• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then think about it, if it's currently like that, when the next CRT rolls by, it'll stroll by WOD and say hi to its SRE friend over there, we're only lucky that the revision team behind them are busy with other formal work not involving the pseudo power fantasy that is SCP.
So it haven't happened yet, cool

Then think about it, if it's currently like that, when the next CRT rolls by, it'll stroll by WOD and say hi to its SRE friend over there, we're only lucky that the revision team behind them are busy with other formal work not involving the pseudo power fantasy that is SCP.
No it won't

This guy for some spot in High 8-C, I don't know how high any of the other guys' smurf hax goes but Kairos has 1-A fate manip, causality manip, precog, existence erasure, regen and immortality negation (and concept manip by proxy), soul manip, and bfr

This guy for some spot in High 8-C, I don't know how high any of the other guys' smurf hax goes but Kairos has 1-A fate manip, causality manip, precog, existence erasure, regen and immortality negation (and concept manip by proxy), soul manip, and bfr
He probably stomp the entire list, but the second and the first will need a match

It's funny how Type 2 Acausality basically makes you invisible to one of the more Powerful Deamons.

No they won't Demogorgon gets haxed on a 1-A scale and I have 0 idea why the dunwich horror is still up that high given only its summoning that takes far too long to be worth a damn and non-applicable immortality
Seconded. It's a relic from a less obscenely haxxed time.

What th... how do you get 311,112 bytes?
Through sheer willpower obviously also adding all the spells he has access to via the Aethyr Manip page since he knows them all

His page literally lagged my computer every time I had to save it. I just had to stare at the screen for like 30 seconds waiting for it to load.

Be aware that you are tempting a certain dnd supporter (not bambu) to add all the possible spells to a character's page to outdo you

Be aware that you are tempting a certain dnd supporter (not bambu) to add all the possible spells to a character's page to outdo you
Then I'll just make the descriptions of spells so ludicrously long that it's impossible to outdo me. Either that or make a gallery where all the images have long ass names

The first 1 million bytes will be when I decide to put such a ******* long description detailing the full cosmology of Warcraft onto a single page to justify Tier 2 Broxigar the Red

Can't wait for someone to make a 500k+ byte profile and have to make a part 2 to the profile like how mha does it
I mean udl is gonna have to do that if he ever is going to finish up the giant thing he was making for all the WoD powers and their explanations (It reached 500K easily btw, to the point it straight up didn't even have scans yet)

Oh no, pages with 1MB long of content exist in other Fandom wikies

That said, please don't bloat for the sake of showing off, it makes pages difficult to read, especially if the content is poorly organized to the point even someone into the verse can get lost.
Huh, Udl straight up couldn't add more content to his sandbox because fandom straight up said no, and I'm decently sure someone else on another wiki tried to push over 500K and couldn't add more media to the page, so idk

That said, please don't bloat for the sake of showing off, it makes pages difficult to read, especially if the content is poorly organized to the point even someone into the verse can get lost.
I 100% agree with this hence why I put them all into a verse specific power page lol, however Kirby being the longest page is a good enough reason to bloat a page out. That guys profile is eye cancer.

That was a different version of Yhwach, that version had all the Sternritter Schrifts and fullpower Almighty. But honestly, 4-C Yhwach should still win since he can passively just negate Mio's hax's with The Almighty and then just hit her with the succ GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back