• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys maybe another thread should be opened for a fresh start, given this has been going on for way too long and the OP does not seem too particularly active for this thread given none of the suggestions have been added(?)
Dude I've been dealing with IRL shit, i have a life outside of VSBW ya'know, give me a sec and i'll add the changes.

Guys maybe another thread should be opened for a fresh start, given this has been going on for way too long and the OP does not seem too particularly active for this thread given none of the suggestions have been added(?)
Bud, the op was just edited yesterday, and he sure as damn hell not gonna visit this forum 24/7 just for replacing some placement in a list that's made for fun

For what spot you propose him?
I don't know what the other characters can do or how powerful their hax is. In 6-B I guess he should be in the same position as Thanos and list them as "Characters from Marvel Cinematic Universe (Doctor Strange Supreme and Thanos)"

I think Strange can easily take the 6th position in the 7-B Tier, I believe. In the future I might make some matches to see if he can reach higher positions.

I thought The Player was at 7B, huh, well he's easily above the gusrdian for that level. door due to his immortality and that some weapons and items are things that have an effect without touching him or are intangible could easily kill him, also if he wants he could play the troll and kill the guardian by reflecting his sword when he kills the player for lulz

Hel is hit with too much hax and SoL attack, since the player is constantly at his strongest due to SBA and canonically pull out any weapon it could change from Set to Set to give him a devastating advantage.

No idea how information-based philosophy interacts with Void Entity corruption, though it lacks the range to affect it.

Doctor Strange Supreme for 7-B and 6-B, he enhances his physicals to 2-A, has Time Hax with the Eye of Agamotto, can absorb his enemy along with his powers and has 2-A Portal Creation and BFR
Supreme Doctor Sex can't do shit against of corruption Void entity, if people want they can put him against the Player

No, wtf!? This is the first time I heard this.
1cf60cce84726053c160a1afb6d39dbb.jpg

Just coming by to inform you guys that Destiny characters are no longer in the tiers 5-C, 4-B, 2-B, 2-A, Low 1-C (they don't have a spot there anyway), and High 1-B.
They are in the tiers 9-A, 8-B, High 6-B, 6-A, Low 2-C, and 2-C. Well, the pages are still being updated, but the scaling between characters doesn't change much.

There's no longer any tier 1 smurfs. They're now either 4-D smurfs or not smurfs.

With that I'm disappearing again from this desolate place.

May I ask what happened?
Destiny being downgraded from tier 1
Essentially there was a TON of misconceptions about the lore plus it was yet another verse that got away with a bunch of stuff due to not getting scrutinized by the staff and it's not exactly appealing to look into a lore heavy, convoluted verse unless you're actually interested in it (outside just Vs debating).

Makes me wonder how many other verses are pulling similar BS.

That said with Destiny it was no-one's fault, after Oryx became High 1-B (at one point I think he was even Low 1-A) most of the knowledgeable supporters left the Wiki and those few who remained had to deal with attempting to update such a massive verse while trying to get staff evaluation and as some of you may have noticed it took well over two years for the Destiny discussion thread (which started in 2020) to reach its second page...

Just coming by to inform you guys that Destiny characters are no longer in the tiers 5-C, 4-B, 2-B, 2-A, Low 1-C (they don't have a spot there anyway), and High 1-B.
They are in the tiers 9-A, 8-B, High 6-B, 6-A, Low 2-C, and 2-C. Well, the pages are still being updated, but the scaling between characters doesn't change much.

There's no longer any tier 1 smurfs. They're now either 4-D smurfs or not smurfs.

With that I'm disappearing again from this desolate place.
which ones are the non smurfs? I want to see if they can get a spot on the non smurf list

So there are two types of Law to say - Laws inverse are something that Legendary lifeforms use while Rules are the ones Mythical beings use as they transcend every laws of physics, axioms, principles and human concepts. His Domain is not 2-B to 2-A, so normal law hax If its more potent can bypass it. His law hax, the Rule one is the 2-B to 2-A hax which is the energy-matter, gravity, black hole.
Can't speak for Saint Saiya but yeah, Danny Phantom characters can't due much against that even with 4-D stuff, but can he defeat someone who has multiple versions of themselves across the past, present, and future that can act? Because his range just says Tens of Kilometers. If so, he takes the spot, if not, him and Clockwork inconclusive maybe.

Can't speak for Saint Saiya but yeah, Danny Phantom characters can't due much against that even with 4-D stuff, but can he defeat someone who has multiple versions of themselves across the past, present, and future that can act? Because his range just says Tens of Kilometers. If so, he takes the spot, if not, him and Clockwork inconclusive maybe.
Even if there exist versions across the timeline, can they do anything beyond just coming back? Otherwise, it doesn't change anything as they will be either killed by his passives or by his Rule spam. So, Zero will keep killing them for the 24h that the SBA mention till someone loses for the match (as it will count as incapacitation by making the other combatant not able to do anything).

Even if there exist versions across the timeline, can they do anything beyond just coming back? Otherwise, it doesn't change anything as they will be either killed by his passives or by his Rule spam. So, Zero will keep killing them for the 24h that the SBA mention till someone loses for the match (as it will count as incapacitation by making the other combatant not able to do anything).
They have 2-C range so they can still act without getting in his range.

And can they bypass his domain to even affect him? Otherwise they have no win-con but just stalling.
No, but he can't reach them, so it's inconclusive because neither side can do anything to the other, one because he's protected, the other because he's out of range. Doesn't matter though since he'd defeat more people than Clockwork and is already above SS characters on the list so it's not worth discussion.

Last edited:
It doesn't help that as there's nothing in Yogiri's verse on the same level as him, his hax wouldn't even scale as high, so we have a reverse smurf situation like Arceus, meaning that he's basically haxless against actual 1-As
Never been a fan of this logic. It's like saying a 3-D character can't fight another 3-D character cos he's from a verse where everyone, but him, is 2-D.
Or that's also saying a 5-B character can't fight other 5-Bs, cos they're from a verse where everyone but them is tier 6.

It should be common sense that two characters of the same tier/dimensionality should be able to fight each other, regardless of whether or not one of the said characters has never fought anyone on their level in their verse.

Never been a fan of this logic. It's like saying a 3-D character can't fight another 3-D character cos he's from a verse where everyone, but him, is 2-D.
Or that's also saying a 5-B character can't fight other 5-Bs, cos they're from a verse where everyone but them is tier 6.

It should be common sense that two characters of the same tier/dimensionality should be able to fight each other, regardless of whether or not one of the said characters has never fought anyone on their level in their verse.
and what he is saying is just wrong too

Eh, those ironically are good examples that illustrate how claiming that a character that has never used hax on beings as qualitatively sized as them is overly assumptive.

More specifically, a 3D character technically can fight other 3D beings even under that context, as much haxless fights happen all over 9-B and below fairly often, but this is like saying that just because someone can imagine something in a work of fiction (in their perspective) being erased from existence, now they can force something to be erased on the same existencial level as them, which is very assumptive as said before.

The gap between tier 5 and 6 is far lower (finite even!) compared to gaps in tier 1, here we're dealing with qualitative superiorities, with each layer (5-D, 6-D, 7-D, or even baseline 1-A, qualitatively higher than such baseline, qualitatively higher than the previous thing and so on) rendering any amount of hax layers and whatever from a lower one irrelevant compared to the higher one, as for the sake of NLFs abilities are restricted to up their displayed level, if anything this just illustrates you're inexperienced on these concepts, I'm afraid.

So yeah, Yogiri is 100% a reverse smurf.

Eh, those ironically are good examples that illustrate how claiming that a character that has never used hax on beings as qualitatively sized as them is overly assumptive.

More specifically, a 3D character technically can fight other 3D beings even under that context, as much haxless fights happen all over 9-B and below fairly often, but this is like saying that just because someone can imagine something in a work of fiction (in their perspective) being erased from existence, now they can force something to be erased on the same existencial level as them, which is very assumptive as said before.

The gap between tier 5 and 6 is far lower (finite even!) compared to gaps in tier 1, here we're dealing with qualitative superiorities, with each layer (5-D, 6-D, 7-D, or even baseline 1-A, qualitatively higher than such baseline, qualitatively higher than the previous thing and so on) rendering any amount of hax layers and whatever from a lower one irrelevant compared to the higher one, as for the sake of NLFs abilities are restricted to up their displayed level, if anything this just illustrates you're inexperienced on these concepts, I'm afraid.

So yeah, Yogiri is 100% a reverse smurf.
There's a character Yogiri would scale to that would give him 1-A hax, it's just not on the wiki yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back