• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, haven't followed any Immeasurable vs Omnipresent threads, last i remember (and this was years ago, so could be wrong), if both are Omnipresent and Immeasurable on the same scale, Omnipresent would be slightly "faster", if that's the case, being infinitely above just Immeasurable, you would think Ruphas and co would be way faster than Omnipresent?

Honestly have no clue how that comparison works.
More like, aren't they just gonna, y'know, transcend Yogiri?

Omnipresent only goes up to the scale you are shown, so i guess that works, their power varies according to their opponent, they would just passively become stronger than their opponent, due to their belief that they are the strongest.

It won't really matter if they're omnipresent, they just go above the range of the omnipresent being and blitz them anyway. Plus, you can still blitz an omnipresent person before they manage to attack you. In the case of these characters at least, omnipresence won't mean much

And yeah, they jump infinite^infinite amount instantly and continue to get faster in that same way until they win

Regardless of how fast they get, they'd still have to travel in some place to begin with, and given the area they'd be on regardless of where and when (unless this omnipresence doesn't also include time), I'd say "passive" omnipresent hax should still take more priority.

The range argument would be valid if Yogiri wasn't going for proper 1-A than just Low 1-A or below IIRC.

Last edited:
Regardless of how fast they get, they'd still have to travel in some place to begin with, and given the area they'd be on regardless of where and when (unless this omnipresence doesn't also include time), I'd say "passive" omnipresent hax should still take more priority.
^And this is the current problem I see with how we treat immeasurable lol. Because there's a huge difference between traveling through time via speed and physically traveling through an entire timeline all at once via speed; they're not even comparable feats, but both are immeasurable.

It won't really matter if they're omnipresent, they just go above the range of the omnipresent being and blitz them anyway. Plus, you can still blitz an omnipresent person before they manage to attack you. In the case of these characters at least, omnipresence won't mean much

And yeah, they jump infinite^infinite amount instantly and continue to get faster in that same way until they win
What if it’s tier 0 range omnipresence? (This range is beyond all cardinal numbers on the site)

The range argument would be valid if Yogiri wasn't going for proper 1-A than just Low 1-A or below IIRC.
Yeah, if yogiri becomes 1A the range thing won't be valid, and we'll neither would the tier because he'd just be above in tier

And that's the thing they are still attacking faster than the passive hax, and just reach a level beyond that before them. In the case for someone like Ruphas anyway. But other omnipresence hax in a general sense that is passive like that would be hard to deal with. Until he gets upgraded though idk if he did already, they outrange and blitz it. He's gonna be upgraded soon probably tho so I mean

Rick goes high in Low 6-B via passive fate/plot hax and Low 1-A Conceptual destruction. Could go as high as number 2.

And other Instant Death Characters in general should go somewhere on the list as well... have to figure out where tho...

THIS DUDE SHOULD BE NUMBER 10 FOR LOW 1-C

He can't, the L1C is something not scale to his Physicals stats

he is 5D. The others on the list are 6D. He won`t qualify

Shouldn't Kratos be above Saint Seiya in 2-C? Given that he beat them in the non-smurf thread before his hax all got upgraded to 4-D and he got some ability additions as well.

Flumpty for 9-C 6th

Flumpty for 9-C 6th

Protagonist-kun, Shiba Tatsuya, Eztli-Tenoch, Tamamo (High School Inari Tamamo-chan!), Scarlet Witch (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Characters from Lord of the Mysteries, Kyousuke: We are a joke for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back