• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Hottest Fire users on the wiki

What about fire users who can burn people who no sell lightning midair ? 🙃

or what about fire burning concepts? 🙃

The heat of his starfire is superior to Zoe's fire which is the heat of 1000 supernovas and he can cause supernovas at will as well as melt gravity qnd seal tears in reality with his heat

Klein Moretti
Can create supernovas by taking the concept of what a supernova is and imbuing it within a location, a person, etc then they will act as that. Basically, he could take the concept of a supernova and make the battlefield a supernova ... all within will be hit by it.

Heatblast can go supernova hot but it's not accepted as literal.
Anyways since we seem to be ignoring that every 3-A's punches would produce more heat than everyone on the list, Heatwave (CW) for either 600 degrees Celsius or Planck Temperature, you can choose because the writers don't give a **** about consistency...

Last edited:
I know but like I’m just saying how fiction has these ridiculous stuff that go beyond actual possible stuff. Like didn’t Saint Seiya also have like some statement about going hundreds of times below Absolute Zero temperature and all that stuff as well?
Yes they do.

@DontTalkDT To go further on this, should every character who can take very strong punches get resistance to extreme heat on their page and wouldn't half of these high temperature statements (coupled with relatively small flames being produced) actually contradict the established power level in the verse?
For punches? Questionable. Punches are more KE than heat energy, but on a ballpark level durability and heat resistance can actually not be too far apart. You definitely can't burn a 5-B character with regular fire.
Flames would definitely scale energy for temperature and there is no problem with that. The power level of flames is not ranked in temperature but in energy. The established power level is whatever its energy is.
Maybe temperature statements at times are much lower than what the energy establishes, but the same goes for lots of statements on any character's stats.

Fiction is dumb, Natsu can burn time apparently

"The young star’s shimmering brilliance flies from my hands. It’s joined by two sisters, always by my side. They careen around me in a radiant ballet, their white-hot cores devouring the gathering clouds of dust and matter I draw toward us. We become a storm of stars, the night sky incarnate, a maddening gyre of starfire. I conjure eddies of searing stardust, exhaling a heat so pure and dense it collapses the aura of this world just the tiniest bit, forever marring the planet’s curvature. Coruscating strands of stellar flame pirouette from the center of the rift. Gravity melts in undulating waves of color most eyes will never be able to witness. My stars warp matter as more fuel coalesces into their cores, causing them to shine brighter, burn hotter. The whole spectacle is breathtaking, a cascading dance of blinding light and searing heat so hot that for a fleeting moment, new spectra are birthed into existence. My spine tingles just a little bit at how good it feels."

Back