• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 5-B

jill presto shouldn't be number 2 for 9-B anymore
her 1-a hax is getting downgraded to Low 1-C to 1-C
I'll change her position when the downgrades are in-affect.

I wonder if Gu Taxian has a chance for 5th High 6-A. It all depends on the SBA restrictions allowed since that key is just an avatar of his 2-A self.
Avatars are completely usable as long as said avatars are physically within the tier in question.

For 5-B
He isn't physically 5-B, so he can't be placed in the 5-B tier, he can in High 7-C tier however since he is physically High 7-C.

For 5-B
Bruh, this kid can't even defeat Phoenix Force, so I doubt he can go any further.

Hyperion Captain for 6th 4-B, 11-D smurf.

Hyperion Captain for 6th 4-B, 11-D smurf.
I thought that Honkai get Nuke'd of the wiki

Athena in her ascended state and Revenant Hags come to mind.
Apparently according to how this VS system works, I’ve heard you’d have to hit exactly the kind of thing the elementally intangible is / attack with something that would reasonably affect said thing (ex: hitting a fire intang with water), and in this case that’d be exactly electrons (that can somehow Prevade 4D EE wtf). On a personal level I’d say hitting lightning is enough because that’s just too unfair, but idk lol

Apparently according to how this VS system works, I’ve heard you’d have to hit exactly the kind of thing the elementally intangible is / attack with something that would reasonably affect said thing (ex: hitting a fire intang with water), and in this case that’d be exactly electrons (that can somehow Prevade 4D EE wtf). On a personal level I’d say hitting lightning is enough because that’s just too unfair, but idk lol
You and I both know Prevasion is very degenerate even in-verse, plus there's been worse around the site like a gap of a single universe in AP in tier 2 being sufficient to AP stomp.

You and I both know Prevasion is very degenerate even in-verse, plus there's been worse around the site like a gap of a single universe in AP in tier 2 being sufficient to AP stomp.
Anyways, per this discussion I don't think Kratos should be above Gunvolt in High 6-A, place both of them in the same spot as neither can put the other down.

Tier Low 6-B:

1. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Uvuudaum/Kezef the Chaos Hound/Zuggtmoy)

2. Beastheads (Devil May Cry)

3. Characters from BlazBlue (Ragna The Bloodedge/Hazama/Noel Vermillion)

4. Dust of Osiris

5. Linley Baruch

6. Characters from Arifureta

7. Characters from Saint Seiya

8. Characters from Danny Phantom (The Universe)

9. Characters from Nasuverse
Dust of Osiris is part of the Nasuverse so it would be Characters from Nasuverse in 4th spot, additionally, the BlazBlue characters have something that could stop the Nasuverse characters with 6-8D hax? Like Musashi, Kingprotea, Bunnytoria, Edmond (whos flame actually scale to 1-A), etc.
Tier High 6-C:

1. Characters from Warhammer Fantasy (Lords of Change and Be'lakor)

2. D (Vampire Hunter D)

3. Characters from Nasuverse (Musashi Miyamoto and Assassin)
Same as before, what can D do against the rest of the Nasuverse? Since all servants are now High 6-C and most of the Nasuverse in general.

Pretty sure he has mid godly regen neg if that means anything.
Gods in Nasuverse have High-Godly Negation and a good chunk of the characters are gods, possess authorities (the powers of gods) or have other abilities to kill gods (like Edmond flame, Shiki eyes. King Hassan death hax, etc), so that isn't even a problem.

Gods in Nasuverse have High-Godly Negation and a good chunk of the characters are gods, possess authorities (the powers of gods) or have other abilities to kill gods (like Edmond flame, Shiki eyes. King Hassan death hax, etc), so that isn't even a problem.
My fault he has high godly Negation, but im not sure what else.

Anyways, per this discussion I don't think Kratos should be above Gunvolt in High 6-A, place both of them in the same spot as neither can put the other down.
I feel like it doesn’t have to be just who beats who. Kratos just happened to have the resistance he needs to not die to GV’s Astral Order, unlike literally anyone else who would just instantly die in a stomp thread that gets closed immediately. I feel like Astral Order on its own would take out a lot more people than Kratos thanks to its passive instant nature, and would make GV overall a stronger foe to fight, since, well Yhwach is broken and GV is basically the same dude

Last edited:
An important note (cause goddamn the text wall);
  • 2-C vs 2-A is a matter of solely range not potency, as far as hax goes.
  • Kratos kinda folded Soul King Yhwach in a rematch a few hours ago.
  • In a few hours, all of Kratos' hax and resistances will be bumped up to 4-D
Sorry If this might be derailing but I just went over the rematch and there was a little thing with type 4 acausality in relation to precognition resistance...
So thing is, wouldn't someone like, say .. Alien X (who has some form of higher degree of layered type 4 acausality) negg yhwachs's 4-D precog and fate hax with 2 layers?

Again, sorry for the derail

Sorry If this might be derailing but I just went over the rematch and there was a little thing with type 4 acausality in relation to precognition resistance...
So thing is, wouldn't someone like, say .. Alien X (who has some form of higher degree of layered type 4 acausality) negg yhwachs's 4-D precog and fate hax with 2 layers?

Again, sorry for the derail
I wouldn't know. Probably not, I was sure with Kratos because the beings affected by fate-hax that he resisted were 4-D Type 4 Acausals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back