "Immersion" occurred there. That is the ability to cross the boundary between reality and fiction, to interact with characters that higher-dimensional beings perceive as fiction. In other words, the higher character lowers their dimensionality to the level of the dimensional beings they're toying with.

- What I'm asserting is; a character who is existentially 1-A but hasn't fought anyone on their level (1-A) in-verse can still fight 1-As crossverse. Reason being that they never displayed 1-A hax, so you call it, because they've had to lower the dimensionality of their abilities to interact with lower dimensional beings. Which doesn't really stop their ability from being on the same plane of existence as them.

Well then RIP yeah Fantasy gonna get 1st in like 2 days when the revision can be applied
I mean I already knew they gonna get the placement anyway so go ahead

that being said, imma fill in the 5-B and low 5-B placement with Isekai at Peace peeps

5-B placement with peeps in 5-C placement (so Alice/Kuro/Fate)

Isis Remnant for low 5-B placement

- If a qualitatively superior 3-D character is able to interact with 2-Ds with their hax, it is safe to assume that "Immersion" occurred there. That is the ability to cross the boundary between reality and fiction, to interact with characters that higher-dimensional beings perceive as fiction. In other words, the higher character lowers their dimensionality to the level of the dimensional beings they're toying with.
And this assumption is based on nothing. Hax are tiered at what they showcase, not the dimensionality of the user at all.
- What I'm asserting is; a character who is existentially 1-A but hasn't fought anyone on their level (1-A) in-verse can still fight 1-As crossverse. Reason being that they never displayed 1-A hax, so you call it, because they've had to lower the dimensionality of their abilities to interact with lower dimensional beings. Which doesn't really stop their ability from being on the same plane of existence as them.
It also doesn't prove that the abilities are on the same level of existence. And the Burden of Proof is on whoever is asserting that their hax is 1-A.

And this assumption is based on nothing. Hax are tiered at what they showcase, not the dimensionality of the user at all.
- This is just a repetition of your previous point, which I have already rebutted.

- Also, my assumption isn't based off nothing like you claim. It simply makes no sense to assert that a 3-Dimensional character, for some reason has 2-Dimensional abilities only because "Hax are tiered at what they showcase". How does a qualitatively transcendent 3-D being wield a certain ability in the first place, if the said ability is not on the same plane of existence as them?

. If there's an established reality-fiction difference in a verse where a higher-dimensional being goes about bullying lower-dimensional beings, then that disputes the current notion that the lot of you harbor on this site and supports my notion. The former being the reason for this ongoing dialectic. Why?Simple; if the higher-dimensional character I referenced above is 5-D, then their hax is inherently 5-D, because it is wielded by a qualitatively transcendent 5-D character. If their hax were one spatial axis short of 5, then it will be akin to fiction, making them unable to wield it in a qualitatively superior plane of existence.

- The fact that the hax exists with them on that plane of existence makes it 5-D inherently. And them toying with lower characters supports my previous point(s) on Immersion.

- This is just a repetition of your previous point, which I have already rebutted.
I'm reiterating how the site generally treats hax i.e. feats and statements about its capabilities. You'd only rebutt that if you made a thread on it.
- Also, my assumption isn't based off nothing like you claim. It simply makes no sense to assert that a 3-Dimensional character, for some reason has 2-Dimensional abilities only because "Hax are tiered at what they showcase". How does a qualitatively transcendent 3-D being wield a certain ability in the first place, if the said ability is not on the same plane of existence as them?
By using it on 2-dimensional beings only? Like, if a 10-B is a lucid dreamer and the beings in his mind are sapient then whatever powers he uses there obviously don't apply to his true self.
. If there's an established reality-fiction difference in a verse where a higher-dimensional being goes about bullying lower-dimensional beings, then that disputes the current notion that the lot of you harbor on this site and supports my notion. The former being the reason for this ongoing dialectic. Why?Simple; if the higher-dimensional character I referenced above is 5-D, then their hax is inherently 5-D, because it is wielded by a qualitatively transcendent 5-D character. If their hax were one spatial axis short of 5, then it will be akin to fiction, making them unable to wield it in a qualitatively superior plane of existence.
.......Yes, this is entirely the point. A character is completely capable of having power that lords over lower beings without themselves showcasing hax against beings on that level. See; Any author type character.
- The fact that the hax exists with them on that plane of existence makes it 5-D inherently. And them toying with lower characters supports my previous point(s) on Immersion.
But, we don't know that, if all they do is use it on lower level beings.

Really, this is just treating hax the way we treat everything else i.e. asking for actual feats/statements.

this dude should be number 5 in 2-C if he has 8D hax

this dude should be number 5 in 2-C if he has 8D hax
he doesn`t have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back