• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 5 strongest ones are:
1) SRE >= 2) SCP-CN > 3) SCP-EN > 4) WOD > 5) Twin Peaks
EN is way way above CN and every other branch, to the point that it's either comparable or superior to SRE.

Also, I don't know the reasons of Twin Peaks not really being higher than it currently it is.

OP should update low 1-c based on what they know from the non-smurf site.
It'd be...
Tier Low 1-C:

1. Ren Amamiya

2. Shallow Vernal

3. Meng Hao

4. Characters from Magi

5. Battler Ushiromiya

6. Characters from Nasuverse

7. Yang Qi

8. Sora

9. Xue Ying

10. Arceus (Speed Equal) / Makina (Speed Equal) / Knives (Speed Unequal)
BTW, what does Yang Qi has? Best I can find after searching for a while is type 5 acausality, and I recall we've been cutting down on "defensive" characters in place of more offensive ones out of innately actually beating more characters over being incon machines, as much Tokyo Babel got removed from the non-smurf list.

It'd be...

BTW, what does Yang Qi has? Best I can find after searching for a while is type 5 acausality, and I recall we've been cutting down on "defensive" characters in place of more offensive ones out of innately actually beating more characters over being incon machines, as much Tokyo Babel got removed from the non-smurf list.
he has 6D stuff on a insane scale.

It'd be...

Before the 6D upgrade he was using the psychic and power index system. Either one can be used for layers but Unbound are infinite, so the trillions+ or any finite number is just an extreme lowball. Unbound were accepted as infinite and got upgraded as 6D, so the 5D scaling got thrown out the window. As for cultivation realms, Unbounded cultivators are divided into early, mid, late, and peak. Above that are the half-step but not truly halfway into the next cultivation realm are the Half-Annulled (Yang Qi's second key) while his third key is Annulled. If you want layers explanation for 6D, ask @Rabbit2002

Uh... how so? We no longer scale range to hax potency by default, nor inherently correlate hax potency to layers.

Edit: Went ahead and asked @Rabbit2002 to come here.
There's a thing called Destiny Valuation. It measures the "level" of "Fate" (not quite literally because raw. Think of it like the literal order and humanity of an organization or empire. But it can also be plot manipulation/fate manipulation). With enough Destiny Valuation, it can do many things like raising cultivation (and yes layer hax and hax resistance) or specific applications like sealing, law manipulation, causality manipulation, weather manipulation, EE, Matter manipulation and kill all kinds of entities even though they have physiological possession like Yang Qi...... Basically an empire has infinitely Destiny Valuation if it covers the entire God Realm, MC did it (with His own God Realm/Sage Monarch Empire) even with the second key

Destiny was everything now.
With the destiny systems of the Cruiser of Civilization to assess it, Yang Qi now knew that, with the addition of the Crystalline Turtle Shell Kingdom, his own destiny valuation was one. As for the House of the Invincible, what was its valuation? Tens of thousands? Millions? Tens of millions? Perhaps even a hundred million?
They had been building it up for billions of years, and could use it to directly ordain gods. It was truly terrifying.
Regardless of the actual number, it was certain that Yang Qi's destiny didn’t compare to it at all. He just couldn’t have done so in the amount of time he had lived. Destiny and cultivation base were different. One could only advance their cultivation base by breaking through countless difficult bottlenecks. But once they started accumulating destiny, there would be no limits to its growth.
In the impure lands, many royal dynasties were so plagued by corruption that they would collapse. Eventually, a dynasty would reach a point where there was no territory left to expand into, whereupon competing internal factions would ultimately grow too powerful, and everything would fall apart. But the god world was different. There was no limit to the expansion that was possible there. What was more, teleportation portals made immensely large territories possible to navigate.
Back when Yang Qi joined the House of God Ordainment, he had thought it was a large place, until he reached the Eternal-Life God-Dynasty.

But then he had seen the Deva Dynasty, and realized that a minor magician pales into insignificance in the presence of a great one. And it wasn’t until he learned of the Invincible Dynasty that he knew what a truly paragonic organization was like in the god world. Chapter 1440

Again, we don't correlate hax potency to layers to begin with (best case scenario it's unquantificable, as much we don't make up numbers for stat amps that aren't elaborated on to make them usable here).

This case in particular reminds me of something DT brought up here, making a clear case on why this kind of stuff should be way more explicit to even correlate to hax layers, as I've mentioned in here, plenty of assumptions are required to claim hax potency correlates to layers to begin with, which is why feats of it bypassing a given amount of layers or similarly specific statements are required.

Again, we don't correlate hax potency to layers to begin with (best case scenario it's unquantificable, as much we don't make up numbers for stat amps that aren't elaborated on to make them usable here).

This case in particular reminds me of something DT brought up here, making a clear case on why this kind of stuff should be way more explicit to even correlate to hax layers, as I've mentioned in here, plenty of assumptions are required to claim hax potency correlates to layers to begin with, which is why feats of it bypassing a given amount of layers or similarly specific statements are required.
I can prove what mine fits your requirements but unfortunately too lazy to re-read hundreds of chapters for example listing. But if you want, having the concept of a higher realm has stronger laws, think of it like Maou Gakuin but more complicated. Cultivators strong enough will reach a state where haxxes and their powers passively destroy entire surrounding structures/plane of existence and kill everyone if they enter (ask @Muchacho_mrm for scan), requiring them to travel/ascend to higher plane of existence and higher realms. In those realms, laws would be strong enough to contain those people without environment destruction or completely powernull them, killing them..... Immortal Worlds scales the same way and has 3000 ranks (5 ranks is the equivalent difference between baseline universe and lowest Immortal realm). Destiny Valuation of five is equivalent to countless immortal worlds (3000th rank) but their God realm/6-D versions

Tier 2-A:

1. Characters From Dungeons and Dragons

2. Caliborn

3. Stikua

4. Characters from Sage Monarch

5. Gu Chensha

6. Characters From Puella Magi Verse

7. Exdeath

8. Arale

9. Shulk

What’s the Dimensional Smurf Ladder for each of these characters?
Tier 2-C:

1. Vecna (Speed Equalized) / Magnus the Red (Speed Unequalized)

2. Characters from Castlevania (Dracula and Soma Cruz)

3. The Nameless

4. Xuan Fang

5. Oryx, the Taken King

6. Kratos

7. Characters from Saint Seiya (Hades, Athena and Poseidon)

8. Kamen Rider Saber

9. Jack Kline

10. Demigra
Also how is Oryx so surprisingly Low?
Doesn’t he have Acausal 5 which makes him nigh-impossible to interact with unless I’m missing something here and don’t destiny characters in general have nigh-infinite layers of Hax and resistances?
Tier 4-A:

1. The Weaver

2. Characters from Warhammer 40k (The Emperor of Mankind and Ynnead)

3. Chen Jin

4. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Gongsun Wan'er)

5. Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

6. Characters from God of War

7. Characters from Danny Phantom (The Universe)

8. The Captain (Honkai Impact 3rd)

Also is the Captain (Honkai) an 11-D Smurf?
I’m just curious because I see 11-D shenanigans mentioned on their Profile

1st: Many layers of 1-A or even High 1-A if it is under DM influence.

2nd: Three to four layers of 1-A.

3rd: Infinitely Low 1-A.

4th: Infinitely 6-D

And the rest are non smurf.

Higher dimension neg acausality lol.
Curious to see how that would work tbh
I mean based on what I’m seeing, the Captain’s consciousness is 11-D but his physical manifestation is 3-D
And in a VS Match, a character would face his 3-D manifestations not his 11-D Consciousness unless some aspect of his 3-D being can channel 11-D power So im curious to see if Higher Dimensional Neg would work here

I can prove what mine fits your requirements but unfortunately too lazy to re-read hundreds of chapters for example listing. But if you want, having the concept of a higher realm has stronger laws, think of it like Maou Gakuin but more complicated. Cultivators strong enough will reach a state where haxxes and their powers passively destroy entire surrounding structures/plane of existence and kill everyone if they enter (ask @Muchacho_mrm for scan), requiring them to travel/ascend to higher plane of existence and higher realms. In those realms, laws would be strong enough to contain those people without environment destruction or completely powernull them, killing them..... Immortal Worlds scales the same way and has 3000 ranks (5 ranks is the equivalent difference between baseline universe and lowest Immortal realm). Destiny Valuation of five is equivalent to countless immortal worlds (3000th rank) but their God realm/6-D versions
Maou Gakuin is a bad example as the verse got deleted (and currently being brought back with a far-behind official translation) as all of that was deemed unreliable out of relying on machine translations (let alone the "infinity" layer stuff being denied anyways), although the rest makes sense beyond that.

That said, generally for this kind of stuff you'd have an accepted CRT or accepted blog post on the matter, especially as users can freely make up layer numbers otherwise (not that this is necessarily the case here, mind you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back