• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Hottest Fire users on the wiki

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rules
  • List the heat of their fire in Celsius
  • Prove that their fire is actually that hot
  • anyone who scales to the same level of heat is tied with the person in that spot
1. Human Torch (Planck Temperature, 1.417e32 Degree Celsius)
2. EX Zetton (100 Trillion Degree Celsius)
3. Firelord (Above Supernovas, 1 Billion Degree Celsius)
4. Characters from Tensei Slime (Several Hundred Million [At least 300 Million] Degree Celsius)
5. x792 onwards Natsu Dragneel (Far above 200 Million Degree Celsius)
6. Cole MacGrath (Above 100 Million Degree Celsius)
7. Phoenix Force (100 Million Degree Celsius)
8. Bankai Yamamoto (15 Million Degree Celsius)
9. Characters from Saint Seiya (Above 1 Million Degree Celsius)

Last edited:
Any character that is cosmic-level capable of creating supernovas and the like is automatically above the top 2
But they have to be fire users and for the sake of this top 10, anyone who scales to the same level of heat is tied with the person in that spot

Victini
It can create High 3-A flames, i.e. flames with infinite energy, which would make them infinitely hot as the (internal) energy of flames is proportional to their temperature.

Nah.
We don't consider heat and AP interchangeable
I don't know who "we" is, but if you mean the wiki then you're wrong.
Given, we don't talk about temperature much because it's irrelevant to debates other than being approximately proportional to heat basd AP.

Last edited:
I don't know who "we" is, but if you mean the wiki then you're wrong.
Given, we don't talk about temperature much because it's irrelevant to debates other than being approximately proportional to heat basd AP.
Interesting, best to keep this to finite 3D then. Although it'd just come down to strongest 3-A characters since their punches would generate proportional heat. It feels odd that certain very high temperature feats get eclipsed by people's casual punches in the same verse by our logic, which then gets worse if certain very strong characters need protection to move in hot environments.

Interesting, best to keep this to finite 3D then. Although it'd just come down to strongest 3-A characters since their punches would generate proportional heat. It feels odd that certain very high temperature feats get eclipsed by people's casual punches in the same verse by our logic.
I mean, maybe. Mostly think of just strong fire users here. A 3-A flame of small size necessarily needs to pack some extreme temperature.

I mean, maybe. Mostly think of just strong fire users here. A 3-A flame of small size necessarily needs to pack some extreme temperature.
Yeah got a point there, there can be exceptions in fiction where heat and physical punches get treated as completely differently but that's case-by-case so.

Dry Leonhard. I mean, look at him
czDvfed.jpg

Oh we are talking about actual temperatur huh

@DontTalkDT To go further on this, should every character who can take very strong punches get resistance to extreme heat on their page and wouldn't half of these high temperature statements (coupled with relatively small flames being produced) actually contradict the established power level in the verse?

Characters from Saint Seiya. Gold Saints can exceed 1 million degrees and Gods can exceed even further

Yeah got a point there, there can be exceptions in fiction where heat and physical punches get treated as completely differently but that's case-by-case so.
Ye but by default we still consider Heat as AP, scaling it to physical punching power is a case-by-case basis, depending on universal energy sources and channeling the flame's power into punching power and so on.

Alright what's the current list look like now?
No idea if Victini is really infinite degrees for being High 3-A or if the 4D fire stuff even counts so skipping those for now. Counting only the ones that are million or higher

1. Human Torch (Planck Temperature, 1.417e32 Degree Celsius)
2. EX Zetton (100 Trillion Degree Celsius)
3. Firelord (Above Supernovas, 1 Billion Degree Celsius)
4. Characters from Tensei Slime (Several Hundred Million [At least 300 Million] Degree Celsius)
5. x792 onwards Natsu Dragneel (Far above 200 Million Degree Celsius)
6. Cole MacGrath (Above 100 Million Degree Celsius)
7. Phoenix Force (100 Million Degree Celsius)
8. Bankai Yamamoto (15 Million Degree Celsius)
9. Characters from Saint Seiya (Above 1 Million Degree Celsius)

Since it seems like this thread might allow multiple characters from a series whenever someone makes Noa’s profile we could probably add him to third as his Noa Inferno is 1 Trillion Degree Celsius. Although if I my guess is correct the original raw for the Tensei Slime’s Hell Flare likely said 数億 which could more often means Hundreds of Millions rather than Several Hundred Million. This would mean it’s actually 200 Million Degree Celsius at minimum not 300 Million Degree Celsius at minimum.

Last edited:
I am well aware that it is real. But Human Torch’s scan had him using Planck Temperature to cancel out AZ, I’m asking if this has a scientific basis. Btw that move seemed to have an effect on the multiverse so eh 4D heat feat?

I am well aware that it is real. But Human Torch’s scan had him using Planck Temperature to cancel out AZ, I’m asking if this has a scientific basis. Btw that move seemed to have an effect on the multiverse so eh 4D heat feat?
Actually he is canceling out dooms reality warping with it

Although if I my guess is correct the original raw for the Tensei Slime’s Hell Flare likely said 数億 which could more often means Hundreds of Millions rather than Several Hundred Million. This would mean it’s actually 200 Million Degree Celsius at minimum not 300 Million Degree Celsius at minimum.
No idea about wn raw but ln yen press tl also has used several million as well

90% of the characters that have a temperature above absolute zero are wrong to qualify ngl. Like, just as we don't assume that a character moving at MFTL speed is capable of destroying the universe, we shouldn't say that a character that reaches -300 degrees has the property of stopping all atoms without showing any feat

I know but like I’m just saying how fiction has these ridiculous stuff that go beyond actual possible stuff. Like didn’t Saint Seiya also have like some statement about going hundreds of times below Absolute Zero temperature and all that stuff as well?

Back