• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oma is basically just insane Sougo.
But that doesn't mean he turns into Oma once he turns insane, nor does that mean anything when we can clearly see Oma isn't straight up mind broken and corrupted like the average lovecraft protagonist after an encounter with the preternatural

Azontr would definitely know, homie's over here hitting me with that:

kakyoin-jjba.gif

@Deceived3596
There was no match between Arale and Exdeath AFAIK
So why was he placed above her without a proper match?
I’m not complaining, more so I’m just curious to know your reason

bruh exdeath slams arale
both ways

imma make a match doe
And you failed to even elaborated on how
Anyways Please don’t
I’m currently busy with numerous updates and believe me when I say compared to what I have in store… her profile is severely out of date

When I’m done with the upgrades then you can make the match

bruh exdeath slams arale
both ways

imma make a match doe
Sigh, I never asked you to create a match
And I see I’m too late…
Anyways just request someone close the match temporarily because you can’t debate with abilities not on the profile so I’ll need to update her first

Oryx, the Taken King should definitely have a spot in Low 2-C and 2-C, just don't know were he would place.

He should also probably beat D in 6-A since D seemingly doesn't have access to The Akashic Records in his 6-A key, so he'd would just get passively Taken'd.

Oryx, the Taken King should definitely have a spot in Low 2-C and 2-C, just don't know were he would place.

He should also probably beat D in 6-A since D seemingly doesn't have access to The Akashic Records in his 6-A key, so he'd would just get passively Taken'd.
D still has 5D resistances in his 6A key so oryx can't affect him.

For Low 2C he would take 9th spot atleast medea can't do anything to him.

Him having 5-D resistances =/= him having 5-D resistances to all of Oryx's abilities, if he does resist all of Oryx's abilities on a 5-D level however then yeah, Oryx can't really do anything to D. But can D do anything to Oryx since i'm pretty sure Oryx resists all of D's 4-D hax's on a massively higher layered level compared to D's own potency.

Agree.

Zi-O transforms into Ohma who literally resists all her stuff, has the npi to hit her, and has the ability to destroy all versions of her by nuking the multiverse
Thing is, he is a human. Her power copying can get all his powers, by just doing the same stuff he did. So ultimately he will fight himself.

Thing is, he is a human. Her power copying can get all his powers, by just doing the same stuff he did. So ultimately he will fight himself.
That would require some amount of interaction with Ohma Zi-O who would just erase her and every single version of her

That would require some amount of interaction with Ohma Zi-O who would just erase her and every single version of her
Why? It didn't erase the original version of the guy she becomes.

Why? It didn't erase the original version of the guy she becomes.
Yeah but she would have to interact with people who would be entirely aware of her replacing him due to their multiple acasualties including type 1, 2 and 4, this gets worse with Ohma who has no reason to give her the time of day beyond just erasing her, meaning even if Ohma didn't just ee her she wouldn't get a large amount of his powers, esp his last key where he straight up becomes composite kamen rider with such a large advantage over everyone else that he can stomp the rest of the verse easily

Who the **** starts a conversation like that? I just sat down
Then think about it, if it's currently like that, when the next CRT rolls by, it'll stroll by WOD and say hi to its SRE friend over there, we're only lucky that the revision team behind them are busy with other formal work not involving the pseudo power fantasy that is SCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back